DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Just wanted to say I found these at the Lebanon, PA Wal-Mart. They had at least 6 of everyone except the chase figure, which I did not find.

Its weird though because they're not on the pegs, the regular figures are. And there are batmobiles and role play stuff next to them, which gets pushed in front so they're kinda hidden. But they are there on the shelf under the regular figures. Almost like they didn't want you to see they were there, and when I was there there was no price tag, but they rang up at $11.94 a piece. I bought two of each in case my wife wanted some to hang up on the wall.

They also have Iron Man and Hulk stuff now too, which I didn't think we'd get till June or July.

I just spent my whole action figure budget for this month already. @grumpy@

i spent 200.00 on the 1st just on batman and indy. i put myself on a budget yesterday that wont let me spend over 300.00 in a month. i hope that keeps me. if youre looking for a chase fig, heres the skinny. they pack 2 chase figs for every 20 regular figs, so outta 5 cases with 4 figs in them a piece you should have about 2 chases. you also have special times where they have cases that are even (2bats, 2 bale, very rare!) but thats pretty much how it seems to be.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Bats and Joker today thanks to Starman. Not realing feeling the Joker much.... where is the articulation...... but that Bats is indeed sweet.

Draven

Got the Bats and Joker today thanks to Starman. Not realing feeling the Joker much.... where is the articulation...... but that Bats is indeed sweet.

Draven

i dont understand the missing bicept swivel joint, the joker must not do much in the movie. i want a goon with a different face.

Ok can we set the record straight. Are there multipul Goons or just one?

It appears there is one goon figure, maybe a a different color suit, but I have yet to see it. There are five confirmed different evidence masks in the Goon package. I have all five so I am sure of it. That is it, that I know of.

Ok can we set the record straight. Are there multipul Goons or just one?

OK, there's 'Mouth', 'Data', 'Chunk', 'Mikey'...

I'm sorry - I just could NOT resist!

yeah, but...they only released one version, the "little guy from killer klowns from outter space" looking one......which ever that is? the goon is about shoulder height to clark or two face. as you see, the movie masters fit with any ml scale accessory.(the goon has ML F.O. jigsaw shotgun and bats is standing on the punisher's base from seires 4)

Picture128.jpgPicture130.jpg

Dark Knight Chase found at Queens TRU!

And here's what I did with it.

Your logic escapes me. You seem to think that buy burning a rare fig this will some how cause mental distress to a group of people you call "nerds". I guess the 1st thing I want to know is what has this group of people done to you to even make you want to cause them mental suffering?

2nd, would be your method of doing so. Altho I do admit I do find it a waste to distroy something out of spite that could bring another happyness, the fact still remains that I myself never owned the fig in question.

There for it make no matter if the fig is destroyed or not. It was never mine to beguin with.

dude is jacking....if were nerds and youre here with us then...what are you? i know that im no nerd, in fact i got the golden gloves to prove it. i waste money all the time, and im flatered that u would waste your money on us nerds. hey everybody!, this idiot spent her time, gas, and money to try and insult us. thats scary....really scary. what were u doing in toys r us anyway? let me guess, another over worked house wife trying to get some nerd pleasure....REAL TALK..WERE CONTENT WITH WHAT WE DO, FIND U SOME BIZ, AND HANDEL IT! DONT BE STUPID YOUR WHOLE LIFE! i can see her now..."duh! watch these guys get mad" i really thank u for keeping us on your mind. did a nerd put his" toy" in your better half ? yeah...thats it...isnt it? ha ha

well, this prooves one thing that you need to get a life. come on, you are even doing us a favor with it and you are the one who looses everything in this game you are playing.

- you buy a toy and mattel thinks that they sell pretty good and do more of them. so thanks we apreciate it @bananna@ @bananna@

- with your actions you will sure found no one who cryes for this. au contraire, we are mature enough to pitty you. we are actualy feeling sad for you

- with all the smoke that came out of burned plastic, you can get cancer. i know what i am talking about. hope you didnt sticked your nose over it.

- it wasnt even a toy someone had in hands, so who cares?

- peaple will call you sid from now on @loll@

- you didnt even show your face because i bet that the next minute you would land in arkham. prooves me that you are a scary little girl after all.

- and you knew what figure was worth to get just to do your little stunt, wich proovs me that you are none better then us. welcome in the nerd devision @jump#

so, what went wrong with ya? did your little batman geek boyfriend droped you because he went to toys r us first or did he buyed a lifesize batman stand and he doesnt fit with your kitchen decoration? all in all, you loose no matter how but hey, just put a smile on your face @smilepunch@

well, this prooves one thing that you need to get a life. come on, you are even doing us a favor with it and you are the one who looses everything in this game you are playing.

- you buy a toy and mattel thinks that they sell pretty good and do more of them. so thanks we apreciate it @bananna@ @bananna@

- with your actions you will sure found no one who cryes for this. au contraire, we are mature enough to pitty you. we are actualy feeling sad for you

- with all the smoke that came out of burned plastic, you can get cancer. i know what i am talking about. hope you didnt sticked your nose over it.

- it wasnt even a toy someone had in hands, so who cares?

- peaple will call you sid from now on @loll@

- you didnt even show your face because i bet that the next minute you would land in arkham. prooves me that you are a scary little girl after all.

- and you knew what figure was worth to get just to do your little stunt, wich proovs me that you are none better then us. welcome in the nerd devision @jump#

so, what went wrong with ya? did your little batman geek boyfriend droped you because he went to toys r us first or did he buyed a lifesize batman stand and he doesnt fit with your kitchen decoration? all in all, you loose no matter how but hey, just put a smile on your face @smilepunch@

i think she's just lashing out at her "at home nerd". i find her amusing... she has a screen name, a TNI membership, knew what to buy, and thought that by wasting her money, we would actually care. if that wasnt the dumbest thing someone could do, i dont know what is. i just think she's sleepy.

So that is supposed to make me cry or something??? I just laugh at how stupid it is and the fact that you think everyone who collects is a nerd. Nothing wrong with being one, but I am sure as hell more rock than nerd @loll@

Draven

So that is supposed to make me cry or something??? I just laugh at how stupid it is and the fact that you think everyone who collects is a nerd. Nothing wrong with being one, but I am sure as hell more rock than nerd @loll@

Draven

i feel u man...im more rap than nerd, and i still love figs and collectors!

okay guys, forget about that negative post. you're just dignifying her comment at this point. leave it alone.

back to the thread:

my regular batman figure looks like it has an ab crunch joint but it doesn't move. did anyone else have this problem?

okay guys, forget about that negative post. you're just dignifying her comment at this point. leave it alone.

back to the thread:

my regular batman figure looks like it has an ab crunch joint but it doesn't move. did anyone else have this problem?

Try setting fire to it...... MWaahaaahaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!!

Draven

I got all three and I like the Joker the best... despite his lack of articuation.

He just looks so cool to me.

I thought these figs were smaller than 6'' but I took a measuring stick to them and they are all exactly 6'' tall. That means the DCUC are a bit taller than 6'', I thought they were exactly 6''. Thats the only thing that bugs me about these figs, the odd sizes between the two.

You guys are playing right into his hand by saying anything regarding it.

if you had simply ignored it and moved on, it would've been him left suffering, because he didn't get the attention he craved, now that you have reacted to it, you're eating out of his hand.

back to the thread:

mine didnt move at the waist, i had to use an x-acto blade on it. be careful when boiling him, he's cast in black plastic and over boiling him will fade te plastic to a light grey.

I got batman yesterday, I'll try to get Joker, but if I don't no biggie, he needs a realistic repaint though... I wish Bats had a little more articulation, I mean, I know he has a lot, but I'd love to put him on a gargoyle looking down at me or something... maybe I can give him a better cape and use one of those Spidey Gargoyles and have him hanging on the wall.. I guess he never really crouched much in the movies, mainly just stood there on the edge, lol..

As for the Man-chick that burned her "variant" look at the pics, how much you wanna bet "he/she" didn't really burn the variant one, if "he/she" did, you'd think they'd show better pics of them opening it and burning it instead of covering it up wiht the hand.. my bet the nerd threw it on ebay....

NEEEEEeeeeRRRDDSSS???? lol.. sorry, but that link reminded me of Revenge of the Nerds.