DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

i meant with the paying 60 bones for the "growl" batman...he will be easier to find after the intial shippments...but ya when i put my jokers on ebay i was quite astounded that they went for that much. guess people dont know or dont pay attention to other ones coming out...wierd....whenever i make a sizeable purchase, i do alot of investigaiting, i.e. re-releases coming up, varibles as to why its so high, etc. but hey if they got the money then fine. but i am not a scapler by any means. i get mine and all for the people i know at about the same cost it cost me. cuz ya never know when ill need a figure they found.

that goes for here as well! i needed some BB movie masters and cr0w stepped right up and sent me some out this morning. we may not know each other, but we are all collectors...we need to help each other!

how do u do that without the fear of getting ripped off? but man i excited about tomorrow! the new Green latern figs are in!!!

go to the feedback thread or just ask around. cr0w has been on here a minute plus he post alot. people dont understand that if a person agrees to send you something, and you send 1st, but dont get anything in return....thats mail fraud. if you got an addy, then you gotta case. what GL figs?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i meant with the paying 60 bones for the "growl" batman...he will be easier to find after the intial shippments...but ya when i put my jokers on ebay i was quite astounded that they went for that much. guess people dont know or dont pay attention to other ones coming out...wierd....whenever i make a sizeable purchase, i do alot of investigaiting, i.e. re-releases coming up, varibles as to why its so high, etc. but hey if they got the money then fine. but i am not a scapler by any means. i get mine and all for the people i know at about the same cost it cost me. cuz ya never know when ill need a figure they found.

that goes for here as well! i needed some BB movie masters and cr0w stepped right up and sent me some out this morning. we may not know each other, but we are all collectors...we need to help each other!

how do u do that without the fear of getting ripped off? but man i excited about tomorrow! the new Green latern figs are in!!!

go to the feedback thread or just ask around. cr0w has been on here a minute plus he post alot. people dont understand that if a person agrees to send you something, and you send 1st, but dont get anything in return....thats mail fraud. if you got an addy, then you gotta case. what GL figs?

the DC direct...Sinsetro corp sinsetro, bat latern, star stapphire and cyborg

the DC direct...Sinsetro corp sinsetro, bat latern, star stapphire and cyborg

whew....i thought you ment DCUC GL

Just bought the Movie Master Batman Begins at Walmart. They also had tons of Batman Begins Scarecrows and some Dark Knight Jokers. I did not see any Dark Knight Batman or Thug figures, nor did I see any chase figures.

pics please

Picked these up today at WM in OKC.

photo0011dp4.jpg

you found two BB Chase figures?! LUCKY! i haven't seen any of wave 2 yet. has anyone found any from the new england area?

does this mean that those ridiculous ebay prices for the MM joker will go down, now that he's being released again in wave 2?

Can anyone post a comparison pic on series 1 Joker compared to series 2, and also what evidence does Begins Bats come with? Lastly I am very jealous of all of your recent finds. Congrats to all who have found these

Can anyone post a comparison pic on series 1 Joker compared to series 2, and also what evidence does Begins Bats come with? Lastly I am very jealous of all of your recent finds. Congrats to all who have found these

go back a page or two....all the pics are there. he comes with a batarang

I broke down and paid $80 for my damn Fear Gas Bats because I don't want to use anymore gas trying to find him. Plus I had the money in my PayPal account, so why not?

pooda, the postman picked up your package today so it should be there by Saturday.

go back a page or two....all the pics are there. he comes with a batarang

Yeah I saw those pics and forgot about the batarang, but I was still hoping to see a close up of the Jokers. I can't really tell from those pics any real difference

The only difference is his eyes are painted differently..more of a surprised or humorous expression, and his mouth isn't as sloppily painted. Also, the white paint on his forehead is apparently thinner so you can see flesh tone through his forehead wrinkles.

The one I found yesterday that shipped with wave 2 is identical to the wave 1 version, but the paint on his face in general is a little sloppier. So I don't know why some Joker are showing up differently unless it's a running change.

Saw the new Joker paint job and its not impressive. Scored the Scarecrow and the BB Bat's while I was at it. Not to impressed...... there is something off about the Bat's that I can't figure out and the Scarecrow is a very detailed statue....... the figure sucks as a figure.

Draven

here you go buddy! joker (heath ledger) & joker( woody harrelson)LOL

ix9fm1.jpg

second release

2a78u46.jpg

here you go buddy! joker (heath ledger) & joker( woody harrelson)LOL

ix9fm1.jpg

second release

2a78u46.jpg

Thanks Pooda for the pics. I think I can stick with my original Joker. Not enough difference at least beneficial difference from the second one

SCOOOOOOOOORRREEE!!!!

FINALLY found a Joker today while hunting for GI Joes at Walmart! I also picked up the Scarecrow. The Begins Batman looks OK but since there's very little difference between him and the DK Batman I left him. Oh, and, don't kick me in the face or nothing, but I also saw "halucinating" Batman. Left him sit too. On the way back home it occured to me that he MIGHT be a variant and looked at the back of the Scarecrow box. Sure enough, "chase figure".

What can I say, I don't read EVERY post in these threads :rolleyes:

Went to another Walmart this morning. I called first and the lady said they had some but weren't put out yet. So I headed out and they had 2 cases. I picked up Scarecrow. I have another one on the way. The Jokers I saw looked the same as the first wave though.

just to let anyone know...i got a Batman begins movie masters and a joker (newer one) extra...um i would trade it i guess but i got no idea waht to trade for as ive got majority of what i need. i am looking for cult classics series 1 jason...

just to let anyone know...i got a Batman begins movie masters and a joker (newer one) extra...um i would trade it i guess but i got no idea waht to trade for as ive got majority of what i need. i am looking for cult classics series 1 jason...

sell it to somebody who needs one