DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Picture2570.jpg

and YOU!!! pooda you need to just go somewhere and just BLOOM. i'm serious! its painfuly obvious that you have a natural talent. so stop with all your bullsh*t excuses and get out there AND DO IT!!!

Or do you need Queen to hold your hand on the first day of school LMAO @smilepunch@

SURPREME QUEEN, you think ya funny huh? you and bats, and me and joker are about to have something in common! :D

Sure we can have some thing in common. But i get to be the crazy clown with the big ass gun @firedevil@

like i said....you and batman have something in common.

Yo man im a real diaorama feak, have you ever thought of selling your diaorama kits? i mean dont get stupid with the price, but for the time cost of matriles and craftmanship, you could stand to make a hefty penny off of freaks like me @bounce@

aint enough money in it for me. if you want me to hook you up with something, i could.

its not that hard to do your own. Looks to me it would just take time to do all the bricks and but if you can draw any looks like you would need boxes, and coloring pencels, popcikel sticks, small straws, and some plastic, and a lil imageanation dont get me wrong i know its not as easy as all that but if you like dioramas then i dont see why you couldnt putt something togather yourself. looks like if pooda sold his breaking it all down would mess something up and shipping it may mess it up .

nope! i got terry hooks that can be placed to hold the building together. they just pop out, and the building collapses.

So Mattel is basically just ripping there own figures to make new ones. I know a lot of lines do this but come one it seems kind of cheap. So basically all we are getting is maybe a new head sculpt for a figure and the rest will be recycled parts? I guess the Gordon and Bruce will be the same body. I feel kind of cheated on this, you know?

well....all companies do that at times. scarecrow was a kit bash, and im sure some of the less popular characters will be kit bashed figs(gordon) or even the ever popular B.R. joker will be a kit bash.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture2570.jpg

and YOU!!! pooda you need to just go somewhere and just BLOOM. i'm serious! its painfuly obvious that you have a natural talent. so stop with all your bullsh*t excuses and get out there AND DO IT!!!

Or do you need Queen to hold your hand on the first day of school LMAO @smilepunch@

SURPREME QUEEN, you think ya funny huh? you and bats, and me and joker are about to have something in common! :D

Sure we can have some thing in common. But i get to be the crazy clown with the big ass gun @firedevil@

like i said....you and batman have something in common.

Yo man im a real diaorama feak, have you ever thought of selling your diaorama kits? i mean dont get stupid with the price, but for the time cost of matriles and craftmanship, you could stand to make a hefty penny off of freaks like me @bounce@

aint enough money in it for me. if you want me to hook you up with something, i could.

its not that hard to do your own. Looks to me it would just take time to do all the bricks and but if you can draw any looks like you would need boxes, and coloring pencels, popcikel sticks, small straws, and some plastic, and a lil imageanation dont get me wrong i know its not as easy as all that but if you like dioramas then i dont see why you couldnt putt something togather yourself. looks like if pooda sold his breaking it all down would mess something up and shipping it may mess it up .

nope! i got terry hooks that can be placed to hold the building together. they just pop out, and the building collapses.

So Mattel is basically just ripping there own figures to make new ones. I know a lot of lines do this but come one it seems kind of cheap. So basically all we are getting is maybe a new head sculpt for a figure and the rest will be recycled parts? I guess the Gordon and Bruce will be the same body. I feel kind of cheated on this, you know?

well....all companies do that at times. scarecrow was a kit bash, and im sure some of the less popular characters will be kit bashed figs(gordon) or even the ever popular B.R. joker will be a kit bash.

Yeah I know that Scarecrow was a Thug but with the coat on I can deal with that but if Gordon or Wayne ends up just being the damn Thug with a new head it would be so boring.

we all love the queen so hook it up mannnn. Im sure queeny would love it and hold it and squeez it and call it fred lol ( srry for the loony toons ref )

no im not but anyway lol

i agree with noob the scarecrow was tolerable with the over coat. I did buy 2 of them and opend one and painted the eyes red with white dots in the middle of them. It really set it off in my book if i knew how id post a pic up on here but when i try it wont let me. so sadI do hope to see a bank robber joker at least they would have to paint the shirt and new head if they do one with a thug body.Unlike just puttin a head on it cough unmasked bats.what i dont get is we all can come up with some kool shyt and ideas but the higher ups at mattel cant seem to whats up with that. AND WHERES MY G D WONDER TWINS!!!!!! lol

we all love the queen so hook it up mannnn. Im sure queeny would love it and hold it and squeez it and call it fred lol ( srry for the loony toons ref )

no im not but anyway lol

i agree with noob the scarecrow was tolerable with the over coat. I did buy 2 of them and opend one and painted the eyes red with white dots in the middle of them. It really set it off in my book if i knew how id post a pic up on here but when i try it wont let me. so sadI do hope to see a bank robber joker at least they would have to paint the shirt and new head if they do one with a thug body.Unlike just puttin a head on it cough unmasked bats.what i dont get is we all can come up with some kool shyt and ideas but the higher ups at mattel cant seem to whats up with that. AND WHERES MY G D WONDER TWINS!!!!!! lol

LMAO! Good one noname. but its "George" not fred, you might wanna brush up on your "L Toon" triva lol. @smilepunch@

no im not but anyway lol

LMAO! Good one noname. but its "George" not fred, you might wanna brush up on your "L Toon" triva lol. @smilepunch@

yea i think your right. srry after mel blank died it just wasnt the same and grew out of them. and i smoked alotta pot back in the day. lol weed affects tha memory.....tee hee

man....the bat pods are flying off the shelves! i went to pick up spidermanskrull's pod, and damn near had to put foot to ass! some fool actually tried to reach in my cart!

I hear ya for some reason it dont suprise me. Folks are going crazy over this whole line of figs and vehicles. It is like crack lol. But the pod is bad ass though i have to admit i thought the crank n launch bat pod was kool but wow this MM pod is just amazing. it ranks up there with the batmobile from the keaton movies. With the lift up hatch and fireing turbine missel. Which im lucky enough to have. Wish i still had the box to that, I think the pod is selling well one cause its the only new thing in a while and 2 its only at target and 3 its crafted well. Its almost to good i wanna jump on it and ride lol

man....the bat pods are flying off the shelves! i went to pick up spidermanskrull's pod, and damn near had to put foot to ass! some fool actually tried to reach in my cart!

I hear ya for some reason it dont suprise me. Folks are going crazy over this whole line of figs and vehicles. It is like crack lol. But the pod is bad ass though i have to admit i thought the crank n launch bat pod was kool but wow this MM pod is just amazing. it ranks up there with the batmobile from the keaton movies. With the lift up hatch and fireing turbine missel. Which im lucky enough to have. Wish i still had the box to that, I think the pod is selling well one cause its the only new thing in a while and 2 its only at target and 3 its crafted well. Its almost to good i wanna jump on it and ride lol

trust me, even crack addicts have more control than some of these collectors.

trust me, even crack addicts have more control than some of these collectors.

lol and they can find there product alot easyer too how sad it that is easyer to find crack that a unmasked batman or just about any other dc universe fig.

WHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut yo mouth! if some jack hole tried to snatch my sh*t it would be an all out mee lee! & your right, a lot of these collectors need to just STOP with all this crazy ass out behavor.

Why I even know this collector who threaten to pull a fire alarm, leave $$$ on the counter, just to get away with a recalled MM.........................oh wait, that's me..............................*uncomfortable silence broken my cricets chrip & tumbel weed blows by*.

Don't judge me!

WHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut yo mouth! if some jack hole tried to snatch my sh*t it would be an all out mee lee! & your right, a lot of these collectors need to just STOP with all this crazy ass out behavor.

Why I even know this collector who threaten to pull a fire alarm, leave $$$ on the counter, just to get away with a recalled MM.........................oh wait, that's me..............................*uncomfortable silence broken my cricets chrip & tumbel weed blows by*.

Don't judge me!

Im tellin you i would have droped 15 bucks on the counter and ran like a mo fo!!! I judge you for not doing it queen HA what do you think of that????

damn thanks for that pooda

no problem.

crppy cam pics

Picture2627.jpg

no problem.

crppy cam pics

Picture2627.jpg

Pooda, where do you get all these guns for the figures? Do you just buy them seperately, or they come with different figs?

no problem.

crppy cam pics

Picture2627.jpg

Pooda, where do you get all these guns for the figures? Do you just buy them seperately, or they come with different figs?

some i buy from others fodder, some came with other figs, and most came from my son. he trades me real looking guns, for space crap. he also lets me borrow stuff to put in my dios.....isnt pooda great(my son) :D

WHERE ARE ANY NEW MOVIE MASTERS FIGURESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're up Mattel's @$$es.

The CEO of Mattel is rolling around in them naked & laughing at us.

Ouch, could you imagine the bruises from the little plastic hands and feet poking your nether regions? Speaking of MM I finally got my Batpod. I love it so damn much!