DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a goon today at wal mart with the robber joker mask. Which it figures after i got one off e bay for frickin 30 bucks. So now i have 2 So if anyone is interested in one for trade let me know. you can check my wish list ot see what im looking for. Also you can check what you have to trade where im tryin to trade a green lantern for some stuff.

Nothing realy new to report. just felt like pointing out one more time that Mattel is a SUPREME WANKER to make us go thru this holiday season with no new toys!!! :(

just got an email from matty! here it is:

im doing my damned best! get the **** off of me...jeeze! ill release more figures as they are produced, and even some new surprises! so, tell surpremequeen that he'd better shut the hell up, snuggle up next to the damned bat-pod, and call it a day!

.......MATTY

DAMN!!! SQ, you gonna let matty talk to you like that?(LMAO)

wave 3 news: Continuing their collector-oriented, movie-related line of movie masters, mattel will drop wave 3 in January with new Batman and Scarecrow figures. The Batman figure takes his cues from this summer's incredibly popular Dark Knight flick and bares the name "Final Battle Batman", while Scarecrow goes by "Arkam Asylum Scarecrow".

Scarecrow is a kitbash, a Wave 2 Scarecrow head on a goon body (no tie by the way!). Batman is a "Battle Damaged" type figure. White eyes, dirty, silver washed suit etc. Strangely his suit never got destroyed in the movie but yet it appears like he just got into a brawl. Flesh underneath and everything!

wave 3 news: Continuing their collector-oriented, movie-related line of movie masters, mattel will drop wave 3 in January with new Batman and Scarecrow figures. The Batman figure takes his cues from this summer's incredibly popular Dark Knight flick and bares the name "Final Battle Batman", while Scarecrow goes by "Arkam Asylum Scarecrow".

Scarecrow is a kitbash, a Wave 2 Scarecrow head on a goon body (no tie by the way!). Batman is a "Battle Damaged" type figure. White eyes, dirty, silver washed suit etc. Strangely his suit never got destroyed in the movie but yet it appears like he just got into a brawl. Flesh underneath and everything!

those sound cool but still no two face or ras al ghul pooda?

So were getting a DK Scarecrow and a final battle DK Batman and we still want a TWO FACE, they just have to use that body sculpt the left side of the suit jacket so it looks burned, sculpt a tie on the shirt and just make a two face head and maybe a harvey dent one for a variant

So were getting a DK Scarecrow and a final battle DK Batman and we still want a TWO FACE, they just have to use that body sculpt the left side of the suit jacket so it looks burned, sculpt a tie on the shirt and just make a two face head and maybe a harvey dent one for a variant

we dont know what else were getting, they only showed 2 figs. bats could be a chase...who knows? they already said that were getting 2 face, so i think were pretty safe on that. remember when i said that mattel didnt know what to release? see kit bashes.... ill bet we get a bank robber joker, and another goon as well.