DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

srry read it wrong i was watching ghost hunters any reading on here at the same time it was milking and i understand that better and i sure hope your not talking about my typeing. theres nothing wrong with my typeing other that i dont use periods alot but i do try.

no. i wasnt talking about you. read how i agreed with him....i added periods, instead of commas. when i reread it, it looked really weird.

To be honest it's Noname's spelling that is murder on the eyes more than the periods.

But as for the upcoming waves, one of the big things I was hoping for with the release of a Two Face is the potential that his Evidence item would be his coin, made of a cheap metal or heavy plastic hopefully so that I could have that prop. But I'm impatient, and with no news of the Two Face figure release I finally just went for a replica off ebay, which is pretty good too.

My dream for the first 09 wave would be Two Face with a regular Harvey Chase, Bank Robber Joker, Gordon, a Batman with his cape in that backpack thing before he launches off the building in Hong Kong, and Alfred. Yes. I want Alfred!

yes sorry my spelling is bad i spell it as it sounds in my head being on aol for so many yrs has killed my spelling that much i know and i know i could use spell check but fk it i know i can hold a real life convo with the best of them

Well I use the browser Firefox. It has a built in spell checker that way I don't mess up near as much as I would without it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

srry read it wrong i was watching ghost hunters any reading on here at the same time it was milking and i understand that better and i sure hope your not talking about my typeing. theres nothing wrong with my typeing other that i dont use periods alot but i do try.

no. i wasnt talking about you. read how i agreed with him....i added periods, instead of commas. when i reread it, it looked really weird.

o ok its kool i do get alot of crap about my typeing i was just makeing sure. but my question still stands about the 12 inch figures i do wish they were more like the 6 inch figs as far as movement.

But then u'd be going ape sh*t crazy looking for 12" figs lol. I think the 12" are repaints any way & people know it. So its not like there brand spanking new like the MMs are.

I have the 2ups & they look great for $30 figs! I'ld kill for a Joker 12" Mattel fig.

Well other than the Hot Toys and DCD like realistic 12 inch figures I have never been a fan of that scale. They are usually close to being rotocast and they don't really look right in scale next to the other figures. They just never really did anything for me.

i love the look of the hot toys but who the heck can afford 2 or 3 hundred bucks a peice for them there price is outrageious to me. and its not about scale to me on the 12 inch figs but i like the look when displayed by themselves on a tv or counter i put all my others in zip lock bags to help protect them. then my favs hang on the wall or put away for safe keeping although my room looks like a dang toy store and more in storage i know im 31 its sad but o well if it wasnt figs it would be something else, and no girl at the moment to spend money on so why not lol. winston isnt to farfrom me thats kool small world do u ever go to my mans shop in winston salefish over in the toy r us parking lot hes a great dude to deal with iv known him for years i started dealing with him way back in the day buying dawn comics off of him befor he had a shop if u do ever go in there askin him about joe the superman freak lol..

o ok its kool i do get alot of crap about my typeing i was just makeing sure. but my question still stands about the 12 inch figures i do wish they were more like the 6 inch figs as far as movement.

But then u'd be going ape sh*t crazy looking for 12" figs lol. I think the 12" are repaints any way & people know it. So its not like there brand spanking new like the MMs are.

I have the 2ups & they look great for $30 figs! I'ld kill for a Joker 12" Mattel fig.

Well other than the Hot Toys and DCD like realistic 12 inch figures I have never been a fan of that scale. They are usually close to being rotocast and they don't really look right in scale next to the other figures. They just never really did anything for me.

i love the look of the hot toys but who the heck can afford 2 or 3 hundred bucks a peice for them there price is outrageious to me. and its not about scale to me on the 12 inch figs but i like the look when displayed by themselves on a tv or counter i put all my others in zip lock bags to help protect them. then my favs hang on the wall or put away for safe keeping although my room looks like a dang toy store and more in storage i know im 31 its sad but o well if it wasnt figs it would be something else, and no girl at the moment to spend money on so why not lol. winston isnt to farfrom me thats kool small world do u ever go to my mans shop in winston salefish over in the toy r us parking lot hes a great dude to deal with iv known him for years i started dealing with him way back in the day buying dawn comics off of him befor he had a shop if u do ever go in there askin him about joe the superman freak lol..

Yeah the price is a little high. Also I do go to Ssalefish. But lately I haven't found much to get there. Not a bad store about the only comic book store left in Winston.

Yeah the price is a little high. Also I do go to Ssalefish. But lately I haven't found much to get there. Not a bad store about the only comic book store left in Winston.

i hear ya other than movie masters there hasnt been alot going on seems like. I havent been out to winston to the comic shop in a few months. But anyway kinda off topic what do you guys think on the he-man figures??

Found a Joker tonight at Walmart. Picked it up. Anyone willing to trade for a Variant Batman or a Thug? I'll add some cash to the deal as well if need be.

ill take the joker and your first born......thank you. :)

Found a Joker tonight at Walmart. Picked it up. Anyone willing to trade for a Variant Batman or a Thug? I'll add some cash to the deal as well if need be.

ill take the joker and your first born......thank you. :)

Sure. As soon as my girlfriend pops one out. @loll@

i hear ya other than movie masters there hasnt been alot going on seems like. I havent been out to winston to the comic shop in a few months. But anyway kinda off topic what do you guys think on the he-man figures??

If you want to discuss He-Man figures go the MOTU link, we don't need to open up the MOTUC can of worms here.

why would it open a can of worms bad memories of he man lol im kidding. I got my joker wave 1 today i was so happy. finally the hunt is over and got it for a hell of a deal i think. I compared my wave 1, 2, and 3 jokers along with my toys r us joker. i tell you what there all a little different but yet all the same. except for the wave 3 joker theres a noticable change.But all in all its much to do about nothing but still glad i got one yeaaaaa.......still looking for the new pose batman and thug any one hear any news out there about anything new???

i went over to the motu thread i see why now the can of worms lol if i may not tryin to cross threads. but i think its swell to see a new classic he man like the cartoon i loved my old ones but i like the articulation there bring to our old toys.just like with gi joes i love what there doing with them i grew up with some of the best toys ever joes and he-man and any one remember centurians? and i have missed the way way toys,action figures used to be. think thats why i love the movie masters batman figures its new skool but old skool. any one agree or am i own my own? and i thought of sumthing id like to see in the movie masters not just an unmasked batman but a bats with removeable cowl. that would be kool to me. and maybe a few weapons or something. a tiny batarang or grapling gun. that you could hook to his belt. and i saw some one saying something about a bats when hes up on the tower in hong kong that would be nice too. and im really wanting an adam west batman i dont know why but i do. but i still cant wait to see a keaton batman movie masters from the first bats movie it would go great with my batmobile from the first movie. speaking of i saw a real batmobile on e bay about a month ago any one else see it ? the asking price was 100.000 it was awsome.

I would love to see Michael Keaton Batman in the Movie Masters line. Both version from Batman89 and Batman Returns. Both Keaton Batman can share parts like TDK and Begins Batman...... or maybe the shouldn't since they are different sculpts...........:P

I would love to see Michael Keaton Batman in the Movie Masters line. Both version from Batman89 and Batman Returns. Both Keaton Batman can share parts like TDK and Begins Batman...... or maybe the shouldn't since they are different sculpts...........:P

I would just love any kind of info on the line. We are kind of looking wading through a drought. So far all we have heard is a rumor that wave 4 will be all rehashes from one and two...I'm bored where are the new MMs?

I would just love any kind of info on the line. We are kind of looking wading through a drought. So far all we have heard is a rumor that wave 4 will be all rehashes from one and two...I'm bored where are the new MMs?

If Mattel insists on simply re-releasing the same figures over and over, why can't they throw a few thugs in the box? It is an army builder after all. It's also a great base for some easy customs.

If Mattel insists on simply re-releasing the same figures over and over, why can't they throw a few thugs in the box? It is an army builder after all. It's also a great base for some easy customs.

When wave 3 first launched I saw two thugs and I bought one. That was the one time I've seen thugs since the line first appeared. I'm not really sure what Mattel is doing. I wish we could get some word on the line and if the Target Batpod is actually out or not.

i have to kick myself. When the mm's first came out my wallly world had a bunch of thugs and new suit bats. I got the bats but figured the thugs would be peg warmers so i was like ill wait. Boy was i wrong maybe 4 days went by i went to get one and there all gone i was amazed. So now im trying to find one thug with the joker robber mask.

i need to find a thug and another scarecrow and switch heads to make scarecrow more like the tdk movie.

if you have something to say, and your comment is the last posted, you need to edit your comments so that you dont take up space with multiple post.

i need to find a thug and another scarecrow and switch heads to make scarecrow more like the tdk movie.

if you have something to say, and your comment is the last posted, you need to edit your comments so that you dont take up space with multiple post.

what does it really matter? its all going to take up room and isnt it the point to talk and gab about things that really matters.?

what does it really matter? its all going to take up room and isnt it the point to talk and gab about things that really matters.?

it matters. its a time waste to scroll down through a bunch of post, when it can be said on one.

it matters. its a time waste to scroll down through a bunch of post, when it can be said on one.

Kind of like wasting two posts to tell someone else how to post on a board you don't even moderate?

@hmmm@

Kind of like wasting two posts to tell someone else how to post on a board you don't even moderate?

@hmmm@

you would make it out to be that...... @hmmm@