DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(& cue sappy music, Queen ur on in.....5.....4......3..............)

Hi, I'm Charles, but many of you know me as that wild & wacky SUPREMEQUEEN. But today I wanna talk to you about something very serious...............its know by many names, but its effects are always the same.

"Move Master withdraw syndrom" or M.M.W.S. Yes I know its a long complex word that can be a lil hard to say much less deal with. But I'm holding this Telethon today to raise awarness to this...............cancer sweeping the toy comunity. It starts with over zelious joy for MMs & ends in snapping at ur fellow fourm members over incrediably silly things........................all because there are no new MMs. *sheds single tear*

So join me now won't you in stopping this terrable plegue that affects so manny in the toy world. For just .60¢ a day, the price of a cup of coffe (hmm, wait scratch that), for just $5.50 a day, the price of a cup of Starbuck coffe, we can...........PUT AN END TO THIS PETTY BICKERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& get the hell back to talkin about MMs. Mattel once again...................I BLAME THIS ALL ON YOU!!!

Hi, I'm Charles, but many of you know me as that wild & wacky SUPREMEQUEEN. But today I wanna talk to you about something very serious...............its know by many names, but its effects are always the same.

"Move Master withdraw syndrom" or M.M.W.S. Yes I know its a long complex word that can be a lil hard to say much less deal with. But I'm holding this Telethon today to raise awarness to this...............cancer sweeping the toy comunity. It starts with over zelious joy for MMs & ends in snapping at ur fellow fourm members over incrediably silly things........................all because there are no new MMs. *sheds single tear*

So join me now won't you in stopping this terrable plegue that affects so manny in the toy world. For just .60¢ a day, the price of a cup of coffe (hmm, wait scratch that), for just $5.50 a day, the price of a cup of Starbuck coffe, we can...........PUT AN END TO THIS PETTY BICKERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& get the hell back to talkin about MMs. Mattel once again...................I BLAME THIS ALL ON YOU!!!

LOL

I just picked up the recent issue of Toy Fare and they list The Joker figure as their number one on the top ten hottest toys! Number 2 is the unmasked Batman. Listed in the price guide is the Joker figure (MM) as being worth 85.00 . It didn't list a wave one or two, so I'm guessing they are all worth the same. Regular Batman was worth 18.00 with the price going up.

@hmmm@

Has to go in the top ten posts ever.

But I do agree with Pooda more than one or two posts is enough after that you should use the edit button.

I just picked up the recent issue of Toy Fare and they list The Joker figure as their number one on the top ten hottest toys! Number 2 is the unmasked Batman. Listed in the price guide is the Joker figure (MM) as being worth 85.00 . It didn't list a wave one or two, so I'm guessing they are all worth the same. Regular Batman was worth 18.00 with the price going up.

@hmmm@

did it have the price of the unmasked batman, the ghoul batman, or the scarecrow?? prices

LOL

look im not going to get into a squabbel about multable post im 31 yrs old but if i may be so bold it dont bother me just gives me more to read. and to be honest you pic of batman takes up way more room than any of my posts. this is just a place to bullcrap about things dont take it so seriously in a 100 yrs we will all be dead so who cares have fun with it. and more to the fact most of my multiple posts happen hrs after i have posted except for the other night when noone was on. now u guys have been here alot longer so i try not to step on any toes. i know im the newbie and know i have to take a lil ribbing. but i have to stand my ground when i feel its needed and pick my post apart isnt going to cut it were all friends here for one common goal.

LOL

look im not going to get into a squabbel about multable post im 31 yrs old but if i may be so bold it dont bother me just gives me more to read. and to be honest you pic of batman takes up way more room than any of my posts. this is just a place to bullcrap about things dont take it so seriously in a 100 yrs we will all be dead so who cares have fun with it. and more to the fact most of my multiple posts happen hrs after i have posted except for the other night when noone was on. now u guys have been here alot longer so i try not to step on any toes. i know im the newbie and know i have to take a lil ribbing. but i have to stand my ground when i feel its needed and pick my post apart isnt going to cut it were all friends here for one common goal.

my batman sig was adjusted and pasted by a MOD.....so its the right size. its not about stepping on toes....youre reading too much into it. all im saying is, what if everyone did that? it'llbe like 6 pages of post made by 3 people. you gotta defend yourself against what? i havent "ribbed" you since you got here, and SQ just makes jokes in general. i just know that postig like that doesnt make sense......i dont have to be a MOD to give you some good advice.(and try to help keep the board clean......i do post here too)

I just bought an unmasked bats off ebay for $40. after s&h & insurance the bottem line was $50.45 not too bad.

now from what I understand the goul is supose to be even harder & more valuable. but I don't see myself wanting or paying that much for him. Ghoul is very cool, but I wouldn't pay over $30 for him.

I just bought an unmasked bats off ebay for $40. after s&h & insurance the bottem line was $50.45 not too bad.

now from what I understand the goul is supose to be even harder & more valuable. but I don't see myself wanting or paying that much for him. Ghoul is very cool, but I wouldn't pay over $30 for him.

not to bad queen on the unmasked bats. i got mine on e bay for about 41 bucks with s$p and my ghoul i got at a buy it now for 30 but 8 bucks s&p so 38 total . but when u figure in all the gas money u spend hunting one down if you can even find one it wasnt a bad deal.

i feel you on that. trust me, the ghoul isnt worth over 20 bucks. i only payed 25.00 shipped, and i still think its the most worthless out of the bunch.

I thought about going online to buy a unmasked Bale but I'm kind of enjoying the hunt. I don't care if I ever find him or not but it gives me something to look for and do. And besides if I can get him for 10 or 11 it would save on spending 25-40 bucks on it online.

i feel you on that. trust me, the ghoul isnt worth over 20 bucks. i only payed 25.00 shipped, and i still think its the most worthless out of the bunch.

why do you feel its the most worthless? i like it myself at least they kinda did something different with it dont get me wrong the unmasked bats is bad ass but really all it is is a new head.as to where the ghoul is new head and different paint job. the only thing i dont like is it should have been a little bit blacker.(jus a shade or 2) and as for the hunt yea is all good for a while but if your like me, it gets to a point where your just fed up or tired of every store being out of it and just want the hunt to be done.

why do you feel its the most worthless? i like it myself at least they kinda did something different with it dont get me wrong the unmasked bats is bad ass but really all it is is a new head.as to where the ghoul is new head and different paint job. the only thing i dont like is it should have been a little bit blacker.(jus a shade or 2) and as for the hunt yea is allgood for a while but if your like me it gets to a point where your just fed up or tired of every stor being out of it and just want the hunt to be done.

Ehh...the ghoul bat is kind of worthless looking to me, you can't really do much with him except pose him to be "scary-looking" and he doesn't really fit in with the other ones as well. I'm not really a huge fan....if he wasn't a chase I bet he might be a peg warmer with the other Batman figures. Also I usually do get fed up with hunt especially since I'm usually looking for stuff like Final Fantasy play arts figures but with the Batman figures the line is at a lot of places and like I said I'm not 100% jonesing to find the chases one way or another so if I find him cool if I don't well at least I had fun for the hunt.

why do you feel its the most worthless? i like it myself at least they kinda did something different with it dont get me wrong the unmasked bats is bad ass but really all it is is a new head.as to where the ghoul is new head and different paint job. the only thing i dont like is it should have been a little bit blacker.(jus a shade or 2) and as for the hunt yea is allgood for a while but if your like me it gets to a point where your just fed up or tired of every stor being out of it and just want the hunt to be done.

Ehh...the ghoul bat is kind of worthless looking to me, you can't really do much with him except pose him to be "scary-looking" and he doesn't really fit in with the other ones as well. I'm not really a huge fan....if he wasn't a chase I bet he might be a peg warmer with the other Batman figures. Also I usually do get fed up with hunt especially since I'm usually looking for stuff like Final Fantasy play arts figures but with the Batman figures the line is at a lot of places and like I said I'm not 100% jonesing to find the chases one way or another so if I find him cool if I don't well at least I had fun for the hunt.

i can admire you attiude about it .the hunt that is but i dont open my figs so posein them is not a problem for me as iv gottin older i enjoy the packageing more. or if i really want to open one i get 2 but since none of these have cloth capes i havent had to or the need to open mine. but i am thinkin about getting another bats and makeing my own cloth cape. to have him crouching down over my tv

why do you feel its the most worthless? i like it myself at least they kinda did something different with it dont get me wrong the unmasked bats is bad ass but really all it is is a new head.as to where the ghoul is new head and different paint job. the only thing i dont like is it should have been a little bit blacker.(jus a shade or 2) and as for the hunt yea is all good for a while but if your like me, it gets to a point where your just fed up or tired of every store being out of it and just want the hunt to be done.

its a nice piece to have, but its no diamond. its not that intresting..... cant really say more than that. it was a good chase, i would of bought it reguardless, but it was a good call to make it a chase. as far as bale vs ghoul.....i gotta go with bale. its a better figure than the ghoul IMO

*edit*

got this too....

Information UPDATE! All info was sent to me by illfigure.

Movie Masters Info as of 08/02/2008

Wave 1

TDK Batman

TDK Joker

Gotham City Thug [w/6 evidence mask variants (all figs wear the same mask) images below]

TDK Batman w/Bruce Wayne head [Chase Figure/a.k.a. intentional limited supply]

These are 6" figures. This wave faced an alleged recall due to packaging or the Joker being "too scary" for the 8+ age on the package. As of mid-July the recall is over and availability is sporatic and low, but everyday there are reports of findings.

Wave 2

'Batman Begins' Batman [some packaged with forearms reversed]

TDK Joker [reissue; (see below)]

Scarecrow [from Batman Begins]

Fear Toxin Batman [Chase Figure/a.k.a. intentional limited supply]

These are 5" figures. Packaging varies from Wave 1 with the addition of vent holes on either side of the front bubble and different upc/product #s.

Wave 2.5

Batpod for 6" figures [image below]

Batman vs Joker 2-Pack [Toys R' Us Exclusive]

Wave 3:

Two-Face [sDCC Confirmed]

Ra's al ghul [sDCC Confirmed]

More to come. Release date unknown/by years end. Mattel claims to have "big plans" for this line in 2009, including expanding to other DC related films.

267.jpg

its a nice piece to have, but its no diamond. its not that intresting..... cant really say more than that. it was a good chase, i would of bought it reguardless, but it was a good call to make it a chase. as far as bale vs ghoul.....i gotta go with bale. its a better figure than the ghoul IMO

*edit*

got this too....

Information UPDATE! All info was sent to me by illfigure.

Movie Masters Info as of 08/02/2008

Wave 1

TDK Batman

TDK Joker

Gotham City Thug [w/6 evidence mask variants (all figs wear the same mask) images below]

TDK Batman w/Bruce Wayne head [Chase Figure/a.k.a. intentional limited supply]

These are 6" figures. This wave faced an alleged recall due to packaging or the Joker being "too scary" for the 8+ age on the package. As of mid-July the recall is over and availability is sporatic and low, but everyday there are reports of findings.

Wave 2

'Batman Begins' Batman [some packaged with forearms reversed]

TDK Joker [reissue; (see below)]

Scarecrow [from Batman Begins]

Fear Toxin Batman [Chase Figure/a.k.a. intentional limited supply]

These are 5" figures. Packaging varies from Wave 1 with the addition of vent holes on either side of the front bubble and different upc/product #s.

Wave 2.5

Batpod for 6" figures [image below]

Batman vs Joker 2-Pack [Toys R' Us Exclusive]

Wave 3:

Two-Face [sDCC Confirmed]

Ra's al ghul [sDCC Confirmed]

More to come. Release date unknown/by years end. Mattel claims to have "big plans" for this line in 2009, including expanding to other DC related films.

267.jpg

i know you got this info from someone else but if it were true then we should have seen the bat pod by now. isnt the wave 3 that came out have the different pose bats in it? i know iv been looking through e bay like everyday for the target batpod and nothing so far and doing serches over the net and only found pics