DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

I'm having problems with my MMDK Batman's legs.

I can't move them forward/backwards and pose him at all cause the legs keep springing back to their normal position, I've tried placing his legs in hot water to soften the plastic, but it hasn't helped.

Also, they weren't moving out to the sides either, and when I softened the plastic and loosened the joint that pivots out, it developed another problem, the uppermost part of the leg piece looks like it's bending or coming off (I had the same problem on a black suit DCSH Superman, but it wasn't as bad as this is).

Anyone know a solution to these problems?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't move them forward/backwards and pose him at all cause the legs keep springing back to their normal position, I've tried placing his legs in hot water to soften the plastic, but it hasn't helped.

Also, they weren't moving out to the sides either, and when I softened the plastic and loosened the joint that pivots out, it developed another problem, the uppermost part of the leg piece looks like it's bending or coming off (I had the same problem on a black suit DCSH Superman, but it wasn't as bad as this is).

try putting him in the freezer for a couple hours, then take him out and let the moisture get to the joints. while still cold try to move the joint very carefully. that always works for me, better than the boiling water bit.

Nice! At least you did'nt have to mail-away a severed arm, like somebody else did. Try Targets. Call your nearest one with the DPCI# 087-06-0977, it'll save gas, and they can also search other close stores. Yodaman, if you can find another, you can throw it on ebay too.... I don't know, just a suggestion... Man, that trick works great for me, most of the time.

Does anybody know if Mattel is still shipping Wave 1? I'm still trying to find DK Batman, and a Thug....

can someone help me out I have been looking for The Joker movie master figure and I can't find him anywhere I have been looking at Walmart and Target. I know Toys r us does not sell The movie master line right now, so far I own The following movie masters TDK Batman, Gotham City Thug, Batman Begins Batman and The scarecrow all I need is The Joker I am dying to find him I know he is also going to be in wave 3. any info please help if anyone has some good tips.

can someone help me out I have been looking for The Joker movie master figure and I can't find him anywhere I have been looking at Walmart and Target. I know Toys r us does not sell The movie master line right now, so far I own The following movie masters TDK Batman, Gotham City Thug, Batman Begins Batman and The scarecrow all I need is The Joker I am dying to find him I know he is also going to be in wave 3. any info please help if anyone has some good tips.

Well, as I have mentioned before..... I find Target to be the easiest to find MM's at. Heres the easiest/most gas efficient way, for me at least, to get the MM's. First, go to YellowPages.com,

http://www.yellowpages.com/

and then get your 3-5 closest Target stores Phone #'s. Then you call, ask for the Toy Dept. and say, "Hi, I'm looking for the Movie Masters Action Figures. I have a DPCI #." and they will say "Hold on...... Okay, whats the number?" and you give them the number, which for MM's is

**087-06-0977**.

They can also search for the closest stores that have them.

This is how I found my Joker, Scarecrow, and The 2 Begins Batmans that I'm trying to trade. Toys 'R' Us still is completely out of stock, and Wal*Mart sells out extremely quickly, so I have never seen them there, AND Wal*Mart also has no DPCI system, so calling to find them is also more challenging.

Like I said, with the system/technique I described above, I've found ALL of series 2. So if you try it, I'm pretty confident you'll get yourself a Joker as well.

I'd love to find the chases figures from both waves but I have a feeling they are being hoarded.

there wasnt a whole lot of chase figs to begin with.

Ok thanks for the responses guys. I have still yet to find the Movie Masters Joker, if anyone can pick one up for me, Id gladly pay cost price plus shipping (I know it seems like a long shot as you could probably get double the amount on ebay, but I like to think theres still some nice people out there :) I found a Joker Bobblehead (Headknocker) at Borders Book store for $14.99. Im still in search of the Movie Master Joker if someone would be so kind :) Also, there are about 5-6 variations of the Jokers Thug figure. The actual figure is the same but the mask that comes with it is different. I will try to post pics Ive seen online. Thanks

Ok thanks for the responses guys. I have still yet to find the Movie Masters Joker, if anyone can pick one up for me, Id gladly pay cost price plus shipping (I know it seems like a long shot as you could probably get double the amount on ebay, but I like to think theres still some nice people out there :) I found a Joker Bobblehead (Headknocker) at Borders Book store for $14.99. Im still in search of the Movie Master Joker if someone would be so kind :) Also, there are about 5-6 variations of the Jokers Thug figure. The actual figure is the same but the mask that comes with it is different. I will try to post pics Ive seen online. Thanks

thats a longshot....take me for instance, i have a extra moc joker..but i need a fear toxin bats. i could care less about making a profit. i just need the bats.( or enough to get one.) the goon masks should be some pages back. they have four mask.

dont feel bad i just open a joker and his left leg was detach .... peg wasnt pushed thru all the way

dont feel bad i just open a joker and his left leg was detach .... peg wasnt pushed thru all the way

my loose joker left leg cant move, and my bale chase fig's left leg wont either.

Was just at my Target and saw I missed probably the largest shipment of MM's yet. Around here at least. There were 6 BB Batmans and 1 Scarecrow. I feel ok though cause as long as there wasn't a 4th(!!!) case I didn't miss the Fear Bats. Now hopefully all these BB Batmans on the pegs won't keep them from ordering more.

Were the fear toxin Batman's recalled as well?

The only one I managed to snag when they very first came out was the Joker. That's the rarest one, right? Because I've never seen the Fear Toxin Bat's, or the Scarecrow. Haven't seen any of the thugs since they first came out, either. @hmmm@

Were the fear toxin Batman's recalled as well?

The only one I managed to snag when they very first came out was the Joker. That's the rarest one, right? Because I've never seen the Fear Toxin Bat's, or the Scarecrow. Haven't seen any of the thugs since they first came out, either. @hmmm@

what rock were you guys under??? the rarest is the bale fig, followed by fear toxin, joker, goon, scarecrow, dk bats, and then...BB bats.

joker isnt actually rare(the actual chases are)....the scalpers were just buying 7-8 at a time.

1st i would like to say..God bless you brother. 2nd...how much will a mego van set me back? i need like 4-5 vans, some bondage trucks and a semi....nice work!

that is not wave 3 its supposed to have new figures, and thats the only site that has this so called "wave 3" NOT wave 3 definitely

there has been no news to the contrary. and jack sit at sdcc.

I found this on ebay. It's a preorder so one only knows. The description claims it's wave 3.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Batman-The-Dark-Knight...1QQcmdZViewItem