DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

002-1.jpg

He's pretty close to scale with the Batmobile, not perfect but passable.

i was just online looking 4 one of those(batmobile)

Picture120.jpg

yea my question is can the movie master batman fit in the batman begins electronic batmobile??

^^ I also have the begins batmoblie and no he can not, the inside is too small and tight, the cape also plays a factor. the new TDK batmoblie (with the launching batpod that i bought) has room to fit him, there is no seat but if you remove the batpod, put him in the "sitting pose" and put him inside it looks awsome. 8)

I have checked at about 10-11 Targets....several Walmarts and 4 different Toys R Us and I still have not found even (1) Movie Master figures. I have come to believe that maybe they don't even exist.....WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET ANY OF THE FIGURES???? I really dont' want to pay the Ebay prices, but I really want to start collecting these.

Anyone that might have even (1) figure that they are willing to part with, please let me know.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Well you can do Amazon. They have them but for over retail. You can get a BB Batman for about 15 and it varies from there. Then Big Bad Toy Store has preorders for sets of them. I got one set on preorder already but Idk when that is going to arrive.

anyone know the order of rarity from wave 1 and 2

wave 1:

bale chase 2/20

joker4/20

goon 6/20

bats 8/20

*may vary depending on which cases the store gets, could get 3 cases with a chase in each...some stores get no chase cases*

wave 2:

fear toxin bats 3/24

joker 5/24

scarecrow 7/24

bats 9/24

*basicly...it breaks down like this....you can get a DK case with 2 bats, a goon & a joker. or a bats, joker, goon, & chase. they shipped in cases of 4 figs per case, and most stores got 5 cases. the BB cases seems to ship 6 at a time in pretty much the same order. i could be wrong, but this is how it was done around here....thats how i missed the BB chase* :angry:

Got my hands on a two pack at a Toys R Us in NY, they had about 5 of them. Still have only seen just a few BB Batman's and a couple Scarecrows though, no Jokers in NY or MA!

Tomocracy where did u find your batman figures in New York. Do you mean upstate NY or NYC? Pleaze tell me where u got it.

Check you local Shop Rite grocery stores. My wife was at the Shop Rite on Rt303 in Tappan NJ. It's just over the NY border. (Maybe a minute) And she said she saw 5 of the TDK Batman when she dropped our daughter off at her theater class down the street.

More Movie Masters are coming. MM Two-Face has been confirmed for 2009. This is from an interview with the toy-guru at Mattel, it was on thefwoosh.

Fwoosh: Speaking of Movie Masters, aside from that awesome Batpod, there has not been a lot on display from that line. I thought for sure we would see at least a Two-Face or Ra's or someone like that.

SN: The reason is that you have not seen Two-Face is actually because his look was created so late in the course of the film's post-production with CGI, so late in the game that we did not get any reference material until just a few months ago. Now that we have reference material, we are going to do it, we are absolutely going to do a Two-Face figure, but since we just got the reference four months ago and it takes about a year to make it all the way through production, he will be out in 2009. We are going to continue the line.

More Movie Masters are coming. MM Two-Face has been confirmed for 2009. This is from an interview with the toy-guru at Mattel, it was on thefwoosh.

Fwoosh: Speaking of Movie Masters, aside from that awesome Batpod, there has not been a lot on display from that line. I thought for sure we would see at least a Two-Face or Ra's or someone like that.

SN: The reason is that you have not seen Two-Face is actually because his look was created so late in the course of the film's post-production with CGI, so late in the game that we did not get any reference material until just a few months ago. Now that we have reference material, we are going to do it, we are absolutely going to do a Two-Face figure, but since we just got the reference four months ago and it takes about a year to make it all the way through production, he will be out in 2009. We are going to continue the line.

Quick! Somebody tell TheUberBarrett!

thats funny.

*edit*

d479_1.JPG

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! now for some proto pics baby!

Yay! I saw and bought my first Scarecrow!!!

Was at Target looking around. They had 6 or 7 Batman Begins Batmans. Then I look a few pegs over and a lone Scarecrow is looking me in the face! Now I have Joker and Scarecrow. I'll probably never get the rest. @grumpy@

Was at Target looking around. They had 6 or 7 Batman Begins Batmans. Then I look a few pegs over and a lone Scarecrow is looking me in the face! Now I have Joker and Scarecrow. I'll probably never get the rest. @grumpy@

thats what you said before you got scarecrow......now look.

True, true. The others are "Chase" Figures, right? Meaning they're rarer than the others?

True, true. The others are "Chase" Figures, right? Meaning they're rarer than the others?

wave 1 was DK bats, joker, goon, bale chase.

wave 2 was BB bats, scarecrow, joker, fear gas bats chase.