DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude! That is messed up. Did you check the person's youtube profile? Well they are Canadian...a racist Canadian?

right! thats what i said. its nothing.....ive been called worse. he messed up calling me pooda.....i think i know who it was.

That is just useless and stupid. I still don't get racism, I don't get how you hate someone purely on the grounds of there color and background. And to announce it on a youtube vid about figures is just damn stupid.

Dude! That is messed up. Did you check the person's youtube profile? Well they are Canadian...a racist Canadian?

right! thats what i said. its nothing.....ive been called worse. he messed up calling me pooda.....i think i know who it was.

that is messed up... who ever it is ..is ignorant ...i think its stupid that people are racist over the web because they're not saying it to people's faces ...cowardly racists @hmmm@

that is messed up... who ever it is ..is ignorant ...i think its stupid that people are racist over the web because they're not saying it to people's faces ...cowardly racists @hmmm@

Cowardly Canadian Racists. The thing is its prolly some weasel kid who would never say anything to anyone's face but on the internet they can be a big man. In other words, a sad loser.

Cowardly Canadian Racists. The thing is its prolly some weasel kid who would never say anything to anyone's face but on the internet they can be a big man. In other words, a sad loser.

i sent ypou guys some PMs

who is it???? this is pissing me off i hate racists

it doesnt matter. forget him. i want that batpod for the MMs

You and me both man. But I head it was going to be a Target exclusive so I might end up driving really out of my way to find it for a decent price.

No its not and I don't have a clue when it is? Can someone please give me a release date. I looked online but have yet to find anything. But if I had to hazard a guess I would say Christmas-ish. Would be a nice bit of cash in the pockets of Mattel to put it out near the end of the season.

No its not and I don't have a clue when it is? Can someone please give me a release date. I looked online but have yet to find anything. But if I had to hazard a guess I would say Christmas-ish. Would be a nice bit of cash in the pockets of Mattel to put it out near the end of the season.

if they bring it out then...ill be soooo sick. i got 3 kids(8, 5, 3) and alot of toy buying for them. as for target....i live like 6 blocks from one.

I live about 8 miles from a Target but it sucks, I got to go way out of my way to find a decent Target. And if it comes out at Christmas it will suck for me too, I got way to many people to buy for. But that is assuming its coming out later this year and not next year.

I live about 8 miles from a Target but it sucks, I got to go way out of my way to find a decent Target. And if it comes out at Christmas it will suck for me too, I got way to many people to buy for. But that is assuming its coming out later this year and not next year.

well....i gotta get it no matter what.

Oh me too, no way I can let a MM style Batpod be out there without owning one. @bounce@

Oh me too, no way I can let a MM style Batpod be out there without owning one. @bounce@

i need another batmobile.

I would really like to see a MM scale Tumbler. I think that would be something cool, but maybe the sales of the Batpod will tell whether we will start seeing vehicles and playsets for collectors.

I would really like to see a MM scale Tumbler. I think that would be something cool, but maybe the sales of the Batpod will tell whether we will start seeing vehicles and playsets for collectors.

Given the price of plastic, and the general other reasons why we find vehicles for 6" scale figures so rare, I would have to wager a guess and say a Tumbler is a pipe dream. The Bat Pod turned out to be a reality because it's relatively small, in terms of its overall mass. This lack of mass means less plastic, obviously, but also less work in adding detail because there's less to add detail to.

Mind you I will be the first in line to buy a Tumbler should it ever make its way to store shelves. I will get a Bat Pod, if only because there is no appropriate vehicle for Batman to ride on.

Found a Thug today! Last regular MM I'm missing. Went to Wal-Mart for frozen Chinese food (don't ask) and thought I would swing by the toy section b/c well I'm a collector. And lo and behold there was...Iron Man figures on sale so I sorted through looking for the Mark III that had a decent paint application (Hasbro must have put on the gold on those figs with a shot gun). Figured it would work out good since I always meant to pick up a Mark III just never got around to it. Then took a stroll down the figure aisle and there were prolly once case of MM's hanging on the pegs. Seemed to be all BBs and Scarecrows but in the very back there were two Thugs (both Joker Masks). No TDK Batmans or Jokers nor chases. But still its cool I found the last basic I was missing. I still don't don't believe that my area got in any chases but who knows. So in summary, on sale Iron Man, a Thug, and really good tasting frozen Chinese food. All and all it is a good day.

Hey, do you think you could pick the other one up too? I really want one. Send me PM please.

Given the price of plastic, and the general other reasons why we find vehicles for 6" scale figures so rare, I would have to wager a guess and say a Tumbler is a pipe dream. The Bat Pod turned out to be a reality because it's relatively small, in terms of its overall mass. This lack of mass means less plastic, obviously, but also less work in adding detail because there's less to add detail to.

Mind you I will be the first in line to buy a Tumbler should it ever make its way to store shelves. I will get a Bat Pod, if only because there is no appropriate vehicle for Batman to ride on.

naaa. they might make one....it wouldnt have to be much bigger than the SL tumbler.

I disagree, with Hasbro still making Star Wars ships and speeders and whatnot and just the general size of some Lego sets. And there was Mach 5 sets when Speed Racer was out, I don't think the size and cost of plastic has anything to do with it. As long as there is money in it the manufacturers will make it. The difference with the list before and this one is that Lego and Hasbro know that anything Star Wars will get people to buy it. Hell slap Star Wars on the side of a bug zapper and it will sell out. But most other vehicles are for kids so the Batpod is prolly the litmus test to see whether or not collectors will buy it. So if you do want a Tumbler for your MMs buy the pod.

Dhoonib I agree with you compleatly!! matter of fact I had a thread out a while ago called "play time play sets" or something like that. & lots of people in that thread tried to tell me that wishing for play sets & vehicules was a pipe dream.

They claimed all sorts of things like "cost of oil & plastic too high, poor economy, kids won't buy it bc it would be too expensive for their parants" ect ect ect. But I beg to differ. if a play set is cool & filled with lots of compartments trap doors, launch shuts, docking bays, firing missels, ect ect, then kids & adults will buy it.

Matter of fact the SW point is an EXCELLANT point! I'm not realy that big of a SW fan, but BABY WOW WEE is that new Millium Falcon sweet to the mother lovin max!!! & yes I do plan on getting on as soon as my money gets freed up after my Hot Toy Jokes comes in.

I'm not knocking any ones opinion here, but I've noticed that a lot of people will help make up excuses for why their favorite manufacters are putting out poor quality, or hideing the fact that they could be doing better. I don't know if its just blind loyality or if they realy believe it themselves. but I for one want better everytime. Take this for instance: "Kool Toys" stuff. I think we've all seen there stuff on the shelves. kind of a knock off of name brand Joe & other toy lines.

My point is this. If KO co. like Kool Toys can load up their play set gift boxes with tons of neat stuff like, knives, daggers, grenade belts, cloth uniforms, belts, boots, trailers for the vehicules, machine guns, ect ect ect, then why is this so hard for Name brand co. like Mattel & Hasbor???

Oh yeah & don't for get the best part, these KO deluxe play sets only cost like $20.00!!! So I know the demand is out there, just gimme a wicked cool MMs play set & i'll buy it! its just that simple.

Dhoonib I agree with you compleatly!! matter of fact I had a thread out a while ago called "play time play sets" or something like that. & lots of people in that thread tried to tell me that wishing for play sets & vehicules was a pipe dream.

They claimed all sorts of things like "cost of oil & plastic too high, poor economy, kids won't buy it bc it would be too expensive for their parants" ect ect ect. But I beg to differ. if a play set is cool & filled with lots of compartments trap doors, launch shuts, docking bays, firing missels, ect ect, then kids & adults will buy it.

Matter of fact the SW point is an EXCELLANT point! I'm not realy that big of a SW fan, but BABY WOW WEE is that new Millium Falcon sweet to the mother lovin max!!! & yes I do plan on getting on as soon as my money gets freed up after my Hot Toy Jokes comes in.

I'm not knocking any ones opinion here, but I've noticed that a lot of people will help make up excuses for why their favorite manufacters are putting out poor quality, or hideing the fact that they could be doing better. I don't know if its just blind loyality or if they realy believe it themselves. but I for one want better everytime. Take this for instance: "Kool Toys" stuff. I think we've all seen there stuff on the shelves. kind of a knock off of name brand Joe & other toy lines.

My point is this. If KO co. like Kool Toys can load up their play set gift boxes with tons of neat stuff like, knives, daggers, grenade belts, cloth uniforms, belts, boots, trailers for the vehicules, machine guns, ect ect ect, then why is this so hard for Name brand co. like Mattel & Hasbor???

Oh yeah & don't for get the best part, these KO deluxe play sets only cost like $20.00!!! So I know the demand is out there, just gimme a wicked cool MMs play set & i'll buy it! its just that simple.

ill by dio/play sets. i wouldnt care if they were 40 bucks.

Exactly, I used to get a ton of Star Wars figs and vehicles when I was younger but the sheer cost was the factor that got to collect other things (I mean 13 different Luke figs and then the prequels, damn it was hard on the wallet) but I would love to start seeing vehicles and playsets. And with things they could do and the technology we have today it would be really cool. Hell if they really wanted to go all out think about the big action finale of TDK. A building full of hostages and clowns with the Joker and four dogs at the top. Batman scaling the building. I haven't "played" with my figs in years but hell vehicles start coming out I might have to check and make sure they all the features work and if I invent a little story a long the way so be it. Hasbro has been making playsets for years, and its not like they are too costly because even Mattel has been making stuff look at all the large mech sitting on the TDK rack for the 5+ crowd *cough Batcave cough* all they have to do is start making the sets a little bigger to fit the figures and its not big deal. I know I would buy it.

Exactly, I used to get a ton of Star Wars figs and vehicles when I was younger but the sheer cost was the factor that got to collect other things (I mean 13 different Luke figs and then the prequels, damn it was hard on the wallet) but I would love to start seeing vehicles and playsets. And with things they could do and the technology we have today it would be really cool. Hell if they really wanted to go all out think about the big action finale of TDK. A building full of hostages and clowns with the Joker and four dogs at the top. Batman scaling the building. I haven't "played" with my figs in years but hell vehicles start coming out I might have to check and make sure they all the features work and if I invent a little story a long the way so be it. Hasbro has been making playsets for years, and its not like they are too costly because even Mattel has been making stuff look at all the large mech sitting on the TDK rack for the 5+ crowd *cough Batcave cough* all they have to do is start making the sets a little bigger to fit the figures and its not big deal. I know I would buy it.

thats what made toys better in the 80's....playsets and vechicles.