DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

pooda I hear ya bud, but when I put my logical mind to work on your "leaked Two Face image" theory, I can't help but find some glareing defects.

1) Why in the world would Nolan or who ever need to be the top secreative about Two Face's final image?? I mean think about it for a second people. Yes he looked wicked cool, but its not like it took any of us by surprise, right. I mean we all know the basic concept of the chatcter's image, & we all knew what Aron Eckhart looked like, soooooooo, when I finaly saw Two Face I was amazed by the FX but not accual image.

2) I call this the "Hot Toy" deffence. If HT can crank out two bats, & two Jokers (about to be 3 in a minuet), & YES if HT can scuplt & prepare to distribute their Master Pices then WHY in the name of all that's Holy, does it take SOOOOOOO freakin long just to get Mattel to put out ONE stinking 6" Two Face fig???????????

I don't think it has any thing to do with leaked anything! its about $$$$$$!!! Mattel is prob holding out trying to rip Echart off from a fair share % of royalities for useing his image (i mean after all Nolan did give him the axe, makeing it offical that he won't be back in any future Batman films). So yeah! I make damn sure too that if this was gonna be my final curtain that I got a good slice of the BAT PIE!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk what the real reason is, the timing thing Pooda said is possible but you know if they really had the character ready or could do it I think they would I mean wave 2 had two characters and a chase. So why not put him in wave 2 instead of say like Ras. I just think Mattel is bad when it comes to business plans. And what is up with Mattel not releasing anything new since like May? I think there is something wrong with the MM line.

pooda I hear ya bud, but when I put my logical mind to work on your "leaked Two Face image" theory, I can't help but find some glareing defects.

1) Why in the world would Nolan or who ever need to be the top secreative about Two Face's final image?? I mean think about it for a second people. Yes he looked wicked cool, but its not like it took any of us by surprise, right. I mean we all know the basic concept of the chatcter's image, & we all knew what Aron Eckhart looked like, soooooooo, when I finaly saw Two Face I was amazed by the FX but not accual image.

2) I call this the "Hot Toy" deffence. If HT can crank out two bats, & two Jokers (about to be 3 in a minuet), & YES if HT can scuplt & prepare to distribute their Master Pices then WHY in the name of all that's Holy, does it take SOOOOOOO freakin long just to get Mattel to put out ONE stinking 6" Two Face fig???????????

I don't think it has any thing to do with leaked anything! its about $$$$$$!!! Mattel is prob holding out trying to rip Echart off from a fair share % of royalities for useing his image (i mean after all Nolan did give him the axe, makeing it offical that he won't be back in any future Batman films). So yeah! I make damn sure too that if this was gonna be my final curtain that I got a good slice of the BAT PIE!!!!!!!

you act as if the hot toys two face came out last month or something. they JUST released pics so....

as far as hiding two face.....why wasnt his face in anycommericals? i only seen one pic....the one you posted as the 12". thats the leaked image.

dhoonib....wave 2 had 4 figs if you in clude the "needed to be rereleased" joker that shipped in place of ras.

you act as if the hot toys two face came out last month or something. they JUST released pics so....

as far as hiding two face.....why wasnt his face in anycommericals? i only seen one pic....the one you posted as the 12". thats the leaked image.

dhoonib....wave 2 had 4 figs if you in clude the "needed to be rereleased" joker that shipped in place of ras.

Good point on the Joker. But it still doesn't answer why we have waited this long with no new figures coming.

Good point on the Joker. But it still doesn't answer why we have waited this long with no new figures coming.

i really believe that it has to do with not knowing who to release. i mean...im not making excuses, im just saying....

i really believe that it has to do with not knowing who to release. i mean...im not making excuses, im just saying....

Oh man I'm not blaming you or accusing you or nothing I'm just saying it says more about Mattel that they release Scarecrow before Two Face. And I think the fans who have stood by this line even when you couldn't find any figures on the shelves and just a TDK Batman figure was going for $30 dollars are the ones that is really getting screwed.

have you guys been looking out for the peeing variant bruce? someone had this pic at the fwoosh

3.jpg

Now see! that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about! All Mattel has to do is hoist up the figs leg like its takeing a wiz, & your ready to call it a "variant"?? Dude come on. If people keep going ape sh*t over stuff like that, then u can best be sure that Mattel is gonna keep stringing us all along.

Movie Master Withdrawl Syndrome strikes again!

best part of movie masters anywhere i go i find movie master joker the stores out in orland park have so many its a joke. i love it all those guys who bought a $90 joker have probably snapped cause they wasted so much money cause they had to have a joker "now". but i can't find any dcuc accept at a local walmart that have pegs full of WAVE 1 hahahaha god mattel is awesome.

have you guys been looking out for the peeing variant bruce? someone had this pic at the fwoosh

3.jpg

Now see! that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about! All Mattel has to do is hoist up the figs leg like its takeing a wiz, & your ready to call it a "variant"?? Dude come on. If people keep going ape sh*t over stuff like that, then u can best be sure that Mattel is gonna keep stringing us all along.

dude...calm down.....seriously. last time i checked, the unmasked fig was a variant. the point of showing it was, the pose means that they rereleased it. which also means people who missed out the 1st time, get a 2nd crack at it.

3.jpg

dude...calm down.....seriously. last time i checked, the unmasked fig was a variant. the point of showing it was, the pose means that they rereleased it. which also means people who missed out the 1st time, get a 2nd crack at it.

now u know no one will get a second crack at it cause asses will scoop them up sell them for 50 to 80 bucks all thought none on e bay just yet but give it time. I didnt even know they did another unmasked bats. I just dont see how some people seem to get all the goodies but here in NC we dont get crap or like i said if we do people scoop up all they can to sell for outrageious prices. it just makes me want to say fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

3.jpg

now u know no one will get a second crack at it cause asses will scoop them up sell them for 50 to 80 bucks all thought none on e bay just yet but give it time. I didnt even know they did another unmasked bats. I just dont see how some people seem to get all the goodies but here in NC we dont get crap or like i said if we do people scoop up all they can to sell for outrageious prices. it just makes me want to say fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

well....you guys get as much as anyone else, you just get there late, or a scalper has a inside plug(try padding some pockets). you guys gotta do some research! they have been shipping 2 to a case in some boxes.... goons are shipping as well! so heres a second crack at it gentlemen.

*edit* i just seen 4 chase/variant figs at target. the paint is flatter on his face.

I might have a job at Toys R Us guys, i start in 2 weeks for temp holiday help, so i will start getting info and first cracks at all the movie masters and dcuc cases...if you guys are hit up and really cant find anything i will sell or trade for retail to members on this board with paypal...but paypal only...ill let you guys know all new info as i get it and when i will start so if u have any questions...but anyways, i wanted another thug cause i got rid of the joker mask thug i had, i had it opened and it still went for 60 bucks...just got the thug with the mask that is on the figure and its sick, only paid 19.95 plus shipping, ive been looking still for movie masters even though im complete but i have only seen BB batman and TDK batmans with kicking legs, no jokers,thugs or chases....i think production is down or done with everybody but batman....i wrote a fan fiction on the fan fic board about Jim Gordon going to his psychologist, its half way done and pretty short, like a quarter of a page, but a fun story that leaves you wanting more at the end, will write the rest tonight...enjoy its called, I Got A Feeling That Something Aint Right...and theres I Am This I Am That I Kill This I Kill That, but that one needs to be rewritten and something more added on....

Anyone check out the coloring on the new Lee Bermejo Joker graphic novel???.....soo sick, a review said it is on par with Ledger's Joker, looks like its gonna be the hottest graphic novel of this year in my opinion, pre order now on amazon for like 13.99 but its gonna be 19.99 in the stores....i would snatch it up before the first print is gone, first print is gonna be one of the prestige format books that is a must have and a key book in the Joker mythos, like a Killing Joke or The Man Who Laughs.....Alright Enjoy and keep hunting mother truckers

is it out now?

That's the 5" Pod that's been out a while. I'm holding it in front of my face and comparing, just to make sure, but it is. I'm not exactly sure what pooda's reasoning is for that pic.

someone emailed it to me saying that its the MM bat pod for the 6" figs..... they gave me that # also. if its not...hey.

is it out now?

That's the 5" Pod that's been out a while. I'm holding it in front of my face and comparing, just to make sure, but it is. I'm not exactly sure what pooda's reasoning is for that pic.

someone emailed it to me saying that its the MM bat pod for the 6" figs..... they gave me that # also. if its not...hey.

I didn't mean to call you out as a liar or nothing, pooda. I could just tell it wasn't the MM one because for starters in the top of the pics you can see the little attachment on the back wheel that "revs" it so it can run along on its own. Also the front end detail on the weapon block is not as detailed as the other MM batpod pics that have been listed here before.

is it out now?

I didn't mean to call you out as a liar or nothing, pooda. I could just tell it wasn't the MM one because for starters in the top of the pics you can see the little attachment on the back wheel that "revs" it so it can run along on its own. Also the front end detail on the weapon block is not as detailed as the other MM batpod pics that have been listed here before.

thats the correct dcpi # for the MM bat pod.... it is out already. a guy over at the fwoosh is about to load some pics. ill post them.

Well I don't know if any one cares any more, cause I know a lot of you guys have found them or ordered them that time TRU had them for a hot second on line, BUT yesterday I finaly got my hands on the MMs two pack.

The only bad part is that all but one (the one I snagged), the ears were melted on batman. I guess these fig must still be pretty warm when they get sealed in their packageing.