Where have all the HISS gone?

GPM in ICT

It's times like these that I know that fans of anything are a fickle bunch. I am lucky enough to have four Targets in my area (two super and one regular with another super Target opening in Oct) and at all four they are sold out of the HISS tanks. Still plenty of AWE Strikers and Night (cough sharc cough) Spectors but not one HISS. Yet everyone was complaining about the fact that the HISS was being released and the colors and the driver was wrong and... and... and...

So I was wondering this is everywhere or just here?

Nothing here left of the exclusives from what I saw in the SD cali area. I did see one awestriker in the toy dept a couple days ago but am sure its gone by now. I haven't checked poway, escondido, or anywhere else (yet).

You are acting like you're the only GI Joe collector in your area.... I mean come on , is it that hard to realize that there are others out there , and not to mention possible Army Bulders and even Customizers......Also 10.00 for a HISS is an amazing price , you're mainly paying 3 extra dollars for what used to be a 20.00 vehicle....ofcourse the HISS is what's going to disappear first.

You are acting like you're the only GI Joe collector in your area.... I mean come on , is it that hard to realize that there are others out there , and not to mention possible Army Bulders and even Customizers......Also 10.00 for a HISS is an amazing price , you're mainly paying 3 extra dollars for what used to be a 20.00 vehicle....ofcourse the HISS is what's going to disappear first.

I just find it funny because of all the whining about it before it was released. I know there are a couple other collector in my area and if I ever find the one that keeps on repackaging figures I'll think of something to do to him. It was bad enough when it the five packs and comics packs, but now he's moved on to replacing single figures too.

I didn't see any HISS tanks at first, and didn't think I would find one, so when the Target I work at got theirs, I made sure to pick one up. I've been out and about to other Targets since then, and I saw some around for awhile, but I haven't the last couple of times I've been out...

Ive seen a few Hiss around Denver in the last week or so. The Sharc/night spector is everywhere, guess im not the only one tired of that mold. But even that seems to be selling faster then the Star Wars or transformers exclusives.