A Major Change on TNI

Wheeljack35

Starting within the next 24 hours the board will be going over a major change

Jedi Insider,CNI,ENI and Marvel will be getting their own forums on their respective boards.The current forums here will be moved over to their respective boards

TNI itself will still have at least one forum for each.Meaning here on TNI we will see one forum only for Star wars ,One for Comics...so on

So if you notice something different don't freak we will still be here

So in the words of JayC....

The main changes are as stated to recap

MN, JI, CNI and ENI will all be getting their own dedicated message boards.

Everyone who already has an account on here will now be able to login to any of the boards including TFans.

When they login they will be taken to a central page where they will now use their email address they used to sign up as their Login name and then the same PW they always used. The they will be able to select which board they want to go to. Once there they will be asked to put in their display name, which they will put in the name they have always used.

So for example I would when logging in useing my email addy instead of JayC and then my PW. The if I clicked over to TNI I would put my display name JayC. (you only do this to login. Once your logged in you dont need to do this, unless you logout and have to log back in.) Once you login you can just go straight to whatever board you want URL.

We have coppied threads from here to the other boards Like the threads in the MN section we coppied over to the MN boards. However there will be about a week lapse in posts. In other words if someone posted something on here in the MN section in the last few days it wont show up over there. It will still be here.

There will be a 1 Marvel section and 1 Star Wars section that will remain here on the TNI boards just like it used to be. Those sections will be independent of the JI and MN boards.