Daredevil Variant

robbie

As with the Extreme Pyslocke and Powerman And Blue Wasp variants, there were some Icons made - Daredevil for instance. Now someone in Hong Kong is selling this rare Icon for over $200 (and it is still going on). This really bites, if they were made then Hasbro should live up to their word and release what they said they would like Nightcrawler, Daredevil, Phoenix and Colosuss. Not allow them to be sold on the black market so that a. they are rare and people have to pay a lot of money ($1,500 for Pyslocke and Powerman) and b. people who really would like them can't ever get what was promised! This just pisses me off to no end. I would have love these variants and some of the Icons, but I am not going to allow some thief to profit from these rare figures! I bet the rest were made and we will see some a**hole selling them and making a huge profit off of us collectors. Does anyone else feel the same?

As with the Extreme Pyslocke and Powerman And Blue Wasp variants, there were some Icons made - Daredevil for instance. Now someone in Hong Kong is selling this rare Icon for over $200 (and it is still going on).

wait, honk kong makes a lot of fake shoes and other bootleg stuff. so is it possible to make fake figures? its happened twice that i purchased kang and the destroyer (iron man variant) on e-bay for a cheap price (under 15 dollars) and they both came from hong kong. recently i saw a dragon man on buy it now for like 20 dollars without the wings, and they had like 5 of these available. so is it possible they make fakes?

As with the Extreme Pyslocke and Powerman And Blue Wasp variants, there were some Icons made - Daredevil for instance. Now someone in Hong Kong is selling this rare Icon for over $200 (and it is still going on).

wait, honk kong makes a lot of fake shoes and other bootleg stuff. so is it possible to make fake figures? its happened twice that i purchased kang and the destroyer (iron man variant) on e-bay for a cheap price (under 15 dollars) and they both came from hong kong. recently i saw a dragon man on buy it now for like 20 dollars without the wings, and they had like 5 of these available. so is it possible they make fakes?

Some of the stuff sold are prototypes usually without the colouring and just plain plastic, but I actually had Kang, Invisible Woman (the Ultimate one from the FF4 Classics) and Dragon Man sans the wings for about £15 with postage already included. Granted they didn't gome with accessories like the cannon (can live without), force feilds (made my own with a glue gun) or wings (getting Annihilus ones to replace) but I don't keep them moc and they're 100% real, paints, stamps and all!

I agree that it sucks with figures like Crimson Dawn Psylocke, XMC Rogue green and yellow, Blue Wasp etc when Toybiz ran out of time to do the running changes, but we've been told by Hasbro that they are going to distribute the icons that were announced probably as exclusives so I'd just laugh at the daft bugger paying $200 for a figure that will be available in a year.

I'm sure we'll see the Icons.

I didn't even know about the variants you mentioned...are there any pics?

Oh and robbie empty your PMs folder so I can write you back!

I'm sure we'll see the Icons.

Oh and robbie empty your PMs folder so I can write you back!

PM Done!

Btw, look up in the database for the variants(if not here look at marvellegends.net). They would be awesome if they were distributed.

if they were made then Hasbro should live up to their word and release what they said they would like Nightcrawler, Daredevil, Phoenix and Colosuss.

they were made....to the prototype stage

icons sales werent doing good and hasbro decided to cancel the line,this stuff happens alot in the action figure world,get over it

Not allow them to be sold on the black market so that a. they are rare and people have to pay a lot of money ($1,500 for Pyslocke and Powerman)

powerman,psylocke,and wasp were all cancelled variants,the ones that got out were few and far between,they were never OFFICIALLY released

and b. people who really would like them can't ever get what was promised!

isnt there some fine print on the back of the box that says something like "final product may vary from the product shown on box" you are never REALLY promised anything till its in your hands

i know that doesnt solve your icons problem,but that solves the variant one

but I am not going to allow some thief to profit from these rare figures!
oh yeah? what are you going to do? hunt them down and kill them
I bet the rest were made and we will see some a**hole selling them and making a huge profit off of us collectors.

yup you are probably right

there is probably a dude in china with a basement full of 156,000 daredevil icons and he is slowly selling them all

Does anyone else feel the same?

no

I'll take 1 of each

DeDzBRACKADOOM Posted Yesterday, 10:39 PM

Picture013-1.jpg

Black Cat you are a legend in human form!

nah she just a show off. :P only kidding bc you know i love your collection. don't you have Blue wasp aswell?