DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

the mattel director said he had properties to the keaton batman maybe hell look like this

100_3477.jpg

100_3487.jpg

haha if they do make a Keaton Batman he will have to be 2 inches shorter than all the other MMs

why? he already said they were working on it and a reeves superman

Keaton is the shortest Batman to date. He is only 5'9. In fact in the first movie his Bat suit doesn't fit right. He has noticeable space in the cowl. It was fixed in Returns and it becomes a tighter fit but he is the shortest Batman. Actually the tallest is Adam West. And I would love to see a MM based on him. His accessory could be a giant can of Bat-shark repellent. lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mattel director said he had properties to the keaton batman maybe hell look like this

100_3477.jpg

100_3487.jpg

haha if they do make a Keaton Batman he will have to be 2 inches shorter than all the other MMs

Keaton is the shortest Batman to date. He is only 5'9. In fact in the first movie his Bat suit doesn't fit right. He has noticeable space in the cowl. It was fixed in Returns and it becomes a tighter fit but he is the shortest Batman. Actually the tallest is Adam West. And I would love to see a MM based on him. His accessory could be a giant can of Bat-shark repellent. lol

that was 19 years ago.....boy the time has went. i would run and get keaton! both of them. ill get joker, bob, penguin, and hopefully....maxwell shreck.

100_3477.jpg

100_3487.jpg

that was 19 years ago.....boy the time has went. i would run and get keaton! both of them. ill get joker, bob, penguin, and hopefully....maxwell shreck.

I would love to get a Bob. You know that this: toybizbobthegoon.jpg is the only Bob ever produced. Its about time we get a new Bob.

100_3477.jpg

100_3487.jpg

I would love to get a Bob. You know that this: toybizbobthegoon.jpg is the only Bob ever produced. Its about time we get a new Bob.

i still have that fig. i was 10 in '89,.....so Bob's really beat up.

Does anyone know when these will be in stock at toy websites, like Big Bad toy store, or Cornerstore comics. The release dates keep changing every month and it's frustrating enough looking for them in stores. Those websites are the only places to find them at reasonable prices. When will they start shipping them?

Does anyone know when these will be in stock at toy websites, like Big Bad toy store, or Cornerstore comics. The release dates keep changing every month and it's frustrating enough looking for them in stores. Those websites are the only places to find them at reasonable prices. When will they start shipping them?

which figs were you looking for?

actionpics042.jpg

that would never happen.... :o ...... just kidding! great pic!

There is no telling. Whenever Mattel is shipping again. Several weeks back I asked a lady at Walmart when they would get a new shipment (b/c I had been told there would be one that very day I was asking, alas there wasn't) she scanned the peg tag and said could be two weeks could be two months. So who knows man. Sorry.

i found 2 cases today at walamrt still no chases for me dammit

There is no telling. Whenever Mattel is shipping again. Several weeks back I asked a lady at Walmart when they would get a new shipment (b/c I had been told there would be one that very day I was asking, alas there wasn't) she scanned the peg tag and said could be two weeks could be two months. So who knows man. Sorry.

target still has like 3 BB bats and a scarecrow.....dont really care though.

target still has like 3 BB bats and a scarecrow.....dont really care though.

Yeah I got a Target about 15 miles away that actually has a couple of MMs but its the same deal a few BB Batmans and a Scarecrow.

Anyone have an extra thug with Joker Mask?

im glad you said that. i didnt think anything of it at the time.....but...im glad i got that one. i didnt pick it because i knew that it was the joker's...it was just the best one IMO.

Picture115-2.jpg

So far, the only one I've found at wal-mart was a BB batman, hidden behind the 5" figures just a few weeks ago.

I remember back in May, wal-mart had tons of these, but I didn't buy them cause I never thought they would just dissapear like that. Went back a week later to grab some, they were all gone.

Asked the store guy when they would get more and he said they had no plans on ever getting anymore.

Sucks.

So far, the only one I've found at wal-mart was a BB batman, hidden behind the 5" figures just a few weeks ago.

I remember back in May, wal-mart had tons of these, but I didn't buy them cause I never thought they would just dissapear like that. Went back a week later to grab some, they were all gone.

Asked the store guy when they would get more and he said they had no plans on ever getting anymore.

Sucks.

yeah....they did go fast. i still think that the BB bats head/neck should be one piece.

Sucks.

Well they will prolly get in series 3. The reason he prolly said that was b/c it wasn't on the list of incoming stuff for the next few weeks. Unlike most toys which come in once a week or ever other week.

Found a Thug today! Last regular MM I'm missing. Went to Wal-Mart for frozen Chinese food (don't ask) and thought I would swing by the toy section b/c well I'm a collector. And lo and behold there was...Iron Man figures on sale so I sorted through looking for the Mark III that had a decent paint application (Hasbro must have put on the gold on those figs with a shot gun). Figured it would work out good since I always meant to pick up a Mark III just never got around to it. Then took a stroll down the figure aisle and there were prolly once case of MM's hanging on the pegs. Seemed to be all BBs and Scarecrows but in the very back there were two Thugs (both Joker Masks). No TDK Batmans or Jokers nor chases. But still its cool I found the last basic I was missing. I still don't don't believe that my area got in any chases but who knows. So in summary, on sale Iron Man, a Thug, and really good tasting frozen Chinese food. All and all it is a good day.

Found a Thug today! Last regular MM I'm missing. Went to Wal-Mart for frozen Chinese food (don't ask) and thought I would swing by the toy section b/c well I'm a collector. And lo and behold there was...Iron Man figures on sale so I sorted through looking for the Mark III that had a decent paint application (Hasbro must have put on the gold on those figs with a shot gun). Figured it would work out good since I always meant to pick up a Mark III just never got around to it. Then took a stroll down the figure aisle and there were prolly once case of MM's hanging on the pegs. Seemed to be all BBs and Scarecrows but in the very back there were two Thugs (both Joker Masks). No TDK Batmans or Jokers nor chases. But still its cool I found the last basic I was missing. I still don't don't believe that my area got in any chases but who knows. So in summary, on sale Iron Man, a Thug, and really good tasting frozen Chinese food. All and all it is a good day.

good find!....on an unrelated matter, one of the forum members is a racist. i posted some youtube vids on the Marvel forum, and this guy made some....lets just say...nasty comments.(i know he was a member because, i only use pooda on the fig forums.)

KillerOFNigger (14 hours ago) Show Hide 0 pixel-vfl73.gif pixel-vfl73.gif Marked as spam Reply | Spam POODA IS A #$## SKINNED NIGGER!!!

.....its nice to be loved!!!