DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fear Batman looks wicked! I simplely must have him. & I see the ebay prices are still going for an ungodly amount of money.

What realy worries me is, the 1st wave was hard enough to get, now that every body & their mothers know that these things a GOLD its gonna be next to impossible buying them at retail.

I can practicly hear the illegal ripping open of boxes deep in the back stock rooms under the cover of darkness, smuggleing MM after MM untill nothing is left.

As much as I love the feeling of having a rare fig, the fact is the only way Justice will be served is if the market get flooded with MMs. Call me crazy, but i'd rather have a fig that's value is a mear $10, rather than not have it at all.

Maybe we'll get Wave 2 and a 2nd shipment of Wave 1 at once?

a walmart by me still has a bunch of wave 1 bats and thugs. i can help you out for cost plus shipping if you want. PM me and let me know.

Maybe we'll get Wave 2 and a 2nd shipment of Wave 1 at once?

a walmart by me still has a bunch of wave 1 bats and thugs. i can help you out for cost plus shipping if you want. PM me and let me know.

can you verify if they have the batman and thug movie master?

I think that's actually what he just said. But thanks, syd, and I'll let you know if I need something like that. I know it won't last long but I figured I've waited this long, might as well wait until the movie's release to look...

I saw 6 Batman and 6 Thugs last week on the way down to Disney World at a Wal-Mart in Fredricksburg VA. (I bought a Batman) and the same in another Wal-Mart off I-95 in SC (Lumberton I think) and then this weekend on the way home I saw 3 Batman in a Richmond VA Wal-Mart also off I-95.

Just bought the Movie Master Batman Begins at Walmart. They also had tons of Batman Begins Scarecrows and some Dark Knight Jokers. I did not see any Dark Knight Batman or Thug figures, nor did I see any chase figures.

Just bought the Movie Master Batman Begins at Walmart. They also had tons of Batman Begins Scarecrows and some Dark Knight Jokers. I did not see any Dark Knight Batman or Thug figures, nor did I see any chase figures.

pics please

Thanks for the info, but can you do us a favor. jump over to the "movie master recalled" thread & check out syd's pics of wave 1 & 2 of Joker MM's. It should be on the last page or close to. wave 1 has a lowered brow & darker eyes, wave 2 has a raised or wrinkeled brow with less face paint.

after you've done that, can you then think back to thoes joker MMs you saw & tell us if there wave1 or 2. I know its a lot to ask but thanks!

pics please

Picked these up today at WM in OKC.

photo0011dp4.jpg

Thanks for the info, but can you do us a favor. jump over to the "movie master recalled" thread & check out syd's pics of wave 1 & 2 of Joker MM's. It should be on the last page or close to. wave 1 has a lowered brow & darker eyes, wave 2 has a raised or wrinkeled brow with less face paint.

after you've done that, can you then think back to thoes joker MMs you saw & tell us if there wave1 or 2. I know its a lot to ask but thanks!

Yeah, it was the wave 2 Joker with the forehead stripes

pics please

Sorry, but this is the best I could do at work.

Batman_Begins3.jpg

not sure if anyone in this topic knows or cares but could the release of the second series of movie masters signal that dcuc wave 3 will be released at the end of july like most web sites are advertising

Damn, all I can find are DK Batman and Thugs.

I have three thugs plus a custom one I did. And 2 DK Batman, one loose and one carded.

Anyone want a DK Batman or Thug for BB Batman or Scarecrow?

Could probably use another Joker too, but that's probably an impossible one.

just got some help from our buddy cr0w!....im glad too! my sis is in ICU witn pneumonia so...i wont be doing any hunting or ill probally would have these too! good thing is, she's getting much better! :)