DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Hey guys. Finally found something! But, it's not exactly what I wanted, but it'll do for now. Got a Scarecrow and a BB Batman, normal. What I really want out of this is a couple Thugs, Scarecrow, and a Joker, so I'm 1/4 of the way through that. I guess, if anyone wants to trade a Thug for the BB Batman, I'd be up for it. Otherwise, it's back to hunting I'll go.

I can say this is kind of underwhelming to find them. Maybe it's because I feel like an idiot having run around like a hamster in a maze in search of them, or it's because I feel like I haven't gotten much fun out of my hunt and only mostly irritation. But, it did lead me here, and I like alot of you guys! So, that can be a good thing...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Finally found something! But, it's not exactly what I wanted, but it'll do for now. Got a Scarecrow and a BB Batman, normal. What I really want out of this is a couple Thugs, Scarecrow, and a Joker, so I'm 1/4 of the way through that. I guess, if anyone wants to trade a Thug for the BB Batman, I'd be up for it. Otherwise, it's back to hunting I'll go.

I can say this is kind of underwhelming to find them. Maybe it's because I feel like an idiot having run around like a hamster in a maze in search of them, or it's because I feel like I haven't gotten much fun out of my hunt and only mostly irritation. But, it did lead me here, and I like alot of you guys! So, that can be a good thing...

Well we like you too Tom. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put this grenade in my mouth & pull the pin.

Well we like you too Tom. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put this grenade in my mouth & pull the pin.

my girlfriend said quit being a dramaqueen....she'll go and snatch you a couple if you want. (my son is going to WM tomorrow get that emil blonsky 2pak)

went to walmart today there were

4 x BB Batman

2 x Scarecrow

2 x Joker

i picked up the scarecrow figure and passed on the rest. i want to eventually have a Batman Begins Batman but the ones I saw had inside-out arm-gauntlets. i guess i can do that whole boiling thing and swap them out... sigh.

oh and the 'new' jokers, at least the ones that i saw, had really messy face paint. in a bad way. the whites were all splotchy. i'm glad i got him the first time around.

come on now....why are you responing to her AGAIN! the noobs dont know any better,..but us!...c'mon now! shes a scalper, she didnt burn the figure. lets keep focused on the real topic....(WTF's the real topic again????) through the grapevine, i heard were going to get flooded with these things. maybe were all jumping the gun this time...FORREAL!!!

maybe were all jumping the gun this time...FORREAL!!!

Naaaaaaaawwww........fanboys jumping the gun?? That's pretty much unheard of, wouldn't you say?

Yeah, people who went up in arms durring that "recall" can rest easy. These things will become more and more available as the movie comes out. I'd guess we'll start to see the ebay prices of Joker go waaaaaaay down. Of course, that doesn't make it any less cool a figure.

Palmyra, PA Wal-Mart put out a few cases of Movie Masters Series two yesturday, which also had some series one stuff in. There were at least six Jokers and four thugs. Three Scarecrow and bunch of BB Batman. But no chases at all.

I picked up a Joker, Scarecrow and BB Batman. I really like Scarecrow, but I should of left the BB Batman and gotten a thug. I like the Dark Knight version better. Plus there's some kinda gunk on his shiny parts(ie gauntlets, bat on chest.), and I can't get it off.

Hi all. Sorry if I started to loose it yesterday, but I'm better now. & yes, I found some MMs today at walmart. No lie the sh*t bag scalpers walked out of walmart with no less than 10 cases of MM.

its enough to make you cry........................& I almost did, till I spotted a few left on the pegs. By the time I got there all that was left was BB & Crows. I did see a joker wave2 that some one else was buying. its identical to wave 1.

There were only very minor changes to the packageing like, the air hole on the back & the embossed number.

So yeah, I think its safe for me to put the pin back in to the grenade, I might have been a lil premature on this one LOL. Pooda thank you for your kind offer, & if you stunbel accross fear Batman or thugs give me a holla. THANKS!

Hi all. Sorry if I started to loose it yesterday, but I'm better now. & yes, I found some MMs today at walmart. No lie the sh*t bag scalpers walked out of walmart with no less than 10 cases of MM.

its enough to make you cry........................& I almost did, till I spotted a few left on the pegs. By the time I got there all that was left was BB & Crows. I did see a joker wave2 that some one else was buying. its identical to wave 1.

There were only very minor changes to the packageing like, the air hole on the back & the embossed number.

So yeah, I think its safe for me to put the pin back in to the grenade, I might have been a lil premature on this one LOL. Pooda thank you for your kind offer, & if you stunbel accross fear Batman or thugs give me a holla. THANKS!

just got my BB BATS and scarecrow from cr0w.......and yes, my cam sucks!

Picture270.jpg

SLAP ME! but, i think i like the scarecrow fig better than the joker......maybe because hes new? as far as detail goes....hes great! im a the hospital now(or you would see more pics) but when i get home........

So this is my first post, hello everyone, been a Batman fan since my grandparents bought me a batman action figure when I was 3 years old (The 1993 Cartoon Action figures, I still have them too!) everytime I went to their house, which was twice a month I think.

Anyways, does anyone know if these suckers are coming to Canada anytime soon? Because I haven't seen any of them, I'm gonna hit up a comic store I know since the guy gets figures from everywhere so who knows. But if that fails, I have no idea whats going to happen as I have never actually bought anything over the internet before. (I know, weird eh?) Becuse of being afraid of paying and then the thing I payed for not coming.