DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

um.....when did this happen? It sounds strangely like a story everyone heard a while back but it was a thug not an unmasked Batman. If it just happened recently dude you got majorly gypped. They are not recalled anymore (if they ever were?) you should have complained....a lot!

this happened just a few weeks ago in Tustin, CA. I don't even want to remember... :angry:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since when were other MMs recalled? i thought only joker was..oh and has anyone seen thugs in the past month on shelves or are they on a next release ?? thug is all i need if anyone has one let me know

all of the MM had a recall around late may/june. go back and read some of the earlier post.

um.....when did this happen? It sounds strangely like a story everyone heard a while back but it was a thug not an unmasked Batman. If it just happened recently dude you got majorly gypped. They are not recalled anymore (if they ever were?) you should have complained....a lot!

this happened just a few weeks ago in Tustin, CA. I don't even want to remember... :angry:

OMG, dude I feel ur pain man. if you go way back to the 1st few pages of this thread u'll see that this happen to some one else too. & I'm gonna tell you what I told them. Next time that happens pull the fire alarm & snatch it & run like hell.

Nothing would have stood in my way.

A) Youshould have grabbed Scarecrow to. He's really awesome. My favoite so far.

B) Is 34.99 plus 7.99 for shipping good buy for the Unmasked Bats? The MM are pretty hard to find in my are, and I doubt I'll find the chase.

A) Youshould have grabbed Scarecrow to. He's really awesome. My favoite so far.

B) Is 34.99 plus 7.99 for shipping good buy for the Unmasked Bats? The MM are pretty hard to find in my are, and I doubt I'll find the chase.

34.99 plus s&p its not the best deal to me i say just wait a little longer you will find a better price.that is if your going through e bay just keep watch every day for a few weeks. i bet you see one with a better deal

I tell you this.and i mean this with all i am. If the counter person wouldnt have sold something to me like that. i would have put down 15 buck and ran out.its not stealing if you pay for it. then i wouldnt have gone to that tur for like 2 or 3 months by then you knoew all new people are working. at least around my tru seems like always new people every time i walk in. No new dang toys same ol crap in that department but always new people....

Hi, I am new to these forums but have been lurking around for news and such. I joined to complain about Toys R Us Online. Yah, I ordered one of those Fear Toxin Batman figures and they friggin sent me a plain ol Dark Knight Batman. The only thing they can do is give me a freund since the item is not in stock. I hope this does not happen to you gus. Just thought I would give you guys a warning.

I tell you this.and i mean this with all i am. If the counter person wouldnt have sold something to me like that. i would have put down 15 buck and ran out.its not stealing if you pay for it. then i wouldnt have gone to that tur for like 2 or 3 months by then you knoew all new people are working. at least around my tru seems like always new people every time i walk in. No new dang toys same ol crap in that department but always new people....

I was ready to do that to tell you the truth. Just wasnt sure if that was enough to get busted by the cops. I had $15 and I was ready to put the money on the table then run and drive like hell. @poop#

I was ready to do that to tell you the truth. Just wasnt sure if that was enough to get busted by the cops. I had $15 and I was ready to put the money on the table then run and drive like hell. @poop#

Dang that sucks dude. The thing is that you should not have to resort to that in order to get figures. The only time I have seen a Joker in store was last week at a Target. I Snagged both but one of em had a missing crime scene evidence bag @lol@ It does have the knife and card. If any of you want that one, let me know. It will have to be next week before i can do anything though. I will try to figure out how in the world to post a pic tomorrow. Oh, I am just giving it away, no charge whatsoever.

Hay fellas check out this ebay auction: # 22085179670

At 1st I thought dude was just trying to hussel people (& he still might be), but I starting to wonder if the poor sap realy thinks he's got some thing special.

I started to email him, but I just didn't have the heart to bring his "house of cards" crashing down around him. Funny thing is, all the crap he thinks makes this a so called variant, are present on most of the wave 1 MMs. Yes wave 1 can be a lil tricky to come across but not impossible, & deffinatly not worth what he's asking!!!

Poor sapp. delusions of grandure.

I guess next time you will know as long as its the amount or maybe a little over.Like if you know its idk 13.94 then 15 should cover it. hopefully there wont be a next time but if there is IF YA DIDNT KNOW NOW YA KNOW lololo

Hay fellas check out this ebay auction: # 22085179670

At 1st I thought dude was just trying to hussel people (& he still might be), but I starting to wonder if the poor sap realy thinks he's got some thing special.

I started to email him, but I just didn't have the heart to bring his "house of cards" crashing down around him. Funny thing is, all the crap he thinks makes this a so called variant, are present on most of the wave 1 MMs. Yes wave 1 can be a lil tricky to come across but not impossible, & deffinatly not worth what he's asking!!!

Poor sapp. delusions of grandure.

i guess what ever was being sold was pulled i count find it can you tell what it was pwwweeesssss..

dude has a Batman MM wave1 right, & he was asking $300.00 for it!!! He gave this long ass rambel that no lie went on forever saying how he called all these "Officals" at Mattel & a bunch of other people that deal with toy safty. He even posted his phone # saying call him so he can answer questions.

If it wasn't nearly 2:30am easter time here in NJ i'd a called him & asked him why is he such a butt f**ked n00b for believeing something so rediculas HAHAHAHA!!!

are u sure u couldn't find it? Hold on, i'll pop over to ebay a type in the # & see if its still there. if it is i'll come back & edt this.

Ok, I'm back.

OMG OMG OMG!!! dude your never gonna believe this! I think some one must have bought it. man I knew I should have put it on my watch list just for giggles.

yeah man, I don't think it got pulled that fast, I think some one realy bought it. wow, P.T. Barnum realy was right................there realy is one born every minuet. sad.

dude has a Batman MM wave1 right, & he was asking $300.00 for it!!! He gave this long ass rambel that no lie went on forever saying how he called all these "Officals" at Mattel & a bunch of other people that deal with toy safty. He even posted his phone # saying call him so he can answer questions.

If it wasn't nearly 2:30am easter time here in NJ i'd a called him & asked him why is he such a butt f**ked n00b for believeing something so rediculas HAHAHAHA!!!

are u sure u couldn't find it? Hold on, i'll pop over to ebay a type in the # & see if its still there. if it is i'll come back & edt this.

Ok, I'm back.

OMG OMG OMG!!! dude your never gonna believe this! I think some one must have bought it. man I knew I should have put it on my watch list just for giggles.

yeah man, I don't think it got pulled that fast, I think some one realy bought it. wow, P.T. Barnum realy was right................there realy is one born every minuet. sad.

yes there is a suker born just about every minet of every day. guess im one of them . i should have got more than one tdk wave 1. i could have sold it for 300. hell for that kinda cash ill sell the one i got now. i can be happy with a wave 2 tdk that im seeing more and more of lol...

Hi, I am new to these forums but have been lurking around for news and such. I joined to complain about Toys R Us Online. Yah, I ordered one of those Fear Toxin Batman figures and they friggin sent me a plain ol Dark Knight Batman. The only thing they can do is give me a freund since the item is not in stock. I hope this does not happen to you gus. Just thought I would give you guys a warning.

same thing happen to me- i called and gave them a piece of my mind-i not only got my refund- but also received a discount and free shipping on my next order- i also had them foot the bill for returning the product which were shoved into a bubble envelope and bent and crushed all to hell- told them i was going diretly here and posting what hapend and see if this happened to everyone that order the nightmare batman- i say we make sure this doesnt happen again

Hi, I am new to these forums but have been lurking around for news and such. I joined to complain about Toys R Us Online. Yah, I ordered one of those Fear Toxin Batman figures and they friggin sent me a plain ol Dark Knight Batman. The only thing they can do is give me a refund since the item is not in stock. I hope this does not happen to you guys. Just thought I would give you guys a warning.

same thing happen to me- i called and gave them a piece of my mind-i not only got my refund- but also received a discount and free shipping on my next order- i also had them foot the bill for returning the product which were shoved into a bubble envelope and bent and crushed all to hell- told them i was going diretly here and posting what hapend and see if this happened to everyone that order the nightmare batman- i say we make sure this doesnt happen again

So your package was crushed to all hell as well? This is just ridiculous. Man, I have only had problems with Toys R Us online. Yah, they will not get my business on the web ever again. If someone figures out a way for this not to happen again, I will gladly join them. Heh I just noticed all of my typos from last night. Sleep deprivation will do that to you. I am also curious to see if it happens to everyone else.

Well didn't you guys think it was a little weird that all of a sudden they got in the hardest to find chase figure when they can't get in a regular new suit Batman? TRU should have an huge overstock on MM Batman figures but then pop they got in a hugely rare one. When people started getting BB Batman figures I figured something like that would happen. LONG LIVE TRU-THEY TAKE OUR MONEY AND OUR PRIDE!

good luck with going in toys r us for movie masters....the employees always get to them first....theres def a dark knight movie masters fan in every TRU...at mine theres some guy that gets em all before them come out and leaves the bb and scarecrows for the shoppers....the guy told me another guy that works there has bought every joker thats come to that store, and all the chases...not one reaches the floor...SCUM BAGS!!! i really wanted to rally movie masters fans in ct and go down there the day they come out and mess that dude up...

can someone answer my air holes question if anyone has any info? thanks

Well if you realy wanna know the value of MMs then just pop over to ebay & check it out for your self. When I did, I found that the market is starting to go "bust".

There's about 6pages of MMs & most of them are Batmen & Jokers, & all of them are going for about $15 each (air holes or no air holes). You know not to go off topic or any thing but I noticed that tons of toys are going for a lot less these days. I'm fairly sure its got a lot to do with the American economy (did u guys catch the Pres address last night, pretty grim sh*t right). Any way I saw that the most valuable MMs was the Bozo Joker Thug going for about $60 each. Some even wanted $100.

I also saw a few1st edt. 13" Green Lanterns I've been watch only sold for a mear $120-$140. Normaly they sell for well over $250 or higher.

Face it people if you've been collecting out of a sence of "value" & not love for toys, then like the talking head said in "Total Recall"...................."GET READY FOR A SUPRISE"!!!!!!

people will (or can only pay), what they can afford. This financhel crisis is hitting every one, not just the rich. Job are being eliminated as we speak.

But yeah, at this moment I realy don't think air holes hold a whole hell of a lot of value right now. At least not to me.