DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

i have a feeling they wont put out any superman movie masters till the new movie comes out. just a feeling. but as far as whats out now or comeing out. there are supposed to be 4 horsemen doing all these figures 4 guys cant make a two face or bank robber joker i wonder how much they get paid and it must be by the houre cause if it was by the figure we would have a crap load of them lol. i know its not easy dont get me wrong but come on u know. 4 guys cant get it done ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so......mattel makes you want repositioned figs that you already have, because they havent made new ones? if thats what youre saying.....thats stupid. im 29......i can wait. now pooda(my son)..... hes driving me crazy for that damn two-face 5 incher.

i have a feeling they wont put out any superman movie masters till the new movie comes out. just a feeling. but as far as whats out now or comeing out. there are supposed to be 4 horsemen doing all these figures 4 guys cant make a two face or bank robber joker i wonder how much they get paid and it must be by the houre cause if it was by the figure we would have a crap load of them lol. i know its not easy dont get me wrong but come on u know. 4 guys cant get it done ?

Well just to be fair the 4-Horsemen are the considered some of the best working today and they have a very full plate. But I do think we should at least have an idea of whats coming out.

it would be nice if mattel gave us an idea of whats in the works and do a month by month like dc direct does. instead of keeping it a secret like there the cia lol. and is the batpoc at target really out? and i understand the 4 horsemen are very busy and also they do great work but all im sayin is if so many people can do custom work to other figs then why do they take so long when some figs would just take a few modifactions or a new head like the bank joker how awsome would that be to see hanging on the pegs. if you could find them that is and it only takes some customizers a few days to sculpt a new head or add this and that. oh and by tha by i dont see what age has to do with anything ill be 31 on the 15th of sept and i still get like all excited with the thought of new figs its kool to see our ideas come to life that we talk about here or in real life. i want to see a batman from the first film even more than a two-face. and i saw on tv they maybe talkin to thomas hoffman i think thats his name for the pinguin for the next film

it would be nice if mattel gave us an idea of whats in the works and do a month by month like dc direct does. instead of keeping it a secret like there the cia lol. and is the batpoc at target really out? and i understand the 4 horsemen are very busy and also they do great work but all im sayin is if so many people can do custom work to other figs then why do they take so long when some figs would just take a few modifactions or a new head like the bank joker how awsome would that be to see hanging on the pegs. if you could find them that is and it only takes some customizers a few days to sculpt a new head or add this and that. oh and by tha by i dont see what age has to do with anything ill be 31 on the 15th of sept and i still get like all excited with the thought of new figs its kool to see our ideas come to life that we talk about here or in real life. i want to see a batman from the first film even more than a two-face. and i saw on tv they maybe talkin to thomas hoffman i think thats his name for the pinguin for the next film

I don't think they reuse body styles during the design process. They have already said that Phillip Seymore Hoffman has denied being involved in the next movie. And the difference between a modifier and a sculptor is that being a sculptor is a full time job these modifiers can be a random kid with no job or nothing to do that can sit around and do that. And if there is a Bank Robber Joker I don't just want a new head, I think there should be a whole new body.

I don't think they reuse body styles during the design process. They have already said that Phillip Seymore Hoffman has denied being involved in the next movie. And the difference between a modifier and a sculptor is that being a sculptor is a full time job these modifiers can be a random kid with no job or nothing to do that can sit around and do that. And if there is a Bank Robber Joker I don't just want a new head, I think there should be a whole new body.

fat chance! bank robbery joker will be a modified goon. dont want it to be.....but chances are.....it will be. look at crane, he's the same as the goon, just with a white shirt.

fat chance! bank robbery joker will be a modified goon. dont want it to be.....but chances are.....it will be. look at crane, he's the same as the goon, just with a white shirt.

i agree about the scarecrow fig aka crane. but they do that with the dcuc line and even back to the super powers line to the superheroes after that reuse the body just repaint. maybe throw in a different wepon or something. i mean thats one reason i didnt get a thug fig u have to buy the same fig for 6 different masks for tha crime evedence. what a load of bull when it would have been way kooler to have different thugs figures but thats me i guess

I don't mind them reusing the Thug's body on Scarecrow, since it's covered by the straight jacket. But for Bank Robbery Joker he needs to be all new.

its not that i mind them reuseing bodies i just dont understand what they cant come out with lets say other thugs or a robber joker or someing of that nature sooner with technnology as advanced as it is they can make an i pod small as a pin head but cant do action figures any faster cell phones that down load music take pics and make calls and almost drive your car for you why it takes so long and instead they re pack the same ol figures just in diff poses. or for that matter get more of the figures out to mass market of what they have.

its not that i mind them reuseing bodies i just dont understand what they cant come out with lets say other thugs or a robber joker or someing of that nature sooner with technnology as advanced as it is they can make an i pod small as a pin head but cant do action figures any faster cell phones that down load music take pics and make calls and almost drive your car for you why it takes so long and instead they re pack the same ol figures just in diff poses. or for that matter get more of the figures out to mass market of what they have.

i think that mattel is just playing catch up to the fullest. you know.....milking it dry. everyones pretty much caught up to speed now, so i think we should be getting something around bat pod time....if not....by the DVD release time for sure. i think the chases are just what they were. cant complain about a "chase" fig.....it is what it is.

i think that mattel is just playing catch up to the fullest. you know.....milking it dry. everyones pretty much caught up to speed now, so i think we should be getting something around bat pod time....if not....by the DVD release time for sure. i think the chases are just what they were. cant complain about a "chase" fig.....it is what it is.

sorry dont get what u are saying makeing it dry? or playing catch up can u explane more please. i understand chase figs are chase fig but its like around my part of north carolina u damn near have to leave the state to chase anything down iv drove 150 miles both ways from my town and found nothing except the reg batman new suit maybe one or two on a peg. and the old suit bats,maybe running into a scarecrow here and there. it gets frustrating gas wise and just serching wise when there seems to be a but load others find and put on e bay u know.

I still haven't found any chases either, living in NC can be suck for collectors. But the point Pooda is making that Mattel is just trying to suck all the money they can out of fans by letting everyone who wasn't in there for waves 1 and 2 catch up by buying waves 3 and 4 which is nothing but figures that made up waves 1 and 2. Its a nice for people who still need a Joker or a Thug but for everyone that has all the basic figures it sucks hard. I also don't mind the Crane figure being a Thug body b/c he wearing the straight jacket but if they do the Joker robber he needs a new body. But who knows if it will happen since we can't get any info out of Mattel. I really don't know whats taking so long on the new line unless the 4-Horseman's schedules are completely filled up.

dhoonib can i ask where in nc u are?? and thanks for explaning i do need a thug but really tha thug i want has the joker bank mask but i know im not paying 75 or 85 bucks on e bay for one. just like i wasnt going to pay upwards of 100 for a joker. the only fig iv paid 100 bucks for was my cyborg sups. and u said a mouth full about nc suking when it comes to collecting a mouth fullllllllllll..... and i finally just got my chase figs on e bay i paid 30 bucks for a fear toxin bats plus 8 buck s&p umm 40 buck for a unmasked bats thats with s&h and i got lucky and found one unmasked bats 12 inch at toys r us in greensboro nc and with tha great success of the dark knight line i doubt the horsemen have that much going on as far as other figs cause dc direct hasnt even posted anything for this month and pushed back a few other lines. like the all star line that was to come out this month i belive. even if they do ( the horsemen) mattel could throw a few more bucks at them to get some new stuff out there cause god knows the dcuc and dark knight lines have filled there deep pockets.

sorry dont get what u are saying makeing it dry? or playing catch up can u explane more please. i understand chase figs are chase fig but its like around my part of north carolina u damn near have to leave the state to chase anything down iv drove 150 miles both ways from my town and found nothing except the reg batman new suit maybe one or two on a peg. and the old suit bats,maybe running into a scarecrow here and there. it gets frustrating gas wise and just serching wise when there seems to be a but load others find and put on e bay u know.

not making....milking. its pretty much what dhoonib said. the figs have only been available for 4 months , 2 if you count the fact that the 1st run sold out in like a week, and the 2nd batch took like a month and a half to pop up. i think that mattel is trying to "make up" for that gap in between may and july.

I still haven't found any chases either, living in NC can be suck for collectors. But the point Pooda is making that Mattel is just trying to suck all the money they can out of fans by letting everyone who wasn't in there for waves 1 and 2 catch up by buying waves 3 and 4 which is nothing but figures that made up waves 1 and 2. Its a nice for people who still need a Joker or a Thug but for everyone that has all the basic figures it sucks hard. I also don't mind the Crane figure being a Thug body b/c he wearing the straight jacket but if they do the Joker robber he needs a new body. But who knows if it will happen since we can't get any info out of Mattel. I really don't know whats taking so long on the new line unless the 4-Horseman's schedules are completely filled up.

right. i agree. on point. true. couldnt of said it better.

wouldnt it irritate the hell outta you if somebody typed like that?.....worse than 3rd person.

srry read it wrong i was watching ghost hunters any reading on here at the same time it was milking and i understand that better and i sure hope your not talking about my typeing. theres nothing wrong with my typeing other that i dont use periods alot but i do try.

srry read it wrong i was watching ghost hunters any reading on here at the same time it was milking and i understand that better and i sure hope your not talking about my typeing. theres nothing wrong with my typeing other that i dont use periods alot but i do try.

no. i wasnt talking about you. read how i agreed with him....i added periods, instead of commas. when i reread it, it looked really weird.

no. i wasnt talking about you. read how i agreed with him....i added periods, instead of commas. when i reread it, it looked really weird.

o ok its kool i do get alot of crap about my typeing i was just makeing sure. but my question still stands about the 12 inch figures i do wish they were more like the 6 inch figs as far as movement.

not making....milking. its pretty much what dhoonib said. the figs have only been available for 4 months , 2 if you count the fact that the 1st run sold out in like a week, and the 2nd batch took like a month and a half to pop up. i think that mattel is trying to "make up" for that gap in between may and july.

right. i agree. on point. true. couldnt of said it better.

wouldnt it irritate the hell outta you if somebody typed like that?.....worse than 3rd person.

Yep. That would be annoying. I wouldn't get it. Why anyone would want to talk like that? Who knows. If these were commas this would already be a run on sentence. That sucks.

And I live in Winston Salem.

o ok its kool i do get alot of crap about my typeing i was just makeing sure. but my question still stands about the 12 inch figures i do wish they were more like the 6 inch figs as far as movement.

But then u'd be going ape sh*t crazy looking for 12" figs lol. I think the 12" are repaints any way & people know it. So its not like there brand spanking new like the MMs are.

I have the 2ups & they look great for $30 figs! I'ld kill for a Joker 12" Mattel fig.

But then u'd be going ape sh*t crazy looking for 12" figs lol. I think the 12" are repaints any way & people know it. So its not like there brand spanking new like the MMs are.

I have the 2ups & they look great for $30 figs! I'ld kill for a Joker 12" Mattel fig.

Well other than the Hot Toys and DCD like realistic 12 inch figures I have never been a fan of that scale. They are usually close to being rotocast and they don't really look right in scale next to the other figures. They just never really did anything for me.

To be honest it's Noname's spelling that is murder on the eyes more than the periods.

But as for the upcoming waves, one of the big things I was hoping for with the release of a Two Face is the potential that his Evidence item would be his coin, made of a cheap metal or heavy plastic hopefully so that I could have that prop. But I'm impatient, and with no news of the Two Face figure release I finally just went for a replica off ebay, which is pretty good too.

My dream for the first 09 wave would be Two Face with a regular Harvey Chase, Bank Robber Joker, Gordon, a Batman with his cape in that backpack thing before he launches off the building in Hong Kong, and Alfred. Yes. I want Alfred!

i love my 12 inch unmasked batman toys r us only fig and yes a joker 12 inch would be great. iv got the dc superheroes superman and batman first run.(blue and gray) also 12" cyborg sups and a few of the marvel icons venom masked and unmasked, spiderman masked and unmasked, and the green hulk which i think is the best hulk ever. i have to give it to marvel on there 12 inch line as far as arms moveing all around and the articulation. and arent we going crazy looking for the 6 inch why not add the 12 inch too lol

To be honest it's Noname's spelling that is murder on the eyes more than the periods.

But as for the upcoming waves, one of the big things I was hoping for with the release of a Two Face is the potential that his Evidence item would be his coin, made of a cheap metal or heavy plastic hopefully so that I could have that prop. But I'm impatient, and with no news of the Two Face figure release I finally just went for a replica off ebay, which is pretty good too.

My dream for the first 09 wave would be Two Face with a regular Harvey Chase, Bank Robber Joker, Gordon, a Batman with his cape in that backpack thing before he launches off the building in Hong Kong, and Alfred. Yes. I want Alfred!

yes sorry my spelling is bad i spell it as it sounds in my head being on aol for so many yrs has killed my spelling that much i know and i know i could use spell check but fk it i know i can hold a real life convo with the best of them