The New Spider-man figs

CaptainAlbania

So, getting the McFarlane Spider-man for under $30 on Ebay seems like it's impossible. I would like to hold out and wait for series 3 of the Spider-man figures, but it seems like with series 1 and 2 being the way they are, that series 3 won't most likely happen. I could be wrong. It does seem like the figures sell a healthy amount. What does everyone else think?

I think it will make it that far, wave 1 is clogging pegs at most places but they do seem to sell, i know its been restocked a few time at both the WM and Target here, wave 2 i think might actually sell better, having the better movie black suit Spidey(least besides the head looking smallish) Shocker(hell i plan to pick him up as soon as i can) And Sandman will have accessories so yeah i think wave 2 will do alright.

Are you talking about the Heroes & Villains series? I think if they keep rereleasing previous figures it will kill the line quicker than them taking a chance on what they might think are obscure characters.

So, getting the McFarlane Spider-man for under $30 on Ebay seems like it's impossible. I would like to hold out and wait for series 3 of the Spider-man figures, but it seems like with series 1 and 2 being the way they are, that series 3 won't most likely happen. I could be wrong. It does seem like the figures sell a healthy amount. What does everyone else think?

I thought Hasbro showed the Mcfarlane Spidey at the NYCC. I thought for sure that was the Mcfarlane spidey I could be wrong. Anyway the one coming out looks pretty good I might hold out until August, if I was you. Hasbro has some good Spidey figures coming out in August including an awesome looking Venom, Green Goblin, and Iron Spideys.

no, he is saying he saw one under $30 on ebay, and wants to know if he should get it, cuz he saw it was being re-released at NYCC, but wants to know it the line will be canceled by then

Yeah I think the Spider-Man that was shown at the NYCC looks like the exact same Spidey that he is talking about. I would wait it's more convenient to buy at the store rather than pay over the standard 10 dollars plus shipping cost. August isn't that far away here is a link to the one that was at NYCC http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...00&start=60 I don't think they will cancel the line before August. Truth be told they should have released the stuff at NYCC first rather than the other Spider-Man 3 reissues of figures in 6 inch scale.

Is that the much disputed McFarlane Spidey? Those fingers look like the ML First Appearance Spidey fingers. I have the ML FA Spidey, McFarlane Spidey, and the FF box set Spidey. The head looks like McFarlane, but parts of the body look more like ML10FA Spidey. But this is my opinion.

I can only hope and pray we make it past two waves. It’s like they’re deliberately trying to have the line cancelled though. I’ve been questioning their asinine decisions since they first revealed this line. I truly hope we get the Puma and Tarantula figures that've been rumored. I also hope we manage to get around to others much needed character or resculpts like that of black cat.

if they make it series three, that wave'll be kickass. spideys, venom, carnage, all them.

also, the new spideys waist look like a simple cut, rather than mcfarlane's ball-joint.

I think that SHV will last longer them people give it credit for. Series three has the much sort after McFarlane Spider-man, a nice Repaint of Vemon to represent Mac Gargan version (i proabally only pick this one up as i only nit picked from spidey classics) and a Carnage. or is it ULtimate Carnage. or Toxin?

if they make it series three, that wave'll be kickass. spideys, venom, carnage, all them.

also, the new spideys waist look like a simple cut, rather than mcfarlane's ball-joint.

Another "Legends Cancelled" thread???

GEEK

they are going for 15.99 at my kb and k-marts. theres no way in hell im gonna pay that, hopefully they drop soon! also, before cancelling the line i hope they make electro, or any other character without action features. those are so stupid. no offence if yhour a fan of action features.

I can only hope and pray we make it past two waves. It’s like they’re deliberately trying to have the line cancelled though. I’ve been questioning their asinine decisions since they first revealed this line. I truly hope we get the Puma and Tarantula figures that've been rumored. I also hope we manage to get around to others much needed character or resculpts like that of black cat.

I agree with that sentiment. Stop with the rereleases Hasbro. Give us NEW figures.

they are going for 15.99 at my kb and k-marts. theres no way in hell im gonna pay that, hopefully they drop soon! also, before cancelling the line i hope they make electro, or any other character without action features. those are so stupid. no offence if yhour a fan of action features.

10 bucks for these figures, look at the labels from the NYCC picks on Marvelousnews only the Hulk wave is 15 because the Foom peices are large as well as the figures (as everyone knows this is due to oil prices, blame a stupid war and a economic recession for that).

I don't see the big deal with the McFarlane Spiderman, I've managed to buy 3 or 4 in nearly mint condition from my local comic shops for $3- $5each. I hope the line doesn't end early, I'm really looking forward to getting the new Venom figure, Mac Gargan, perhaps?

Yeah I really want wave three! At least there good repaints! (for the most part). And that is McFarlane Spider-Man. Just red and black. Or maybe a really dark navy blue. They should have just kept it the classic red and blue. I think even though I got the orignal one that is done the right way. Oh well now I get it in a darker paint scheme as will!

KB is always more expensive then anywhere else... hence why they went bankrupt.