DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

no mask that fits on the figure....only thing that comes is a big mask for the crime scene evidence....which i dont mind but it would of been awesome if it came with a mask.....My fear toxin batman came today in the mail...its a pretty nice figure....i over paid for it but whatever, i got it atleast....

how much did it set you back?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 bucks in total on ebay...i looked every where for it online and big on one that was 29.99 and it went up to 35 and 8 bucks shipping....

sucks but it would of been worse if i didnt find that umasked in the store, 12.99 is better than the 55 dollar purchase i returned to ebay that was suppose to come the next week.....

my girl is so done with the movie masters obsession, so i have to stop, its getting bad...i mounted all my moc on the wall today with poster stickey, it doesnt leave any trace so it was all good, when she got home she laughed so hard because its so bad...

these things are so addicting, im nervous for when they come out with more because god knows how many of each ill have to get and god knows the online pricing for these crazy f*ukkers is going to be outragous....a harvey dent movie masters, or a two face chase or a interrogation joker chase is going to be impossible to get...

43 bucks in total on ebay...i looked every where for it online and big on one that was 29.99 and it went up to 35 and 8 bucks shipping....

sucks but it would of been worse if i didnt find that umasked in the store, 12.99 is better than the 55 dollar purchase i returned to ebay that was suppose to come the next week.....

my girl is so done with the movie masters obsession, so i have to stop, its getting bad...i mounted all my moc on the wall today with poster stickey, it doesnt leave any trace so it was all good, when she got home she laughed so hard because its so bad...

these things are so addicting, im nervous for when they come out with more because god knows how many of each ill have to get and god knows the online pricing for these crazy f*ukkers is going to be outragous....a harvey dent movie masters, or a two face chase or a interrogation joker chase is going to be impossible to get...

mine should be here tomorrow. i paid $25 shipped. my girl wants me to stop buying 6" figs, and buy 13" only.....NEVER!

When did you order them from TRU.com? Must have been a while ago, right? I keep checking all the stores that sell toys around my area and no wave 1 is to be found. Every store I go to theres maybe 1 or 2 scarecrow and 3 or 4 BB Batman. I am looking for a Gotham City Thug and cant find any.

When did you order them from TRU.com? Must have been a while ago, right? I keep checking all the stores that sell toys around my area and no wave 1 is to be found. Every store I go to theres maybe 1 or 2 scarecrow and 3 or 4 BB Batman. I am looking for a Gotham City Thug and cant find any.

The beginning of April when they first listed them. Since then my order had the Batman Vs. Scarecrow was listed as "Located in Stock hold for 7/18 release date" And the Batman vs. Joker was backordered. They were like that in my account forever. Then last week I received an email saying my order was canceled. The next day I received another email saying my order was canceled by mistake and would be filled. The odd thing is now the Batman vs. Scarecrow set that was located in stock and being held for 4 months is now the set that's on backorder. :P The funny thing is I've passed on the 2-Packs a few times at a couple TRU's, because I have all the single carded figures already (Minus the Series 2 Fear Toxin Batman)

No new news on new mold MMs yet? MAN! Mattle better get crackin, I hopr they don't think their MM line is so inndistructable that it will "keep for a while", while they sit w/their thumbs up their butts.

WAIT A SECOND! what was that hog wash out a while ago about Mattle needing months & months to do the Two Face fige because he was "SOOOO late" in production??? Somethings rotten in the town of Denmark & I aims to find out what it is.

At 1st I didn't pay the claim no real mind because I (like all the rest of us) was way too busy hunting for all the MMs that were out already. But now that I've had time to think about it, I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that a simple 6" fig takes this flippin long to roll off the line. No doubt some how some where there a money dispute going on over copy rights.

Trust me.......it always come back to $$$$

No new news on new mold MMs yet? MAN! Mattle better get crackin, I hopr they don't think their MM line is so inndistructable that it will "keep for a while", while they sit w/their thumbs up their butts.

WAIT A SECOND! what was that hog wash out a while ago about Mattle needing months & months to do the Two Face fige because he was "SOOOO late" in production??? Somethings rotten in the town of Denmark & I aims to find out what it is.

At 1st I didn't pay the claim no real mind because I (like all the rest of us) was way too busy hunting for all the MMs that were out already. But now that I've had time to think about it, I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that a simple 6" fig takes this flippin long to roll off the line. No doubt some how some where there a money dispute going on over copy rights.

Idk what the issue is, if Mattel knew there was going to be a Two-Face in the movie you think they would want to see early art or something to let them know what he is going to look like. Maybe they couldn't get clearance for Eckhart's face or something. It really doesn't make sense though that he is late in production so we didn't think to include him. I can understanding waiting till the movie is out to put the figure out but not 09 that doesn't make any sense. I have heard some reports that the DVD will be out in Decemeber. So why not put him out with the DVD. Something is messed up there. But hopefully he will look like he did in the movie. I remember when Batman and Robin came out and they had Bane figures out and he looked like he does in the comics and nothing like the movie. I felt a little gypped.

Idk what the issue is, if Mattel knew there was going to be a Two-Face in the movie you think they would want to see early art or something to let them know what he is going to look like. Maybe they couldn't get clearance for Eckhart's face or something. It really doesn't make sense though that he is late in production so we didn't think to include him. I can understanding waiting till the movie is out to put the figure out but not 09 that doesn't make any sense. I have heard some reports that the DVD will be out in Decemeber. So why not put him out with the DVD. Something is messed up there. But hopefully he will look like he did in the movie. I remember when Batman and Robin came out and they had Bane figures out and he looked like he does in the comics and nothing like the movie. I felt a little gypped.

i think that they tried to keep two face a secret at 1st(movie wise) then it was either leaked, or WBs decided to show some stuff...i dont know what the hell's going on.

i think that they tried to keep two face a secret at 1st(movie wise) then it was either leaked, or WBs decided to show some stuff...i dont know what the hell's going on.

Either way though it should be out before 09. It doesn't make a bit of sense why either WB was like no one can see it till the movie comes out or Mattel dropped the ball and just didn't get on top of everything. Also has anyone seen the Batpod yet? I've checked my Target today and yesterday and there is nothing. Not even a space set up for it or a tag listing it. Are we sure that the Mattel interview is accurate?

Either way though it should be out before 09. It doesn't make a bit of sense why either WB was like no one can see it till the movie comes out or Mattel dropped the ball and just didn't get on top of everything. Also has anyone seen the Batpod yet? I've checked my Target today and yesterday and there is nothing. Not even a space set up for it or a tag listing it. Are we sure that the Mattel interview is accurate?

oh yeah....i agree on the '09 point. i got this today.

Picture704.jpg

Picture704.jpg

Oh sweet deal. You going to open it or leave it MOC?

do you guys go for display or do you put yours in a big comic book box thing that holds action figures.....to keep up in good shape and collectible?...i displayed but im gonna get the box so i dont keep knocking these things over...

if anyone ever needs graphic design done for posters, stuff like that PM me i can do a copy to see if u like it...

Picture704.jpg

Oh sweet deal. You going to open it or leave it MOC?

i open everything.

do you guys go for display or do you put yours in a big comic book box thing that holds action figures.....to keep up in good shape and collectible?...i displayed but im gonna get the box so i dont keep knocking these things over

i store my figs like this. individually wrapped in foam.

Picture707.jpg

ha thats funny, i have one of those things but my girl uses it for all her makeup and girl products, i think im gonna get one of those big comic book boxes the deep wide ones and it will fit like 6 of em...

thats where i took mine from. she used to put all kinds of girly crap in it. whats a comic box?

like a white cardboard box thing with a top that overlaps the box...they come in different sizes, but they make them for action figures too where they are wider and deeper...i use the regular ones for all my comics...

ohhhh....a file box.

Is series 3 out now? Because at Target today I saw what looked to be 2 cases of the rumored series 3 lineup -

4 Joker

2 BB Batman

2 TDK Batman (posed in an action pose instead of the vanilla pose of series 1)

And I did see a while back that entertainment earth had series 2 up for pre-order where they listed the case as...

2 Joker

1 TDK Batman

1 BB Batman

So from what I saw at Target it looked to be 2 fresh cases of that rumored assortment on the pegs.

Is series 3 out now? Because at Target today I saw what looked to be 2 cases of the rumored series 3 lineup -

4 Joker

2 BB Batman

And I did see a while back that entertainment earth had series 2 up for pre-order where they listed the case as...

2 Joker

1 TDK Batman

1 BB Batman

So from what I saw at Target it looked to be 2 fresh cases of that rumored assortment on the pegs.

Series 2 had Scarecrow and Series 3 have rereleased Scarecrow but beyond the 2 Thugs I saw about 3 weeks ago I haven't seen anymore. Also whats the new TDK Batman pose look like? I have only seen the same pose for all the TDK Batman figure, same one since series 1.

4 Joker

2 BB Batman

2 Joker

1 TDK Batman

1 BB Batman

Series 2 had Scarecrow and Series 3 have rereleased Scarecrow but beyond the 2 Thugs I saw about 3 weeks ago I haven't seen anymore. Also whats the new TDK Batman pose look like? I have only seen the same pose for all the TDK Batman figure, same one since series 1.

all i know is....they better do something besides the same ole. im tired of waiting...i have nothing to buy thats out already.