DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really is no real difference right now, maybe a year or so down the line you may end up with something a kin to a Star Wars figure thing where if a Luke has a blue dot on the left side of the blister card he is worth $800 bucks but as of right now if you have a MM figure that is not a chase they are all pretty much worth about the same.

is 35 bucks thats with s&p good price for the gotham city thug with joker robber mask?

I got mine for 10 bucks

you got your thug when they first came out didnt you? i wish i had got mine when they first came out i know my wally world had one but i really didnt think they would sell like they did not the thug any way. so other than gettin it when it first came out for 10 bucks is 35 good now

is 35 bucks thats with s&p good price for the gotham city thug with joker robber mask?

I got mine for 10 bucks

you got your thug when they first came out didnt you? i wish i had got mine when they first came out i know my wally world had one but i really didnt think they would sell like they did not the thug any way. so other than gettin it when it first came out for 10 bucks is 35 good now

I actually got mine about a month or so ago. In a Wal-Mart, so yeah its alittle more than what I paid but its one of those things where if you really want it go for it.

the guy at target says that they have the MM batpod in the back.... it comes out mid oct.(i dont believe him)

Something doesn't seem right there, I would believe mid oct but if they are just hoarding the things in the back for two or three weeks that is downright stupid.

I got mine for 10 bucks

I actually got mine about a month or so ago. In a Wal-Mart, so yeah its alittle more than what I paid but its one of those things where if you really want it go for it.

the guy at target says that they have the MM batpod in the back.... it comes out mid oct.(i dont believe him)

Something doesn't seem right there, I would believe mid oct but if they are just hoarding the things in the back for two or three weeks that is downright stupid.

i hear ya on the go for it. its the last one i need to have a set if you will ( thug with joker mask ) and its the cheapest iv found one so fk it you know. I talked to my guy and he says target dont hold stuff like that (batpod) hes probly just tired of you asking if its in lol im kidding. but i was told they get there shipments for stuff like mid oct would come in maybe at most 3 weeks befor relese date but most time 2 weeks. but you never can tell with mattel maybe on the batpod they will be on the ball...

well dude might be telling u the truth about the bat pod. I work at target & its not strange for toys to have release dates. plus the bat pod's packageing is to big to hide them or even steal them by employees.

so you never know, they might just be there like he says.

well queen get us the low down if you work at target can you find out any news for us? get us the 411,the info, the word,the scoop, the skinny on tha streets lol........

well dude might be telling u the truth about the bat pod. I work at target & its not strange for toys to have release dates. plus the bat pod's packageing is to big to hide them or even steal them by employees.

so you never know, they might just be there like he says.

Well I know that some toys have release dates but would the store get it in this early? I thought it would be just a entry in a future stock sheet or something like that. Do stores hold merchandise for weeks before releasing it to the floor? I know most stores get in new merch on the weekends and set it out on a tuesday.

This just hit me

After all this time with this line being out in stores

Why wasn't there a Two face figure?

The Mattel answer was....The Two Face design from the movie was released sooooooooo late into the production of MM line that it will not be available till well into the new year. Sounds like BS to me since since there is a Medicom figure and a Hot Toys one on the way as well.

This just hit me

The Mattel answer was....The Two Face design from the movie was released sooooooooo late into the production of MM line that it will not be available till well into the new year. Sounds like BS to me since since there is a Medicom figure and a Hot Toys one on the way as well.

i agree its bs i dont see why they couldnt put out a two face by x mas time. I mean they ( medicom ) are puting out a a 12 inch two face so they had time to make it and put it out there on the market why cant mattel? whyyyyyyy lol.

This just hit me

i agree its bs i dont see why they couldnt put out a two face by x mas time. I mean they ( medicom ) are puting out a a 12 inch two face so they had time to make it and put it out there on the market why cant mattel? whyyyyyyy lol.

i keep saying that they(movie makers) were trying to hide two face's actual appearence (but it got leaked). thats why i think that he wasnt in the 1st wave. i also believe this was the reason that ras wasnt wasnt in wave 2 (plus the fact that joker was hella hard to get) so.....its like this...wave 1 would of been the reg wave and wave 2 wouldve been the same plus ras, but the demand for joker figs was so high, they bumped ras, and added joker. any way you look at it, there was no room for two face in any wave unless you bump the goon. (the goon was part of the movie advertising promo, they showed movie pics of him before heath) so wave 3 was a must, they just didnt have anyone to put in it. the joker craze, and bumping ras actually worked out better because they now have 2 figs for wave 3. now i think that they were stuck with a wave, with no one to put in it. once the film hit, and everyone went crazy over bank robber joker and nurse joker, they got an idea which direction to head in. i might be waaaaay off, but....i bet it had to do with a lack of figs for the 3 wave. (or dvd release)

AND THIS TWO-FACE IS BETTER THAN THE ABOVE PIC..

13-TDK_Two-Face_Harvey-Dent.jpg

3-TDK_Two-Face_Harvey-Dent.jpg