DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

More Movie Masters are coming. MM Two-Face has been confirmed for 2009. This is from an interview with the toy-guru at Mattel, it was on thefwoosh.

Fwoosh: Speaking of Movie Masters, aside from that awesome Batpod, there has not been a lot on display from that line. I thought for sure we would see at least a Two-Face or Ra's or someone like that.

SN: The reason is that you have not seen Two-Face is actually because his look was created so late in the course of the film's post-production with CGI, so late in the game that we did not get any reference material until just a few months ago. Now that we have reference material, we are going to do it, we are absolutely going to do a Two-Face figure, but since we just got the reference four months ago and it takes about a year to make it all the way through production, he will be out in 2009. We are going to continue the line.

Quick! Somebody tell TheUberBarrett!

thats funny.

*edit*

d479_1.JPG

Pooda what the hell is this??? Is this some kind of custom, or is it a new MM?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Movie Masters are coming. MM Two-Face has been confirmed for 2009. This is from an interview with the toy-guru at Mattel, it was on thefwoosh.

Fwoosh: Speaking of Movie Masters, aside from that awesome Batpod, there has not been a lot on display from that line. I thought for sure we would see at least a Two-Face or Ra's or someone like that.

SN: The reason is that you have not seen Two-Face is actually because his look was created so late in the course of the film's post-production with CGI, so late in the game that we did not get any reference material until just a few months ago. Now that we have reference material, we are going to do it, we are absolutely going to do a Two-Face figure, but since we just got the reference four months ago and it takes about a year to make it all the way through production, he will be out in 2009. We are going to continue the line.

Quick! Somebody tell TheUberBarrett!

thats funny.

*edit*

d479_1.JPG

Pooda what the hell is this??? Is this some kind of custom, or is it a new MM?

It HAS to be a custom. If they start pulling that "Batman suits that never existed" crap in the MM line..........I don't know. I just don't know what I'd do.

Saw three BB Batman and one Scarecrow figs at a Target that is out of my usual neck of the woods. Wish I would have checked the Walmart that was a couple miles away, now that I think about it.

d479_1.JPG

Please let that be a custom, if its not I'm scared. I hope this line doesn't go the way of....well every other Bat line. This is prolly Parachute Material Suit Batman, hey can't be any stupider than Arctic Batman and Crossbow Attack Batman, right?

Saw three BB Batman and one Scarecrow figs at a Target that is out of my usual neck of the woods. Wish I would have checked the Walmart that was a couple miles away, now that I think about it.

d479_1.JPG

Please let that be a custom, if its not I'm scared. I hope this line doesn't go the way of....well every other Bat line. This is prolly Parachute Material Suit Batman, hey can't be any stupider than Arctic Batman and Crossbow Attack Batman, right?

lol!!!! thats supposed to be the suit before it got painted in BBs. its a custom.

Good its a custom. I just about lost all respect for Mattel and 4 Horsemen. I thought we going to start having "Quick, Color Change Chameleon Batman"

right. hold that punk up to the sun and his chest changes color.....wait...thats zartan. thats super soft pillow suit bats, with bedtime evidence. we need this fig(below) though......

ebay5jm5.jpg ill be the 1st in line!

Good its a custom. I just about lost all respect for Mattel and 4 Horsemen. I thought we going to start having "Quick, Color Change Chameleon Batman"

right. hold that punk up to the sun and his chest changes color.....wait...thats zartan. thats super soft pillow suit bats, with bedtime evidence. we need this fig(below) though......

haha that had me rolling. The catchphrase: Give him a goodnight squeeze and hear him say "I'm not the pillow you deserve but the pillow you need."

And I agree we need that "Thug" asap.

Pooda where are you getting these custom pics from?

haha that had me rolling. The catchphrase: Give him a goodnight squeeze and hear him say "I'm not the pillow you deserve but the pillow you need."

And I agree we need that "Thug" asap.

Pooda where are you getting these custom pics from?

now that would be worth me buying....."the pillow i need"(lol) the customs come from ebay.

that is a real good custom do you have anymore pics of it?

its not mine. but if you type robbery in the search box, youll see a topic called "custom bank robbery joker". plenty of pics.

Well if anyone who makes customs to sell on ebay reads these boards, please make a custom of Two-Face wearing Joker's nurse costume.

why would two-face have on joker's nurse uniform?

Anybody know when Wave 3 will start shipping? Or someone who has a Thug to trade?

EDIT: Wave 3 will be, as many have mentioned

1x DK Batman

2x Joker

1x Begins Batman

No chase, no nothing? Is entertainment earth the only one saying this b/c it seems like a really crappy line up. I hope something changes real soon.

Anybody know when Wave 3 will start shipping? Or someone who has a Thug to trade?

EDIT: Wave 3 will be, as many have mentioned

1x DK Batman

2x Joker

1x Begins Batman

No chase, no nothing? Is entertainment earth the only one saying this b/c it seems like a really crappy line up. I hope something changes real soon.

see! now youre not excited about the next wave....others are. i told someone a few post back, that this was going to happen.

Like I said in the other thread I own all the ones in series so for me its useless, I got a TDK Batman a few weeks back and I will prolly have a Thug in a few weeks. I just like new characters in a set, like they did for Wave 2, bringing back Joker while putting in BB Batman and Scarecrow.

Like I said in the other thread I own all the ones in series so for me its useless, I got a TDK Batman a few weeks back and I will prolly have a Thug in a few weeks. I just like new characters in a set, like they did for Wave 2, bringing back Joker while putting in BB Batman and Scarecrow.

i see.

I just saw the packaged pic of the movie masters Batpod. I'm eying that for now. That thing looks great. Was a date announced for it?? I call myself looking but I may have missed it. Did see quite a few thugs at a Walmart nearby a few days ago. My set is complete except for the fear toxin Batman.

I just saw the packaged pic of the movie masters Batpod. I'm eying that for now. That thing looks great. Was a date announced for it?? I call myself looking but I may have missed it. Did see quite a few thugs at a Walmart nearby a few days ago. My set is complete except for the fear toxin Batman.

speaking of toxin bats. a guy agreed to sell me one moc for 25.00 shipped. i guess my MMs are going to be complete.

the mattel director said he had properties to the keaton batman maybe hell look like this

100_3477.jpg

100_3487.jpg

haha if they do make a Keaton Batman he will have to be 2 inches shorter than all the other MMs

the mattel director said he had properties to the keaton batman maybe hell look like this

100_3477.jpg

100_3487.jpg

haha if they do make a Keaton Batman he will have to be 2 inches shorter than all the other MMs

why? he already said they were working on it and a reeves superman