DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

To be..... Well, there their for..... Um... Yeah. Thats what they are for. Being masks that don't go with anything. The Joker Card is pretty neat, and can be displayed with him, the Goon masks are their for every MOC'er/Completeist to buy 5 or however many different varient masks there are with him. And to be oversized/undersized masks that don't do anything. I called Wal*Mart, and they are waiting for a shippent of 20 figures, but of course they have no clue when they will get in. Congrats for anyone who found Joker or Chase Maskless Batman, they are definently not easy. Unless you are very lucky.

i just got my ass up on may 1st at 6:00am and went to gettem!...simple as that.

.Picture115-2.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be..... Well, there their for..... Um... Yeah. Thats what they are for. Being masks that don't go with anything. The Joker Card is pretty neat, and can be displayed with him, the Goon masks are their for every MOC'er/Completeist to buy 5 or however many different varient masks there are with him. And to be oversized/undersized masks that don't do anything. I called Wal*Mart, and they are waiting for a shippent of 20 figures, but of course they have no clue when they will get in. Congrats for anyone who found Joker or Chase Maskless Batman, they are definently not easy. Unless you are very lucky.

i just got my ass up on may 1st at 6:00am and went to gettem!...simple as that.

.Picture115-2.jpg

gotta love release dates(only when they keep them!)

you know what PJ?, i look at my MM chase fig EVERYDAY! and i cant bring myself to open him....should i? well anyways, happy 15th buddy!!!!! @yipee@

Thanks. That's actually the 12" TRU 2-Up Bruce Wayne, but I did open my Movie Masters Bruce as well. I pretty much open everything as I like to display them on shelves. I don't find collecting MOC enjoyable. Anything I have that is MOC was something I really liked that I bought doubles of.

you know what PJ?, i look at my MM chase fig EVERYDAY! and i cant bring myself to open him....should i? well anyways, happy 15th buddy!!!!! @yipee@

Thanks. That's actually the 12" TRU 2-Up Bruce Wayne, but I did open my Movie Masters Bruce as well. I pretty much open everything as I like to display them on shelves. I don't find collecting MOC enjoyable. Anything I have that is MOC was something I really liked that I bought doubles of.

hell....i open everything too! i just think that the chase is sooooooo nice!, might be better if i keep him moc. in the same breath, i want to open him, seeing ALL of my DC figs are for my personal collection. i didnt see a chase 2-up fig, my son has EVERY 12" fig made in the last year( he's 5) and he's going to freak when he sees it! guess ill be going to toys r us later(lol)....no really

hell....i open everything too! i just think that the chase is sooooooo nice!, might be better if i keep him moc. in the same breath, i want to open him, seeing ALL of my DC figs are for my personal collection. i didnt see a chase 2-up fig, my son has EVERY 12" fig made in the last year( he's 5) and he's going to freak when he sees it! guess ill be going to toys r us later(lol)....no really

hehehe...My daughter was like that with all DC female characters. I had to buy one for her and one for me or else I'd lose mine. Luckily she's now 9 and has outgrown superheroes...So I got them all back. As for the 12" Bruce he's one per case. (5 Batman 1 Bruce)

hehehe...My daughter was like that with all DC female characters. I had to buy one for her and one for me or else I'd lose mine. Luckily she's now 9 and has outgrown superheroes...So I got them all back. As for the 12" Bruce he's one per case. (5 Batman 1 Bruce) Well, it's time to go to dinner.

well.......i went to toys r us today......CRAP! they had no movie masters or 12" bats in stock. to add to my pain i just bought my son (the REAL pooda) about 50 bucks worth of stuff....and nothing for me :angry: believe it or not, i passed up a titanium man(IM movie) :OT: but, does anyone know if the afro samurai figs are out yet?

well.......i went to toys r us today......CRAP! they had no movie masters or 12" bats in stock. to add to my pain i just bought my son (the REAL pooda) about 50 bucks worth of stuff....and nothing for me :angry: believe it or not, i passed up a titanium man(IM movie) :OT: but, does anyone know if the afro samurai figs are out yet?

Man, I need the Titanium Man. I saw the Afro Samurai figures at FYE.

ill see if they still have it in the morning. theyre 10.00. should i get one too? i know theyre hot, but are they rare? #WTF# is fye? i keep hearing about it but....

ill see if they still have it in the morning. theyre 10.00. should i get one too? i know theyre hot, but are they rare?

You might want to. I haven't seen any around. I'm trying to not buy as much right now. You all know what I'm trying to get and I have a feeling some new stuff may be released next weekend.

ill see if they still have it in the morning. theyre 10.00. should i get one too? i know theyre hot, but are they rare?

You might want to. I haven't seen any around. I'm trying to not buy as much right now. You all know what I'm trying to get and I have a feeling some new stuff may be released next weekend.

understandable!!!!!!!!

I got Bats but can't find Joker nor the Bruce Head...

Any more planned for release?

I got Bats but can't find Joker nor the Bruce Head...

Any more planned for release?

i was told that another wave will come before the movie, followed by the BATMAN BEGINS series.

Over at Fwoosh CSC reported that Mattel had a slight tweaking of the packaging that has caused some delays in getting the next shipment to the retailers. But there are more coming before the movie hits. They are also releasing Joker in a TRU exclusive 2-Pack with the Dark Knight Batman along with a Begins Batman & Scarecrow. They are on TRU.com with a mid July release date.

Today I picked up the 4" basic black tumbler ($9.99) along with the X-Pandables Joker's Lair & Bat-Bunker playsets ($14.99 each)...From the box art it looks like the 4" Joker will be a scaled down 5" Joker. Both playsets come with the same Batman as the Bruce Wayne "Sports Coupe".

Tumbler -

IMGP9615.jpg

With the 4" Bats inside -

IMGP9631.jpg

Bat-Bunker -

IMGP9617.jpg

Joker's Lair -

IMGP9616.jpg

Today I picked up the 4" basic black tumbler ($9.99) along with the X-Pandables Joker's Lair & Bat Bunker playsets ($14.99 each)...From the box art it looks like the 4" Joker will be a scaled down 5" Joker. Both playsets come with the same Batman as the Bruce Wayne "Sports Coupe".

lets see them

Today I picked up the 4" basic black tumbler ($9.99) along with the X-Pandables Joker's Lair & Bat Bunker playsets ($14.99 each)...From the box art it looks like the 4" Joker will be a scaled down 5" Joker. Both playsets come with the same Batman as the Bruce Wayne "Sports Coupe".

lets see them

Seeing I can only post 4 or 5 pics here...There's more loose pics at POA, Fwoosh, AFI & WF.

Reminds me of Batman Returns when they decided that the Penguin was too scary and used the old Superpowers Penguin instead.

right! i hated that they never made him. i was about 12 then, i didnt know why they did that until i was aout 20! i made a bane to fight my movie master bats

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture182.jpgimg-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture184.jpg

how did you made it? wich pants are dose? great work man.

its funny...i was posing(playing with) dcsh bane and i was saying that the legs sucked! so i figured that lcsh marv had NO use as an action figure and he had great legs(i know how that sounds) and so begins the birth of movie master/dcuc 1.5 bane!

those are marvs pants? i am gonna order one for sure. thanks man. a fantastic figure. i was thinking the same thing about bane and his legs. how do you add the pics? i am trying all the time but he says that my pics are to big.

Reminds me of Batman Returns when they decided that the Penguin was too scary and used the old Superpowers Penguin instead.

right! i hated that they never made him. i was about 12 then, i didnt know why they did that until i was aout 20! i made a bane to fight my movie master bats

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture182.jpgimg-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture184.jpg

how did you made it? wich pants are dose? great work man.

its funny...i was posing(playing with) dcsh bane and i was saying that the legs sucked! so i figured that lcsh marv had NO use as an action figure and he had great legs(i know how that sounds) and so begins the birth of movie master/dcuc 1.5 bane!

those are marvs pants? i am gonna order one for sure. thanks man. a fantastic figure. i was thinking the same thing about bane and his legs. how do you add the pics? i am trying all the time but he says that my pics are to big.

i load them from photo bucket. when i choose the pic i wanna load, i just copy it as is