• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beginsbats1.jpg

beginsbats2.jpg

scarecrow1.jpg

scarecrow2.jpg

I noticed last night that my Batman Begins figure is shorter than the Dark Knight figure, as illustrated in cr0w's second picture. I was VERY disappointed in this, because both figures are out of scale with the DC Universe figures; especially Batman Begins Batman.

beginsbats1.jpg

beginsbats2.jpg

scarecrow1.jpg

scarecrow2.jpg

I noticed last night that my Batman Begins figure is shorter than the Dark Knight figure, as illustrated in cr0w's second picture. I was VERY disappointed in this, because both figures are out of scale with the DC Universe figures; especially Batman Begins Batman.

we could of told you that the MM line was outta scale with the DCUC figs. on a brighter note...maybe he'll fit in the stealth launch bat mobile!

Hey, fallon...that's where I am. I'm down south, so I've found these from Pasadena down. The Pasadena Wal-Mart on Fairmont is sold out right now, the Dixie Farm & 518 Wal-Mart in Pearland had 4 Begins Batmen yesterday, the I-35 & South Beltway 8 Wal-Mart didn't have any as of yesterday, the El Dorado & 45S Wal-Mart didn't have any as of this morning, and the League City Wal-Mart at the Santa Fe exit of 45S had 2 Scarecrows and a Begins Bats as of yesterday afternoon. Haven't gone to the La Marque or Kemah Wal-Marts lately, nor have I checked the Wal-Mart on 45S at Almeda-Genoa. That's as far north as I normally go, so if you're anywhere north of there, I can't offer any tips.

i know that this is unrelated....but..i ask my girlfriend to grab me a DCD DK 13" bats( seeing im at the hospital with my sis mostly) and she bought me this.......

Picture268.jpg

now..im not unhappy with this fig. its actually pretty slick! but if she would of just asked the guy instead of trying to be smart....id have it as we speak! but i love her, and she didnt have to buy me anything, so.....+1 for teshia! as you all see, my play room( really my back house) isnt ready by a sight.

Ah, I used to work out there. I would usually hit the Wal-Mart on 59 right by the beltway and the junky one over on Hwy 6...never really found anything of merit the entire time I was out there.

my girlfriend went to walmart in worth,il and picked me up 2 joker's (series 2 paint) a scarecrow and batman begins batman. she said they had like 5 more jokers if anyone is looking and in the area.

That's a much better figure than the DK Bats though, honestly. I'm surprised she found him...he's been out of circulation for awhile. I love mine.

13bats10.jpg

13bats11.jpg

13bats12.jpg

13bats14.jpg

im adding some twist tie wire through the cape for posing. i have to get a batman movie 13"er....might as well be the DK one.

my girlfriend went to walmart in worth,il and picked me up 2 joker's (series 2 paint) a scarecrow and batman begins batman. she said they had like 5 more jokers if anyone is looking and in the area.

i heard that they shipped quite a few jokers this time around. they have been showing up everywhere!....im glad too, i hope they flood the market with jokers!..... knock that scalper crap right off the map!

That fear Batman looks wicked! I simplely must have him. & I see the ebay prices are still going for an ungodly amount of money.

What realy worries me is, the 1st wave was hard enough to get, now that every body & their mothers know that these things a GOLD its gonna be next to impossible buying them at retail.

I can practicly hear the illegal ripping open of boxes deep in the back stock rooms under the cover of darkness, smuggleing MM after MM untill nothing is left.

As much as I love the feeling of having a rare fig, the fact is the only way Justice will be served is if the market get flooded with MMs. Call me crazy, but i'd rather have a fig that's value is a mear $10, rather than not have it at all.

they will not be harder to find. ive already found them everywhere. i was lucky and sold my jokers 2 weeks ago and a bill a peice for them. yes im in houston so they are out and about. also! there is a re-invision coming out in august that has the joker again and a new TDK batman with change-o head for all those taht didnt get the variant

That fear Batman looks wicked! I simplely must have him. & I see the ebay prices are still going for an ungodly amount of money.

What realy worries me is, the 1st wave was hard enough to get, now that every body & their mothers know that these things a GOLD its gonna be next to impossible buying them at retail.

I can practicly hear the illegal ripping open of boxes deep in the back stock rooms under the cover of darkness, smuggleing MM after MM untill nothing is left.

As much as I love the feeling of having a rare fig, the fact is the only way Justice will be served is if the market get flooded with MMs. Call me crazy, but i'd rather have a fig that's value is a mear $10, rather than not have it at all.

they will not be harder to find. ive already found them everywhere. i was lucky and sold my jokers 2 weeks ago and a bill a peice for them. yes im in houston so they are out and about. also! there is a re-invision coming out in august that has the joker again and a new TDK batman with change-o head for all those taht didnt get the variant

well....go ahead and hook us up with some fear gas bats.

well i only got enough of the "growl" for me and my peeps, though like with every action figure, if you wait then youll find them. the key to be a Action figure collector is to have paitence! lol if you wait all prices usally go down. case in point the jokers that were out in the TDK wave 1! they wont be as hard to find im sure

but ya i was pissed that the scale is much smaller as well! man i hope they do a Zasz (sp?) figure from Batman begins. ive posted any info i know about the MM earlier. i work in a comic shop so i hear and see things so any info i have ill pass it along on here...as far as employees getting things first? well i used to be a bartender and just stopped by the Walmart after i got off early in the morning which helped my hobby. find out when they have trucks and go there around midnite. you shall find gold my son! lol

on another note...how do i get a cool pic like yall? how do i get out from under the "nameless thug" catogery?

I got Joker from wave 1 today only 25 bucks thanx nightcreeper!

im glad you got looked out for! too bad it cost you extra, but....atleast you got it for less than a 100.00

well i only got enough of the "growl" for me and my peeps, though like with every action figure, if you wait then youll find them. the key to be a Action figure collector is to have paitence! lol if you wait all prices usally go down. case in point the jokers that were out in the TDK wave 1! they wont be as hard to find im sure

but ya i was pissed that the scale is much smaller as well! man i hope they do a Zasz (sp?) figure from Batman begins. ive posted any info i know about the MM earlier. i work in a comic shop so i hear and see things so any info i have ill pass it along on here...as far as employees getting things first? well i used to be a bartender and just stopped by the Walmart after i got off early in the morning which helped my hobby. find out when they have trucks and go there around midnite. you shall find gold my son! lol

on another note...how do i get a cool pic like yall? how do i get out from under the "nameless thug" catogery?

with every 100 post you get a new rank. as for the waiting....thats what gt this crap started in the first place! i told people to wait and they got taken off the shelves,so.... to hell with that!( no offense)

Last night i picked up

Wave 2:

2x Joker

2x Scarecrow

2x Batman Begins Batman

I showed up as they were unpacking the truck and i cut into the boxes myself before they even hit the peg. i cut open 3 boxes but did not find a Fear Toxin Batman. What do i have to do? how short packed are these things if i can't find one in 3 cases?

P1010013.jpg

i meant with the paying 60 bones for the "growl" batman...he will be easier to find after the intial shippments...but ya when i put my jokers on ebay i was quite astounded that they went for that much. guess people dont know or dont pay attention to other ones coming out...wierd....whenever i make a sizeable purchase, i do alot of investigaiting, i.e. re-releases coming up, varibles as to why its so high, etc. but hey if they got the money then fine. but i am not a scapler by any means. i get mine and all for the people i know at about the same cost it cost me. cuz ya never know when ill need a figure they found.

i meant with the paying 60 bones for the "growl" batman...he will be easier to find after the intial shippments...but ya when i put my jokers on ebay i was quite astounded that they went for that much. guess people dont know or dont pay attention to other ones coming out...wierd....whenever i make a sizeable purchase, i do alot of investigaiting, i.e. re-releases coming up, varibles as to why its so high, etc. but hey if they got the money then fine. but i am not a scapler by any means. i get mine and all for the people i know at about the same cost it cost me. cuz ya never know when ill need a figure they found.

that goes for here as well! i needed some BB movie masters and cr0w stepped right up and sent me some out this morning. we may not know each other, but we are all collectors...we need to help each other!

that goes for here as well! i needed some BB movie masters and cr0w stepped right up and sent me some out this morning. we may not know each other, but we are all collectors...we need to help each other!

how do u do that without the fear of getting ripped off? but man i excited about tomorrow! the new Green latern figs are in!!!