DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

that is not wave 3 its supposed to have new figures, and thats the only site that has this so called "wave 3" NOT wave 3 definitely

there has been no news to the contrary. and jack sit at sdcc.

I found this on ebay. It's a preorder so one only knows. The description claims it's wave 3.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Batman-The-Dark-Knight...1QQcmdZViewItem

just like the entertainment earth listing

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since it looks different do you think its part of wave 3?

it could be. but why change the way he looks? he only had 1 60 sec apparance on batman begins. its kinda weak looking if you ask me.

You guys think that maybe it could just be the prototype from Wave 2? Maybe since they didn't have any new MMs to show (and they had figures from both waves) they just put in the prototype for Fear Toxin Batman? Otherwise it is just the dumbest thing they could do.

All I know is Mattle had better come up off the flippin MMs! I'm talkin about the new stuff. Like Nurse Joker that comes with a removeable red wig & hand gun.

Or Pyco prisoner with light up (yes I said light up), cell phone in stomach. Maby they could even do dioramas. like Joker doing the Pencil trick to a crime boss (even if they don't do dioramas I still want a variant Joker that comes with a pencil).

Joker sitting at interogation room table with Bats standing behind him. OOHHHH, I KNOW I KNOW!! even tho she is kinda hard on the eyes, how about a Rachel Daws being yoked up by the Joker! you know him holding her with his knife pressed in to her face saying "WHY SO SERIOUS". & would it be to dark to have an imposter Batman (post mortum), with the noose around his neck. maby that packageing for that 1 could be a cylendar & he could be made to look as if he's being hung from out side an office window.

i'd buy every one.................................lie if you want, but so would you. LOL

I just want two face with a coin as the evidence and maybe with a revolver

i can dig it! i only need the gangsters(joker, two face mobsters, goons, ect) ill take a gordon or a fox fig, but i rather have the gangsters.....and a bruce wanye with a suit.

The Batman that you just posted is a fear toxin batman. I dont think its the chase figure from wave 2 though. The chase figure is 100% black, no white, at least thats what I can tell from packaged pics I see from Amazon. The one that you've posted is probably from a wave that hasnt been announced yet, or its just a repaint varient of the chase figure that they are going to start shipping.

Does anyone know when/if the Toys R Us exclusive of the Batman and Joker or Batman and Scarecrow two pack will be out? The website looks like they never got it in.

they had them about a week ago here. 21.99 is the...well..was the price, seeing they left as fast as they came. they only had the DK bats vs. the Joker.

So they actually got them in? My TRU is pretty bad, there supply of MMs were two beaten looking TDK Batman and messy paint job Thug. After those finally sold they never got any more in.

So they actually got them in? My TRU is pretty bad, there supply of MMs were two beaten looking TDK Batman and messy paint job Thug. After those finally sold they never got any more in.

i dont know how many the TRU here got in, but they had about 13 when i was there. seeing that i dont let my son(the real pooda) play with MMs(lead scare) i didnt have a reason to snatch one.(i gottem already)

Well its pretty scarce out here. I even went to Wal-Mart and asked when could we expect another shipment of MMs to come in. The lady told me the monday after the movie (July 21st). The 21st came and went without another shipment of MMs, so I asked someone else at Wal-Mart who scanned the peg tag and she said that this product is on order and it could be next week or next month before we see some more in. Just excellent huh?

Stopped at my TRU about 8:30pm and they had 7 of the Batman/Joker MM 2-packs and one case (wave 2 minus Joker) on the shelf. I picked up a two pack cause I like how they look. It's nice not being tempted to open everything.