DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Dhoonib I agree with you compleatly!! matter of fact I had a thread out a while ago called "play time play sets" or something like that. & lots of people in that thread tried to tell me that wishing for play sets & vehicules was a pipe dream.

They claimed all sorts of things like "cost of oil & plastic too high, poor economy, kids won't buy it bc it would be too expensive for their parants" ect ect ect. But I beg to differ. if a play set is cool & filled with lots of compartments trap doors, launch shuts, docking bays, firing missels, ect ect, then kids & adults will buy it.

Matter of fact the SW point is an EXCELLANT point! I'm not realy that big of a SW fan, but BABY WOW WEE is that new Millium Falcon sweet to the mother lovin max!!! & yes I do plan on getting on as soon as my money gets freed up after my Hot Toy Jokes comes in.

I'm not knocking any ones opinion here, but I've noticed that a lot of people will help make up excuses for why their favorite manufacters are putting out poor quality, or hideing the fact that they could be doing better. I don't know if its just blind loyality or if they realy believe it themselves. but I for one want better everytime. Take this for instance: "Kool Toys" stuff. I think we've all seen there stuff on the shelves. kind of a knock off of name brand Joe & other toy lines.

My point is this. If KO co. like Kool Toys can load up their play set gift boxes with tons of neat stuff like, knives, daggers, grenade belts, cloth uniforms, belts, boots, trailers for the vehicules, machine guns, ect ect ect, then why is this so hard for Name brand co. like Mattel & Hasbor???

Oh yeah & don't for get the best part, these KO deluxe play sets only cost like $20.00!!! So I know the demand is out there, just gimme a wicked cool MMs play set & i'll buy it! its just that simple.

ill by dio/play sets. i wouldnt care if they were 40 bucks.

Exactly, I used to get a ton of Star Wars figs and vehicles when I was younger but the sheer cost was the factor that got to collect other things (I mean 13 different Luke figs and then the prequels, damn it was hard on the wallet) but I would love to start seeing vehicles and playsets. And with things they could do and the technology we have today it would be really cool. Hell if they really wanted to go all out think about the big action finale of TDK. A building full of hostages and clowns with the Joker and four dogs at the top. Batman scaling the building. I haven't "played" with my figs in years but hell vehicles start coming out I might have to check and make sure they all the features work and if I invent a little story a long the way so be it. Hasbro has been making playsets for years, and its not like they are too costly because even Mattel has been making stuff look at all the large mech sitting on the TDK rack for the 5+ crowd *cough Batcave cough* all they have to do is start making the sets a little bigger to fit the figures and its not big deal. I know I would buy it.

thats what made toys better in the 80's....playsets and vechicles.

And into the early 90's as well. I remember having the Ghostbusters Fire house playset and the 80's TMNT sewer playset. Man I loved being a kid in the late 80's

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo check it out yall. things got ugly at my local TRU. it came to blows over an unmasked Batman!

Now that's the kind of dedication I'm talking about, re-call, greedy scalpers, employees on the take, LET NOTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY!!!!

lol, NO MAN WOMAN OR CHILD SHALL STAND IN MY WAY! BAT-BALE WILL BE MINE!!! lol

yo check it out yall. things got ugly at my local TRU. it came to blows over an unmasked Batman!

Now that's the kind of dedication I'm talking about, re-call, greedy scalpers, employees on the take, LET NOTHING STAND IN YOUR WAY!!!!

well....ive been fighting all of my life! bale would of been MINE! @pow@

But you already have Bat-Bale you don't need to beat up 80 year old women for a chance to own the elusive chase. :P

But you already have Bat-Bale you don't need to beat up 80 year old women for a chance to own the elusive chase. :P

sheer fun hommie.....plus....i talk with alot of peep on this thread without one.......and need it. ;)

Found 2 Jokers on the peg at My Local Wal-Mart yesterday. I am not a scalper, so I left them there because I already have him... @loll@ There were 2 Batmans (DK) and 1 BB Batman.

if you have extra funds....buy them! its alot of people that will takem off of your hands. never leave a hot item on the pegs.....i bet theyre in a scalpers mitts as we speak!

sheer fun hommie.....plus....i talk with alot of peep on this thread without one.......and need it. ;)

Good point. In fact if you can swing it find an old lady scalper (they exist which is really sad) who carries an umbrella and tell her first person to knock the other one out with an umbrella wins the Bat-Bale. lol I would pay money to see that man.

Picked up scarecrow.

Found 2 more Jokers.

did you grab them?

Nope... I tend to go back and get em, if they're not gone... haha

No one here really needs them and I already had 2 so I was debating whether or not to get them.

Picked up scarecrow.

Found 2 more Jokers.

did you grab them?

No one here really needs them and I already had 2 so I was debating whether or not to get them.

I recommend picking them up and maybe trying to sell them to comic book stores. They are always looking for figures and you can make at least twice the amount you paid for them but prolly more. Oh and if I see another Thug I will let you know.

Picked up scarecrow.

Found 2 more Jokers.

did you grab them?

I recommend picking them up and maybe trying to sell them to comic book stores. They are always looking for figures and you can make at least twice the amount you paid for them but prolly more. Oh and if I see another Thug I will let you know.

Alrighty thanks.

Picked up scarecrow.

Found 2 more Jokers.

did you grab them?

i guess that might have some truth to it. if you see DCUC wave 3 variants...ill take'em

Picked up scarecrow.

Found 2 more Jokers.

did you grab them?

i guess that might have some truth to it. if you see DCUC wave 3 variants...ill take'em

Alrighty. Haha.

I went to TRU today and they had 16 figures which I'm thinking is 4 cases. There were 12 TDK Batmen, 2 BB, 1 Scarecrow and 1 JOker.

Is there a mix with just DK Batmen? And are all the Jokers everyone is finding the wave two version or are there some of the first version?

I went to TRU today and they had 16 figures which I'm thinking is 4 cases. There were 12 TDK Batmen, 2 BB, 1 Scarecrow and 1 JOker.

Is there a mix with just DK Batmen? And are all the Jokers everyone is finding the wave two version or are there some of the first version?

Idk of a mix that is just DK Batman. I doubt it but hey this has been a strange line anyway so anything is possible. As for the Joker, I think both is out there, face wise at least. As for shirt wise your guess is as good as mine. I haven't seen any of the wave 3 Jokers yet so, I can't tell you but from what I have seen online it looks like its a mix of first and second series.

Idk of a mix that is just DK Batman. I doubt it but hey this has been a strange line anyway so anything is possible. As for the Joker, I think both is out there, face wise at least. As for shirt wise your guess is as good as mine. I haven't seen any of the wave 3 Jokers yet so, I can't tell you but from what I have seen online it looks like its a mix of first and second series.

Well I went back to TRU tonight and what happened was the store manager was tired of the scalpers and people buying up every last Joker so she instructed the clerks to pull all the Jokers and give out one per person if someone asked about them. Apparently the wave two case was stocked later on and hence why there was one Joker on the shelf.

So they actually got in three cases of I guess the third mix with 3 DK Batman figures and 1 Joker to a case plus just the one case of wave two but unfortunately no chase figures.

If anyone happens to find an unmasked Batman or Fear Toxin and want to sell it to me for retail I'd appreciate it.

I picked up one Joker like I said. :)

Okay, what's the third wave?

I don't know if it is technically wave three but I definitely saw a case with 3 DK Batman figures and 1 Joker.

joker's tie is different on the 1st version....not much, but the design is a little different. people just wanna be special.

wave 3 hasnt hit. some online stores are calling their 3rd case wave 3 because of the mix between DK/BB Bats scarecrow and joker.