DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Whats the big deal with the Goul Batman? Its just the BB batman with a black/gray paint wash with a new head sculpt that angry looking. Pffffttttt, so what?

Well instead of buying the Begins figure which looks almost exactly like the DK figure, I can just get the Fear Toxin figure which looks cool.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the big deal with the Goul Batman? Its just the BB batman with a black/gray paint wash with a new head sculpt that angry looking. Pffffttttt, so what?

its a chase. if youre a completist.....gotta have it.

The sad thing is Toys R Us has Ghoul figures but no Goon's. @grumpy@

Or a pretty much the rest of the MMs. You think if they got in a chase they would get in something else. Just kind of weird to me.

Got an email about the Ghoul I ordered last night. It's on back order. @grumpy@

I was expecting the same thing, but luckily I just got an email saying it shipped. I just hope it's the Fear Toxin one and not a BB one. Kmart had the 3 pack listed with MM figures and when I got it, it was the 5 inchers. Hopefully that won't be the case with this.

I was expecting the same thing, but luckily I just got an email saying it shipped. I just hope it's the Fear Toxin one and not a BB one. Kmart had the 3 pack listed with MM figures and when I got it, it was the 5 inchers. Hopefully that won't be the case with this.

yea I got an e-mail tonight thats its being shipped

yeah....i remember that. we were really geeked up about you getting them.

Can you pick me up a ghoul then if your TRU has one?

i found the constapated batman to night at toys r us and even saw a joker i was amazed. i got word through my comic guy that there working on a joker mm more like he was tward the end of the movie. if i understand him right it maybe like when he ( joker ) was in jail but thats about all the new news i have. any one hear anything else? and i got all the batman lego toys from Mcdonalds but once again two face is left out lol.

i found the constapated batman to night at toys r us and even saw a joker i was amazed. i got word through my comic guy that there working on a joker mm more like he was tward the end of the movie. if i understand him right it maybe like when he ( joker ) was in jail but thats about all the new news i have. any one hear anything else? and i got all the batman lego toys from Mcdonalds but once again two face is left out lol.

when i picked up DCUC wave 4, they had about 20 jokers.....no lie.

when i picked up DCUC wave 4, they had about 20 jokers.....no lie.

i guess there going to flood the market now with jokers that sounds about right .which will make all the joker plumit in price im still looking for a gotham city thug with joker robber mask

I hope that's exactly what happens! I hope the market gets flooded so bad that every MM is worth a merar $5! I want every scalper suddenly stuck with a trunk load of worthless figs & forces them to take it back w/their reciept to the stores for a refund, which will make even more MM available!!!

I've said it before & i'll say it again. as cool as it may be to have a realy valuable fig that's hard to find, i'd rather the market be flooded so EVERYONE can have one, & the figs be worth "face value".

Exacly Supreme, flood the market and leave every Scalper with a buttload of worthles product!! I hope that no one here bought into the hype and paid a jerk scalper money for one of these "rare" Jokers!!!

Exacly Supreme, flood the market and leave every Scalper with a buttload of worthles product!! I hope that no one here bought into the hype and paid a jerk scalper money for one of these "rare" Jokers!!!

i paid 29 for my joker wave 1 no air holes and about 31 for my wave 2 joker in wave one packing and igot my joker wave 3 at target but it was open, i think some one was trying to steal it but i paid 13 for it and glued it back. and i paid 40 for my 2 pack. which i know i got took on the 2nd wave but around where i live they ( joker figs ) were all being scooped up by the scalpers. and with gas the way it is it was cheaper to go through e bay and pay 30 bucks. but i by nomeans was going to pay 60 to 125 bucks for one. and i know some people out there did just like im not going to pay 60 to 100 bucks for that damn gotham city thug with the joker mask. which is all i need to complete my set so pwwwweeeeesssss if any one has an extra one let me know.

I was at Walmart tonight, and they had four or five Jokers along with some Begins and DK Batmans. No Thugs or Scarecrows.

Hit a TRU, Wal Mart and Target today here in Iowa, and the ONLY interesting difference to the TDK and BB batmen and Joker figures I saw was one Scarecrow. Period. That was at Toys R Us, and frankly I was more captivated by the 12 inch Killer Croc they had :P

As for the Ghoul, I've learned the hard way that finding him is harder than trying to get a 1925 wheat penny when you get your change back from a cash register. I wasn't too surprised when he knocked out Heath's Joker on Toyfare's hot picks list for the number one spot.

The sad part is I wasn't too keen on bothering with him until I realized how long the wait would be until the Two Face wave :( Realizing how gullible I am, I guess.

My TRU has about 5 scarecrows filling the shelves...are they worth picking up? and is the DK batman with the kick pose worth anything difffrent then regular DK's ?

If you don't own a Scarecrow it could be worth picking up, unless you just don't care. That is kind of up to you. As for the kicking/peeing TDK Batman he is not worth anything more I think that all TDK Batman figures are worth about 10-12 dollars. If you already have one or two of the TDK Batman figures just pass on the kicking/peeing one.

ARRRGGGHHH!!! I hate that Toys R Us in Tustin, CA. I had the Unmasked Batman Chase Figure on my hands. I was going to pay for it then the Manager told me she can't sell it to me because it was recalled. I was ready to give her my money and just frickin run!!!

I should have brought another 1 of those peg warmers batman begins and let her scan that first. What happened was she thought the item was not on file so she asked somebody to get her the item #, but for some reason she saw on her monitor that it was recalled. Damn you! @rambo@ @rambo@

um.....when did this happen? It sounds strangely like a story everyone heard a while back but it was a thug not an unmasked Batman. If it just happened recently dude you got majorly gypped. They are not recalled anymore (if they ever were?) you should have complained....a lot!

um.....when did this happen? It sounds strangely like a story everyone heard a while back but it was a thug not an unmasked Batman. If it just happened recently dude you got majorly gypped. They are not recalled anymore (if they ever were?) you should have complained....a lot!

I was telling the manager that I already have the rest of the set (Thug, Joker, Regular Batman) but she insisted she can't sell it to me because she will be fined by Mattel for selling. I was ready to run like crazy and grab that stupid toy man!!!