DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Yeah I'm reserving judgment till we get an actual good pic, these little scans tend to suck in the clarity department.

you tend to suck in the clarity department.(just kidding) but yeah.....i agree with you.

You suck in the clarity department, jk. Its just kind of hard to tell any real detail about the figures with the clarity of the scans. And actually I saw a issue of Lee's Toy Review, and they had a pic Sonar Batman and (this is what they called it) Arkham Asylum Scarecrow. And both were still hard to see and it was a decent sized pic. The cuts in Batman's suit for some reason came off white, not red or flesh tone. That I am hoping is just the lighting in the pic or just a prototype but that was actually pretty noticeable and pretty strange.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they finally brought out the cube at my nearest walmart... I was there last night when they closed and it wasn't on the floor.. .and I was there when they opened... the thing already have like 7 figures missing off of it.... stupid nightcrew bastards

Nightcrew BASTARDS!!!! F**KIN' SCALPERS!!!!

Hey guys i am new to this forum i was just wondering could any of you guys in the tread pick me up a Movie Masters Scare Crow, as i am from the UK, i don't have the chance to actually purchase these figure ever, unless i come to the US, which i will not in the near future. Anyway i am have been lucky to collect the Movie Master Joker Wave 2 as well as the Batman Begins Batman which are awesome. But to pay for these through ebay and other various sites third party sites mostly sell these figure charge way over the top. That is why i was wondering if any one could pick me up ScareCrow if possible also a Gotham City Thug (either the joker mask one or that has the three hair bits sticking out). Any if one is offering to please consolt me before you do as we can sort out pricing as well as any other issues.

Also if anyone has a Spare Ghoul Chase Batman or the unmasked batman they could sell to me i would be interested at a relative price. I would be more than glad to negotiate. I am sorry if i have posted in the wrong bit.

But anyone you could help me complete my collection, i would be more than happy to talk to.

Thanks. @loll@

Hey guys i am new to this forum i was just wondering could any of you guys in the tread pick me up a Movie Masters Scare Crow, as i am from the UK, i don't have the chance to actually purchase these figure ever, unless i come to the US, which i will not in the near future. Anyway i am have been lucky to collect the Movie Master Joker Wave 2 as well as the Batman Begins Batman which are awesome. But to pay for these through ebay and other various sites third party sites mostly sell these figure charge way over the top. That is why i was wondering if any one could pick me up ScareCrow if possible also a Gotham City Thug (either the joker mask one or that has the three hair bits sticking out). Any if one is offering to please consolt me before you do as we can sort out pricing as well as any other issues.

Also if anyone has a Spare Ghoul Chase Batman or the unmasked batman they could sell to me i would be interested at a relative price. I would be more than glad to negotiate. I am sorry if i have posted in the wrong bit.

But anyone you could help me complete my collection, i would be more than happy to talk to.

Thanks. @loll@

Do you have anything to trade???

Thanks. @loll@

Thanks man i do think i would needing the figures anymore as on ebay i found a Gotham City Thug for less than $10.00 dollars with P+P and it arrived today it was the joker mask reference one. But i just wanted to ask on the mask when i look closly is suppose to have dirt effect on it, it not full while, it looks there is dirt on it, for the effect, as it like in the film when the joker wears the mask in the bank robbery sequence.

Thanks. @loll@

Thanks man i do think i would needing the figures anymore as on ebay i found a Gotham City Thug for less than $10.00 dollars with P+P and it arrived today it was the joker mask reference one. But i just wanted to ask on the mask when i look closly is suppose to have dirt effect on it, it not full while, it looks there is dirt on it, for the effect, as it like in the film when the joker wears the mask in the bank robbery sequence.

I think is just crappy paint apps . I'v seen a few like your talking about in the stores. even the non joker maskes are kinda not all white and purdy.

The cubes do have chases in them at WM!! I found the Ghoul x2 and the unmasked Bats in one tonight.

Draven

Yeah, i found 5 fear toxin batmans in one cube display!

I went to my local Wal-Mart, and they didn't have any DK display... the only MM thing they had was a DK Batman and a BB Batman.

I gave up on trying to find the Gotham City Thug at any store here. The Joker figure has only recently been fairly easy to get at the local TRU and Target. Before, they were never in stock, just a ton of Batman. TRU's website has the Thug listed in stock right now. It was listed on the TRU site but out of stock over the Thanksgiving weekend, then was gone completely from the site, but today it's back and listed as in stock. I like to find figures at the store, and not order from online unless I have to, since part of the fun for me is the scavenger hunt aspect of shopping for figures. But in this case, I gave in and just ordered my Thug from TRU. Finally!

its been awhile sence I've read this thread so sorry if I'm repeateing this. When MMs 1st came out there was all manner of claims of just how many Joker Thugs there are. Well after watching the movie on dvd for like the 1000th time I finaly counted just how many there are............7! The only 2 Thugs that have not been made are the Alarm & Vault Safe cracker Thugs.

Plus! let's not forget about all the plain cloths Thugs, Honor Gaurd Thugs, & Stocking cap Thugs that still have yet to be made................yes my fellow collectors...........yes...............there is still much to be had from this Masterpice of cinnimatography!!

Aaaw man, loose? :) I would love to top off my set with Ghoul-Man, but 15 bucks for a loosie would just feel a little anticlimactic. Thanks for the heads up though, Pooda. I'll see how desperate I get after bills are paid.

if you dont collect MOC, then it shouldnt matter.

Loks like Target will be assigning a new DPCI for the upcoming waves of MM figures. The 087060977 is now showing these are discontinued clearanced item according to my two Target stores. Maybe that means the Sonar Batman and Scarecrow wave is around the corner.

Is the Sonar Batman a chase?

Aaaw man, loose? :) I would love to top off my set with Ghoul-Man, but 15 bucks for a loosie would just feel a little anticlimactic. Thanks for the heads up though, Pooda. I'll see how desperate I get after bills are paid.

if you dont collect MOC, then it shouldnt matter.

Well i prefer to have one carded and one loose for most of my collections, but i was pretty much only planning on getting carded for the ghoul, didn't see the need to get double, especially since they're so expensive. That's why I said I'll see if I get desperate enough to just buy a loose one whether or not I do get an unopened one.

I don't suppose we have any hints of the ghoul being repackaged in a two packer, hmm? that's my other fear, spending a bunch of money on him when down the road they'll just reship him anyway.

I got my ghoul from e bay when they first came out paid buy it now price 30 plus 6 shipping. Yea i got hosed but O well

Yeah i just got my Ghoul Chase Batman Figure through the post today, i now have four movie masters figures, The Joker MM, The Batman Begins MM, Gotham City Thug MM (Joker Reference Mask) and not lastly the Ghoul Chase Batman MM. I paid $28.50 (£19.65) for my Ghoul Chase Figure through eBay. I thought it was good deal considering this figures are selling in between $60-$90 dollars on most sites and since i live in the UK its even harder to find as well as it beginning more expensive if i do find it, so i think it was really cheap so i bought it, for my collection i have just spent under $65.00 dollars.

I happy as i have got 2 of the most hardest figures to get and two which are just great editions i will not be buying any more movie masters figures for some time, may get the bank robber joker once that comes out or maybe two face. But apart from that my collection has come to a end. These where the only figure i have bought and will be the last due to them costing so much and not being easily available in the UK. I just got 2 mighty muggs Indiana Jonas, not going to collect them but thought i found this site in the Uk that were selling them for $4.33 dollars a pod so i got 2. But apart from that it has come to a end. 2008 has been the year of the Movie Masters figures.

Just wanted to ask are they going to be making The Dark Knight Mighty Muggs, since it Hasbro (since they only do marvel) i don't think they will but may just check that with you guys as you guys properly may know more than me.

Also these new waves of Movie Masters (Wave 3 and Wave 4) will they be released out side the US #US1# ?

Happy Holidays

If they do do a mighty muggs it wont be for another year. Going on marvel seems to put things out first then with in about a yrs or so dc does there version

As far as where you are seems like every one out your way has a hard time getting them in so probly more of the same on that front.

• 3 weeks later...

Just spring of 09 so far. Anyone see the new dark knight reg figures in new packing. Damn what a joke. I have also see the 10 inch batman and joker. What a shame there arms nor legs bend. personaly I just think it is a waste of time and money to keep on makeing crap like that.

IS that the Sonar Batman or somebody got lazy and forgot to pain tthe eyes.

The picture is from Fwoosh and the person says it doesn't have the battle damage. So most likely it is just someone forgot to paint the eyes.

I think Mattel changed their release plans. They originally were suppose to release a wave in january of Sonar Batman and Scarecrow in a suit but it looks like they've put Scarecrow on hold and plan on releasing the next MM wave in the spring with Sonar Batman, Two Face, chase Harvey and jail cell Joker.