DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

VARIANTS!!!!???

Ok. At my local Wal-Mart I see Movie Master Jokers and batmans and scarecrow all the time. But I did see 2 Jokers the jast time that truly caught my eye. Joker's eyeliner was a light light shade of ash gray. I don't know if this was a variant, a repaint, or just a mass market paint-job. I also saw the DK Batman with his right leg's knee bent in the box, so one foot was by the knee. The packaging was made to fit this style too.

Has anyone heard anything about the Goon? I see more Jokers than I do him...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VARIANTS!!!!???

Ok. At my local Wal-Mart I see Movie Master Jokers and batmans and scarecrow all the time. But I did see 2 Jokers the jast time that truly caught my eye. Joker's eyeliner was a light light shade of ash gray. I don't know if this was a variant, a repaint, or just a mass market paint-job. I also saw the DK Batman with his right leg's knee bent in the box, so one foot was by the knee. The packaging was made to fit this style too.

That's assortment 3. The case breakdowns for series 3 is...

2X Joker

1X TDK Batman (posed in a karate kicking pose)

1X Batman Begins Batman

I saw two cases like that at Target ast week and CSC just comfirmed that case breakdown over at Fwoosh today.

VARIANTS!!!!???

Mass-market paint job, not really a variant just 1 of a bunch of figures produced. Not everyone is going to look exactly the same.

VARIANTS!!!!???

Mass-market paint job, not really a variant just 1 of a bunch of figures produced. Not everyone is going to look exactly the same.

I got pretty tired of the paint job on the loose Joker i have sitting on my desk, so i tried a paint customization. it's nothing terribly special, but adding more black around the eyes and more lipstick actually does help, gives it a little more screen accuracy to ledger's appearance. Now if only i had the skills to work on the hair....

Joker1

joker2

I also enjoy how easy it is to swap heads on the Movie Master Figs. So, I thought let's have Bruce play Joker for a day

JokerBruce

VARIANTS!!!!???

I got pretty tired of the paint job on the loose Joker i have sitting on my desk, so i tried a paint customization. it's nothing terribly special, but adding more black around the eyes and more lipstick actually does help, gives it a little more screen accuracy to ledger's appearance. Now if only i had the skills to work on the hair....

Joker1

joker2

I also enjoy how easy it is to swap heads on the Movie Master Figs. So, I thought let's have Bruce play Joker for a day

JokerBruce

It would have been creepier if you painted Bruce as Joker on the Joker body.

ok im seeing a two face 5" fig floting around does any one have any news on this?? when is it comeing out is it already out? and i read somewhere that they maybe waiting for the dvd relese to relese a two face mm fig. any news from any one??

ANYONE NEED A TRADE???

I Have These For Trade...Give Me A Offer If Interested...

ALL THESE ARE MINT ON CARD

Unmasked Chase

Fear Toxin Batman

3 Wave 2 Jokers

Batman Begins

I Have A Scarecrow I Opened and Resealed and a Custom Wave 2 Joker Resealed....

I'm interested in the Fear Toxin Batman. I don't know what you wanted for trade or if you want to sell it.

I Wanted To Trade For Other Movie Master Figures, you have anything you would trade or would trade for the Fear Toxin Batman...

Yes, I have other MM figures. What were you looking for?

ANYONE NEED A TRADE???

I Have These For Trade...Give Me A Offer If Interested...

ALL THESE ARE MINT ON CARD

Unmasked Chase

Fear Toxin Batman

3 Wave 2 Jokers

Batman Begins

I Have A Scarecrow I Opened and Resealed and a Custom Wave 2 Joker Resealed....

I'm interested in the Fear Toxin Batman. I don't know what you wanted for trade or if you want to sell it.

I Wanted To Trade For Other Movie Master Figures, you have anything you would trade or would trade for the Fear Toxin Batman...

Yes, I have other MM figures. What were you looking for?

Which ones do you have that you would trade for a fear toxin batman....or a unmasked chase....i need thugs any mask

ok im seeing a two face 5" fig floting around does any one have any news on this?? when is it comeing out is it already out? and i read somewhere that they maybe waiting for the dvd relese to relese a two face mm fig. any news from any one??

Its not out and in fact I don't think there has been any additions to the +5 figures since launch. As for when comes out prolly around the holidays.

Its not out and in fact I don't think there has been any additions to the +5 figures since launch. As for when comes out prolly around the holidays.

im guessing DVD release.

im guessing DVD release.

Does the dvd have a release date yet? I had heard December but that was in with a bunch of other rumors.

im guessing DVD release.

Does the dvd have a release date yet? I had heard December but that was in with a bunch of other rumors.

if it is in december, then were both right(maybe) and thatll be a smart move on WB's part.(christmas)

im guessing DVD release.

if it is in december, then were both right(maybe) and thatll be a smart move on WB's part.(christmas)

Oh I completely agree, damn I would love to open that on Christmas morning.....and the best part would be if they end up doing the like 50 dollar or higher special sets I can just get family member to buy it as a gift for Christmas saving me a ton of cash.

im guessing DVD release.

Oh I completely agree, damn I would love to open that on Christmas morning.....and the best part would be if they end up doing the like 50 dollar or higher special sets I can just get family member to buy it as a gift for Christmas saving me a ton of cash.

i would love to watch it on christmas morning!....but i couldnt. my kids take up ALL the time on christmas.

im guessing DVD release.

i would love to watch it on christmas morning!....but i couldnt. my kids take up ALL the time on christmas.

haha I could see you being like the kids get Christmas night but the morning belongs to BATMAN!

you know theres going to be a 2 disc relese. got to have all the heath stuff they can pour into it or at least i hope so . and it would be nice if they did something with the packageing like when transformers came out with transforming box and all id like to see batman come out with something kool like that. or even relese the two face figure with the dvd as a 2 pack

with this movie being almost 2 1/2 hrs long one can only wonder if any thing was left on the cutting room floor. But i'd love to have a three disc ultimate set. with every scrap of DK footage in it. I don't care if its nothing more than Heath walking from trailer to trailer, I WANNA SEE IT!!!

But as for the case of the set....well I don't want to knock what some one else wants, but IMO I don't realy want some "gimmick" case that's in the shape of Bats Cowl. BUT!!! I damn sure as hell want a fig to come with it. Even if its just a 5" exclusive of Gordon, or Two Face or maby a variant Dent before his face gets all effed up. OMG! people I'm telling you, get ready to see new records set when TDK hits shelves!

I cannot wait for TDK to come out. I'll be at Wal-Mart at midnight to pick up the Blu-ray. Unless someone offers a really cool exclusive.

with this movie being almost 2 1/2 hrs long one can only wonder if any thing was left on the cutting room floor. But i'd love to have a three disc ultimate set. with every scrap of DK footage in it. I don't care if its nothing more than Heath walking from trailer to trailer, I WANNA SEE IT!!!

But as for the case of the set....well I don't want to knock what some one else wants, but IMO I don't realy want some "gimmick" case that's in the shape of Bats Cowl. BUT!!! I damn sure as hell want a fig to come with it. Even if its just a 5" exclusive of Gordon, or Two Face or maby a variant Dent before his face gets all effed up. OMG! people I'm telling you, get ready to see new records set when TDK hits shelves!

I have heard of like a batpod sculpture being the special special edition but who knows if that is just a rumor or not. All I really want is the blu ray version though. I got Batman Begins already so TDK needs to be in blu too.