New Venom?????

Scott

Just wait until Toxin finds out hes been replaced.

Really by whom? I haven't really kept up with Spidey since they pulled that crap in brand new day @hmmm@ . I am really excited for this from what Marvel was saying there is going to be a symboite war, and since I was seven years old I have loved Symbiote fights. This would be a good reason to look over "brand new day" and start reading Amazing Spider-man again. Marvel don't mess this one up!

Looks like "Bizarnage", from AMALGAM COMICS.

All I can say is "Uggh".

When it comes to Spiderman, Marvel is running on empty...Completely devoid of any real ideas.

#US1#

PS How soon 'till HASBRO repaints the movie Venom and releases this figure? I'd say before 2009.

How many symbiotes does this make? Would've been nice if Marvel just stayed with keeping Venom as true psycho villain, and we wouldn't have to deal with all these other "venom apologies" like Carnage, Toxin and all of those day-glo symbiotes. Way to water down a concept.

"House of ideas "indeed.

How many symbiotes does this make? Would've been nice if Marvel just stayed with keeping Venom as true psycho villain, and we wouldn't have to deal with all these other "venom apologies" like Carnage, Toxin and all of those day-glo symbiotes. Way to water down a concept.

"House of ideas "indeed.

thats exacly what i think. i was ok with carnage but then toxin and those other dumb storys they came up with where boring and repetetive.

i kinda like it. looks like a symbiot version of calaban.

question is who is it, the symbiot attatched to a new character or a previous villian (ie venom now attached to scorpion)

any ideas people?

harry osbourne possible?

Is it possible that anyone could still be entertained by yet another Venom variation?

"Hey guys, we need to debut another cool new villain. Let's make him a symbiote, and he'll be a craaaaazy, sociopathic, cold-blooded killer! But not like Carnage or Toxin--he'll be a really craaaaazy, sociopathic, cold-blooded killer!"

this guy cant be a clone of carnage or toxin, or a new symbiote unless it bonded with spidey first cuz it has that spider symbol that venom has only from spidey, so i think its a venom clone, or ( i m just guessing , cuz he has a spider 2) turantulla and a symbiote, or what is this is the return of scarlet spider???

They're either riding a foot glider or a symbiote. I say the next new Spidey-foe should be a foot glider-riding symbiote. We'll call him the Poison Goblin...

People wonder why I don't read Spiderman.

I guess it is a new symbiote. From what they said at NYCC Toxin is coming back too. By the way "Anti Venom" is a horrible name why not just call him "Anedote" instead? That is just as corny. @loll@ From the looks of this Anti Venom, he looks like Carnage with a Venom feel. Maybe this Anti Venom is the offspring of Toxin. Who knows Secret Invasion is already enough to think about.

I don't read Spiderman comics but is Toxin a good guy or bad guy?

All i know is it bonded with a cop and was sort of a good guy fighting the symbiote's urge to be bad.

Did he end up being bad and does he get along with Venom and Carnage?

Thanks guys.