Does anyone like this figure?

SpidermanClassics

I have that figure, I thought for awhile that would be the only GG we would get until the far superior ML version came out. It is way too cartoony, out of scale, and doesn't look evil nor menacing. I'm surprised that the new Spectacular Spider-Man tv-series didn't use this version for the Goblin, as it is more kid-friendly. The glider is quite cool though and w/the figure on it, you can do a range of different poses. I just pretend this is the Phil Urich version of the Goblin, you remember him right, the hero version of the Green Goblin. Why they are re-releasing him in the new Spider line instead of the ML version is beyond crazy. They could just release the ML version w/a different paint scheme and it would work better.

this figure was suppose to represent a special homage to a comic drawer. i dont remember his name but they did a spider-man too. this goblin looks exacly the same then the one in the comics. it was a perfect figure for what it was suppose to be. dc direct does this all the time. they do figs on different artists drawings :D

If they re-did this version in a non-stylized fashion I would definately pick it up again. My favorite Green Goblin costume.

As others have said, it's the Humberto Ramos version of Green Goblin to go along with the Humberto Ramos Spider-Man released in the same series. Very similar to what DC Direct does with Alex Ross and Ed McGuiness stylized figures. I believe ToyBiz was experimenting to see if they could release more stylized figures as a way to make the Spidey line less stale.

If they re-did this version in a non-stylized fashion I would definately pick it up again. My favorite Green Goblin costume.

As others have said, it's the Humberto Ramos version of Green Goblin to go along with the Humberto Ramos Spider-Man released in the same series. Very similar to what DC Direct does with Alex Ross and Ed McGuiness stylized figures. I believe ToyBiz was experimenting to see if they could release more stylized figures as a way to make the Spidey line less stale.

That GG ranks up their with Scarlet Mitch & craptron as being one of the worst figs ever done by TB. Thankfully, the DCD experiment didn't catch on with the MU line.

Generic, non artist specific figures is the way to go. Classic GG is IMO, the best figure TB ever did.

yeah, the series 13 classic goblin is so much better

Yeah, I second that. Series 13 Marvel Legends Got the Bst version.

The Unmasked & Masked of that Goblin is all you need.

They are up there in Quality with the McFarlane & Snap Shot Spiderman. After those you need not get any other.

I Really was disapointed to see the re-make @ the Comic Con.

HASBRO STOP Re-making Toy BIZ Marvel figs!! We Do'nt Like That!! Make New Ones like your 2 Packs!!! Oh & make a Good JUBILEE Fig!!

Waaayy too anime / cartoony for me! I much prefer the 'classic' look. Also not a big fan of the Spice Girl boots to increase apparent height. Good for kids, bad for comic geeks. And I use the term lovingly!