DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

with this movie being almost 2 1/2 hrs long one can only wonder if any thing was left on the cutting room floor. But i'd love to have a three disc ultimate set. with every scrap of DK footage in it. I don't care if its nothing more than Heath walking from trailer to trailer, I WANNA SEE IT!!!

But as for the case of the set....well I don't want to knock what some one else wants, but IMO I don't realy want some "gimmick" case that's in the shape of Bats Cowl. BUT!!! I damn sure as hell want a fig to come with it. Even if its just a 5" exclusive of Gordon, or Two Face or maby a variant Dent before his face gets all effed up. OMG! people I'm telling you, get ready to see new records set when TDK hits shelves!

I have heard of like a batpod sculpture being the special special edition but who knows if that is just a rumor or not. All I really want is the blu ray version though. I got Batman Begins already so TDK needs to be in blu too.

blu-ray is a rip off.(imo) i have a PS3 and NEVER bought a blu-ray disc in my life!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like blu ray. They are a lot more expensive then regular discs but I got BB for 20 at best buy but I hardly buy dvds anymore so what i want on blu ray i wait for a cheaper price or ask for birthday/christmas/use gift cards type deal

Blu-ray is expensive now, but most new formats usually are. As more people switch over the prices will come down. I know my selection of Blu-rays would be greater if it wasn't for the price some go for. $35 for a movie? No thanks. I guess there are a handful of movies I'd pay that for though, TDK being one of them.

Blu-ray is expensive now, but most new formats usually are. As more people switch over the prices will come down. I know my selection of Blu-rays would be greater if it wasn't for the price some go for. $35 for a movie? No thanks. I guess there a handful of movies I'd pay that for though, TDK being one of them.

im not paying 35 bucks for a movie ever!

I know this is probably off topic? But, I finally found the Batman figure with peeing on a fire hydrant action. I laughed when I saw it, I passed on it, though.

youre the only one on topic. this is the MM thread, and youre talking about MMs.

Blu-ray is expensive now, but most new formats usually are. As more people switch over the prices will come down. I know my selection of Blu-rays would be greater if it wasn't for the price some go for. $35 for a movie? No thanks. I guess there a handful of movies I'd pay that for though, TDK being one of them.

im not paying 35 bucks for a movie ever!

I know this is probably off topic? But, I finally found the Batman figure with peeing on a fire hydrant action. I laughed when I saw it, I passed on it, though.

youre the only one on topic. this is the MM thread, and youre talking about MMs.

Yeah they are expensive but I haven't paid over 25 for one. I tend to buy the cheaper ones. I still don't understand why X-Men 3 is 30-35 though. But if keep a watch on a disc you can get it for a decent price but I agree 35 is way to high for just a disc.

The peeing TDK Batman is so funny. I love the idea that these guys at Mattel were sitting around going....So we want to spice up the new suit Batman. He needs to do something...what about a Kung Fu kick or something? We can raise his leg up in the package. That is genius and it doesn't look like he is a peeing dog at all!

tha peeing dark knight figure lol. looks more like bats under wear is rideing up is batty crack but you know is justone more way to suck another 13 bucks out of us. maybe its supposed to be constapated batman and as far as blu ray or hd dvd i dont get into all that. i dont need to see every little hair on jokers head or pimple on harvey dents face. im happy to get a reg dvd. as long as there commentary im a happy camper

tha peeing dark knight figure lol. looks more like bats under wear is rideing up is batty crack but you know is justone more way to suck another 13 bucks out of us. maybe its supposed to be constapated batman and as far as blu ray or hd dvd i dont get into all that. i dont need to see every little hair on jokers head or pimple on harvey dents face. im happy to get a reg dvd. as long as there commentary im a happy camper

I like blu-ray dvd set and in fact I know im buying the Iron Man disc on blu-ray (thank goodness for best buy giftcards ive been hanging on to, should be able to get the disc without actually paying any of my own cash). Besides its like 20 bucks for a two disc set anyway, so why spend the extra five to ten bucks and get the HD version. And I refuse to buy peeing batman, I got the new suit already and I don't want to so called judo batman it looks silly.

pooda I can't believe your gonna let something like the differance of $10 measly lil dollars stand in the way of supeior sound & picture. man I guess having kids realy does take a lot of the wind out of a collectors sails.

man please.....10 bucks aint s**t. its the principal. its just some things im not gonna give my bread up for. hell.....i just bought a $800.00 pelle pelle jacket yesterday.....its not the money....trust me. il send you a pic.

pooda I can't believe your gonna let something like the differance of $10 measly lil dollars stand in the way of supeior sound & picture. man I guess having kids realy does take a lot of the wind out of a collectors sails.

man please.....10 bucks aint s**t. its the principal. its just some things im not gonna give my bread up for. hell.....i just bought a $800.00 pelle pelle jacket yesterday.....its not the money....trust me. il send you a pic.

jacket look great (dont know if I would have forked out $800), but I get ur point. so if you got the green then what's the prob!? WAIT! I think I know. your what I like to call "tech follower".

Meaning ur not realy prone to the cutting edge of tech. example: WAY back in the early 90ies when every one else was sporting 30 something inch RCA, Sannyo, Memorex, & Sharp tvs, only myself & a buddy of mine were "crazy" enough to buy 25" Sony Trinitron TVs. they cost over $700 each.

people wondered why on earth would we spend 1 & half times the price of the for mentioned cheaper TVs, & only getting 25"! also what made the Trinitron look so much smaller was the fact that this was the 1st tv to offer truly flat screen tech. all the other makers were bulging there screens to the mother lovein max in attempts of makeing the screen look even bigger.

what they didn't understand is the QUALITY FACTOR. At the time a Trinitron filter tub tv was the best possiable pic you could get, plus most of them came w/pic n pic. So years later when flat tv became popular I had already "been there & done that". I love staying on the cutting edge when every possible, & blu ray is mos def the wave of the future.

jacket look great (dont know if I would have forked out $800), but I get ur point. so if you got the green then what's the prob!? WAIT! I think I know. your what I like to call "tech follower".

Meaniing ur not realy prone to the cutting edge of tech. example: WAY back in the early 90ies when every one else was sporting 30 something inch RCA, Sannyo, Memorex, & Sharp tvs, only myself & a buddy of mine were "crazy" enough to buy 25" Sony Trinitron TVs. they cost over $700 each.

people wondered why on earth would we spend 1 & half times the price of the for mentioned cheaper TVs, & only getting 25"! also what made the Trinitron look so much smaller was the fact that this was the 1st tv to offer truly flat screen tech. all the other makers were bulging there screens to the mother lovein max in attempts of makeing the screen look even bigger.

what they didn't understand is the QUALITY FACTOR. At the time a Trinitron filter tub tv was the best possiable pic you could get, plus most of them came w/pic n pic. So years later when flat tv became popular I had already "been there & done that". I love staying on the cutting edge when every possible, & blu ray is mos def the wave of the future.

i just dont see why i should pay 10-15.00 extra bucks for a damn dvd. im straight with regular dvds. *edit* pelle aint giving up nothing for under 650.00

Completely off the Blu-ray topic I saw a different kind of kicking new suit Batman. Looked less like he was peeing and kind of like he was actually kicking. His hands were clenched at his sides and he had his Tai-Bo kick look going. Looked better than he used to...improvement but they still had regualr stance too.

can some one help me out and pick up one of these peeing batman figures aka judo chop aka different pose since you all seem to find them so readly avable. i went out today to 7 stors and none to be found around where i am in north carolina pwwweeesssss!!!! help me id like to have it just to go with my others peeing or not or maybe a trade for something

I just saw a batman fig assumeing a "Tantric sex pose".............SIKE! Lmao! dudes are you guys realy sweating some kind of pee pee batman???????

MATTEL THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!! you starved these poor kids of MMs sooooooo long that there jumping at anything that has a glimmer of change. I'm serious! if this is proof that Mattel needs to come on & roll out the new MMs, then I don't know what is.

I just saw a batman fig assumeing a "Tantric sex pose".............SIKE! Lmao! dudes are you guys realy sweating some kind of pee pee batman???????

MATTEL THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!! you starved these poor kids of MMs sooooooo long that there jumping at anything that has a glimmer of change. I'm serious! if this is proof that Mattel needs to come on & roll out the new MMs, then I don't know what is.

its just a pose. its not mattel's fault that collectors are acting like these are new figures.

its just a pose. its not mattel's fault that collectors are acting like these are new figures.

Yeah I think we all know these are not new figures but it has been a while since there is anything out there for us. But the reason I keep checking the pegs is b/c I never found the chases. So of course I never find them but I do see peeing batman and i guess new kick pose batman.

it is mattels fault!!! what i dont understand is just some regular person off the street and make a mm bank robber joker from simple sculpt and and a lil paint. why does it take them so long tp put out anything new. hell they reuse bodies all the time so why is it so hard to use a gotham city thug body with a bank robber joker head. we all know they have already made a two-face deep down so why are they makeing us wait to maybe 2009 or for the dvd relese if thats even true. and i know the new wave 3 batman is the same but i just like to have it as part of a set if i find one then good but if not then no loss i have the first one you know. i did miss the thug though we had a bunch but i didnt get one when i should have my fault. i figured they would have a slew of them as peg warmers boy was i wrong lol.

I agree I don't get what is the hold up is with wave 4. At this point a couple of months ago we had a break down of wave 3 and a tentative release date. So Idk whats up with the future, all we know is Two-Face is sometime in 09, The batpod is suppose to be at Target now-ish (which I guess no one has seen yet), and there is a chance we may see earlier Batman and Superman movie figures in the line.