DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture2568.jpgThumbnail, click to enlarge.

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture2569.jpg

WTF!!!!!!!!! DUDE how the hell do you do that?!?!?! that looks flippin incediable! So is this what you do after you make a trip to the "store" *wink*. i guess what ever you did it made you creative as hell.

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture2568.jpgThumbnail, click to enlarge.

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture2569.jpg

WTF!!!!!!!!! DUDE how the hell do you do that?!?!?! that looks flippin incediable! So is this what you do after you make a trip to the "store" *wink*. i guess what ever you did it made you creative as hell.

yeah....ive been busy. ive got 2 more buildings.

Alright guys I ordered the Fear Toxin Batman from Toys R Us and they sent me the peeing normal Batman. I called customer service and they said to ship it to them and they will return my money. I asked what about my order for the Fear Toxin Batman it's not my fault you sent me the wrong one. They told me they couldn't fill my order all they could do was refund my money. Toys R Us.com you suck.

Alright guys I ordered the Fear Toxin Batman from Toys R Us and they sent me the peeing normal Batman. I called customer service and they said to ship it to them and they will return my money. I asked what about my order for the Fear Toxin Batman it's not my fault you sent me the wrong one. They told me they couldn't fill my order all they could do was refund my money. Toys R Us.com you suck.

wow, you mean your just now getting your mis-shipment?! And i say it like that because almost EVERYONE was shipped a bougus ghoul that day they popped up on TRU's site. I know it still sucks, but for what its worth your not the only one who got jerked.

Picture2570.jpg

and YOU!!! pooda you need to just go somewhere and just BLOOM. i'm serious! its painfuly obvious that you have a natural talent. so stop with all your bullsh*t excuses and get out there AND DO IT!!!

Or do you need Queen to hold your hand on the first day of school LMAO @smilepunch@

SURPREME QUEEN, you think ya funny huh? you and bats, and me and joker are about to have something in common! :D

i thought you guys might wanna know this....

Mattel: We will continue the Movie Masters line with some “kit bashed” figures in Jan and new tools later in the Spring. We have increased the number of Jokers and you should see more of them in future assortments. We did not do a case of all Jokers out of respect for the late Heath Ledger. It was felt that capitalizing on his recent passing was noy appropriate.

Picture2572.jpg

i thought you guys might wanna know this....

Mattel: We will continue the Movie Masters line with some “kit bashed” figures in Jan and new tools later in the Spring. We have increased the number of Jokers and you should see more of them in future assortments. We did not do a case of all Jokers out of respect for the late Heath Ledger. It was felt that capitalizing on his recent passing was noy appropriate.

Picture2572.jpg

what is kit bashed

So there it is. After all the speculateing about why the Jokers are in such short supply Mattel finaly admits they did it to us on purpose. So my next question is how long is this "reverance gonna last? i mean the new up comeing MMs, are they gonna be diliberatly short packed as well?

they didnt short pack joker, they just didnt release cases of only jokers

I don't think The Joker was ever truly rare.

When the Movie Masters first shipped, I could find them. Then the buzz started and people rushed out to get them, but it was no different than other in-demand figures (like DCUC or 25th G.I. Joes) that get difficult to find. The real problem was the self-imposed recall that Mattel did. That made them, and all the other Mattel products, impossible to find because stores actually didn't have them. But once that was over, it was no big deal again, and since then I've found the Joker to be plentiful.

If you go off eBay, every figure is rare and worth a fortune because there are so many people who post figures, call them rare, and put some insane price tag on them. Most of the time, they don't sell that way. But with the Joker and Heath Ledger's death and The Dark Knight being so huge, people did pay those exorbitant prices, falsely driving up the price and making everyone think the MM Joker was different than other toys.

Picture2570.jpg

and YOU!!! pooda you need to just go somewhere and just BLOOM. i'm serious! its painfuly obvious that you have a natural talent. so stop with all your bullsh*t excuses and get out there AND DO IT!!!

Or do you need Queen to hold your hand on the first day of school LMAO @smilepunch@

SURPREME QUEEN, you think ya funny huh? you and bats, and me and joker are about to have something in common! :D

Sure we can have some thing in common. But i get to be the crazy clown with the big ass gun @firedevil@

Picture2570.jpg

Sure we can have some thing in common. But i get to be the crazy clown with the big ass gun @firedevil@

like i said....you and batman have something in common.

Picture2570.jpg

like i said....you and batman have something in common.

Yo man im a real diaorama feak, have you ever thought of selling your diaorama kits? i mean dont get stupid with the price, but for the time cost of matriles and craftmanship, you could stand to make a hefty penny off of freaks like me @bounce@

its not that hard to do your own. Looks to me it would just take time to do all the bricks and but if you can draw any looks like you would need boxes, and coloring pencels, popcikel sticks, small straws, and some plastic, and a lil imageanation dont get me wrong i know its not as easy as all that but if you like dioramas then i dont see why you couldnt putt something togather yourself. looks like if pooda sold his breaking it all down would mess something up and shipping it may mess it up .

kit bashed is like taking the white shirt torso, hands and shoes from the scarcrow, the jacket and pants from the goon, and the unmasked head to make bruce.

Ok i see and id love to do that but its so hard to find a unmasked batman to use a bruce head and around here the goons are harder to find.Well to be honest iv yet to find either at retail and useing e bay id have more in the custom fig that it would be worth. but thats a great idea id love to do a bruce

So Mattel is basically just ripping there own figures to make new ones. I know a lot of lines do this but come one it seems kind of cheap. So basically all we are getting is maybe a new head sculpt for a figure and the rest will be recycled parts? I guess the Gordon and Bruce will be the same body. I feel kind of cheated on this, you know?

So Mattel is basically just ripping there own figures to make new ones. I know a lot of lines do this but come one it seems kind of cheap. So basically all we are getting is maybe a new head sculpt for a figure and the rest will be recycled parts? I guess the Gordon and Bruce will be the same body. I feel kind of cheated on this, you know?

[/quot

That is is way this line has always done.Going back to even the superpowers line through the toy biz superheroes line through the line that is dc today. Same old bodies just diff heads sometimes arms and some times legs But in those cases its only cause they had to.Like batman had to have the 3 pointy things on his gloves.I hate to say this but at least the marvel line with giv new body sculpts most of the time.I dont know why its so hard to come up with an original sculpt for some of there waves. the movie masters line was the first real break away for them thats why it did so well. But they quickly got back into the same ol same ol with the unmasked batman with the bruce head.Dont get me wrong its still kool but they could have did and unmasked bats like when hes up on the bulding in hong kong to make it a true diff fig worth chaseing. but what do i know right