Iron Man Movie

drzenith

If you dont want to be spoil, STOP reading!!!

Ok, got to watch Iron Man and it was a wonderful movie indeed.

I give it 8 out of 10.

Opening scene: Military jeep convoy in Afghanistan attacked with Tony Stark in it.

Then we explore Tony's ordeal with the Terrorists. (Clue: they are part of the 10 rings group of terrorist? Mandarin???)

Yinseng or something was changed from Chinese/Vietnamese to Afghanistan.

Then the build up to Mark I, it was actually good.

Second half of the story, we see Tony build Mark II.

Then the last half, Mark III. (A brief silver centurion appeared on screen)

Finally its Iron Monger vs Mark III (so buy those Mark III now kiddies.)

Then at the end, dont leave the show until the full credits have been shown.

Snakes in the Plane colonel appears and tells tony we need to assemble...

If you dont want to be spoil, STOP reading!!!

Ok, got to watch Iron Man and it was a wonderful movie indeed.

I give it 8 out of 10.

Opening scene: Military jeep convoy in Afghanistan attacked with Tony Stark in it.

Then we explore Tony's ordeal with the Terrorists. (Clue: they are part of the 10 rings group of terrorist? Mandarin???)

Yinseng or something was changed from Chinese/Vietnamese to Afghanistan.

Then the build up to Mark I, it was actually good.

Second half of the story, we see Tony build Mark II.

Then the last half, Mark III. (A brief silver centurion appeared on screen)

Finally its Iron Monger vs Mark III (so buy those Mark III now kiddies.)

Then at the end, dont leave the show until the full credits have been shown.

Snakes in the Plane colonel appears and tells tony we need to assemble...

I love how you Said ...Opening , then Second Half , then Last Half , then the End....... does that mean it has 4 halves ? .....LOL

I sat through almost all of the credits and then the marker came down (leaving the screen black) and the movie went off before the final scene... Dammit.

Oh, did they have Bruce Banner in the scene? There was a rumored duel scene that is in both movies - and I thought it might be with Nick Fury.

I sat through almost all of the credits and then the marker came down (leaving the screen black) and the movie went off before the final scene... Dammit.

Oh, did they have Bruce Banner in the scene? There was a rumored duel scene that is in both movies - and I thought it might be with Nick Fury.

it the other way round Stark's making a cameo in the hulk movie as a business man with Thunderbolt ross.

Ultimate Fury asked Tony about the Avengers Initiative. that was the best ending for a cliffhanger.

Even though we know that it would be hard for Marvel to produce Avengers now.

They need to do Honey I shrunk the kids starring Antman and Wasp.

and Lord of the Rings Thor Version.

Before Avengers.

Ultimate Fury asked Tony about the Avengers Initiative. that was the best ending for a cliffhanger.

Before Avengers.

No they need to do a Captain America and also a Thor Movie Before Avengers..... they can simply introduce Pym and Wasp in an Avengers Movie.

Before Avengers.

No they need to do a Captain America and also a Thor Movie Before Avengers..... they can simply introduce Pym and Wasp in an Avengers Movie.

well thor and antman are in the work and what they could alway do with cap is based his movie in ww2 and have him revived in Avengers.

or they could do a cap movie in ww2 then revive him in the avengers movie. also the could introduce all the others(antman,wasp ,thor)in the movie ala the ultimate avengers movie then the ten rings or hydra or something like that could be the bad guys(since i dont see them doing the aliens).

The Ironman move was pretty awesome. :D I liked how Rhodes came to help out Tony and saw the suit for the first time. When Tony flew away in the Mark3 Rhodes looks at the Mark2 and says maybe next time. For a momment I thought he was going to jump in the Mark2. That would've been awesome but that couldn't of happened because that suit didn't have a power source. Darn!

When Ironman took out the guys that kidnapped him and that tank with the Mark three was AWESOME! B)

Samuel L. Jackson with and eye patch as Nick Fury @loll@ I love it! I have noticed people perfer the Black Nick Fury (Ultimate Nick Fury) over the White grey temples Nick Fury. I think both are badA$$. I guess having the Ultimate Nick Fury is just a reason to have a good actor such as Samuel L. Jackson play him. So we are getting Cap next year, Thor in problably the near future. The Avengers movie is going to be awesome. They are going to thaw out Cap just like the did in the comics. Because what I heard was this is Cap in WWII so he is going to die, then come back in the Avengers movie. Hank and Wasp will problably be introduced in the the Avengers movie. Wow they are actually doing actual work to make a good Avengers movie.

There was one Nick Fury movies already with David "Baywatch" Hasselhoff. It was a funny movie especially with the cigar.

Ultimate Fury is loosely based on SLJ.

But if Marvel movies would use the crossover cameo on its movies, it would herald a new medium of comic telling. Movies that exist in one universe, Marvel.

Imagine Blade vs Spider-man in the next movie with Morbius.

Fantastic Four vs Hulk.

etc...the possibilities are endless.

the Avengers could take a page from Ultimates when the Avengers found Cap's body.

Cap was found on ice not only in the Ultimate Universe but also in the original Marvel Universe that is what pushed the Avengers to be formed. So actually the Ultimates were taking pages from Marvel's original story line. Check out the graphic novel Marvels (Alex Ross did all the art) it gives you a brief history of the Avengers and many others.

I'm pretty sure the plan all along was to make Iron Man and then Cap, Thor, "New" Hulk and Ant Man (not in that order); then do Avengers. It has been said that an Avengers film will be made. All of those movies are being done by Universal with that in mind.

It looks like Marvel os slowly trying to get all their films made by one company or at least companies willing to crossover.

I'm not gonna go in depth... I don't want Arrow showing up?

Marvel inked a deal for their own studio, Iron Man was the first film of said Studio. It played well with the books, old and new... because it was produced by Marvel. Not some lame @$$ Exec, trying to tie as many Sponsor dollars as he could! Hey, at least Tony didn't say "Whopper"? It was more like a comic where you could see adds if you looked for them.

Which brings me to product placement; Audi, Burger King and Verizon Wireless? Those were the only ones I saw... anyone catch some?

Before Avengers.

...And Saving Private Ryan Captain America version :)

Anyway, I think we'll hardly see an "Avengers" flick. After Nick Fury's cameo at the end of "Tony Stark:The Movie", what I can actually foresee is a lot of brief appearances of the characters involved with the Avengers project in upcoming Marvel movies. An example: Tony Stark and Fury will probably appear in "The Incredible Hulk" talking about the project... later, perhaps Bruce Banner and Stark will be at Thor's flick... even later, Fury and Stark again (or Thor and Banner) will do the same with Ant-man or Captain America. And so then, several years in the future, we will probably have an "Avengers movie" (well, sort of) by joining all the small parts.

(P.S. - And I'd love to see Olga Kurylenko as Black Widow)