Sharc and Conquest confirmed?

FlyingFigg

Over at http://joebattlelines.com they're saying the Sharc and the Conquest is / is going to be confirmed on the Collectors Club very soon.

I believe it's nothing more than a rumor at this point. I can see the Sharc being released is no stretch at all.

I personally don't give a FlyingFigg (haha) about the Sharc I'll only pick it up if it comes with a figure I want.

The Conquest though? IF it's true I'm all over that one like a collector on a Pimp Daddy Destro.

• Like 1

The Conquest would be a logical inclusion, because was used in the SpyTroops line not that long ago.

Personally, I think the SpyTroops version is the best looking of all of Conquest releases, and I will not bother with a Conquest rerelease.

And the SHARC...man, I really do not like the design of that toy and never have.

The Conquest would be a logical inclusion, because was used in the SpyTroops line not that long ago.

Personally, I think the SpyTroops version is the best looking of all of Conquest releases, and I will not bother with a Conquest rerelease.

And the SHARC...man, I really do not like the design of that toy and never have.

I'm with you on the SHARC, hated having to buy the night specter to get Grandslam, but I really wanted Grandslam, so I did.

The Spytroops Conquest is my least favorite deco of my favorite Joe plane. My favorite being the Cobra Python Patrol Conquest, I didn't like python Patrol, but that plane looked awesome.

• Like 1

Hopefully these will be retooled and worth it. I actually like the sharc. I am sure I will buy them either way. Wasn't the sharc confirmed as a preorder but along side the firebat? Hopefully that is true too and it comes with AVAC figure. I still want a retooled terrordrome even though they shot that down in the q & a. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all three vehicles

I wonder if we will get the AWE Striker a second time since the HISS and Sharc will have been put out twice. The Conquest better have Slip-Stream. I hate when they put different pilots and drivers with vehicles.

Hopefully a retooled one at that. Those exclusives (here anyway) flew like hotcakes. I don't see any here. Slipstream would be nice with the conquest. I also hate getting wrong drivers with vehicles. Now thinking if and when we get a Cobra Rattler, will we get a rereleased Wild weasel, or one with slight mods on it, or perhaps a v2-5 version, or last of all a different character altogether. The Firebat needs AVAC, and the conquest needs Slipstream.

I wonder if we will get the AWE Striker a second time since the HISS and Sharc will have been put out twice. The Conquest better have Slip-Stream. I hate when they put different pilots and drivers with vehicles.

I'd GLADLY drop $15 for a desert camo AWE with Dusty myself...

But I can't help but wonder if the Conquest isn't a preview for a second vehicle assortment ($20-25 range) and hopefully not an upcoming exclusive. A second pricepoint in that range would open up even larger numbers of vehicles for Hasbro (Rattler? Slugger? Dare I say a Thundermachine or new Dragonfly?)

NO MORE SHARKS!!!!!

Maybe, MAYBE another Conquest!

But MC better not try to sell us an con exclusive Shark,Conquest, AWE Striker, Vamp, HISS, Trouble Bubble, or any other vehicles that just came out or are coming out.

Hopefully a retooled one at that. Those exclusives (here anyway) flew like hotcakes. I don't see any here. Slipstream would be nice with the conquest. I also hate getting wrong drivers with vehicles. Now thinking if and when we get a Cobra Rattler, will we get a rereleased Wild weasel, or one with slight mods on it, or perhaps a v2-5 version, or last of all a different character altogether. The Firebat needs AVAC, and the conquest needs Slipstream.

If they did not do another Wild Weasel I would not mind a Rattler having a pilot Baroness. Then you have her to sit in the back gun and then you can stll use the comic pack Wild Weasel without getting stuck with two.

If they did not do another Wild Weasel I would not mind a Rattler having a pilot Baroness. Then you have her to sit in the back gun and then you can stll use the comic pack Wild Weasel without getting stuck with two.

If they release a 25th rattler (and I really want them to) I would perfer the included figure to be a generic Cobra pilot, to lend itself more towards army / fleet building.

If not, my Cobra Air Troopers are losing their jet packs and becoming pilots!

• Like 1

I have heard the rumor (Nothing confirmed) we might see a Sharc with a new Deep Six figure. This is the first ive heard a conquest though since it was just released a couple years ago, it wouldn't be a stretch.

Over at http://joebattlelines.com they're saying the Sharc and the Conquest is / is going to be confirmed on the Collectors Club very soon.

I believe it's nothing more than a rumor at this point. I can see the Sharc being released is no stretch at all.

I personally don't give a FlyingFigg (haha) about the Sharc I'll only pick it up if it comes with a figure I want.

The Conquest though? IF it's true I'm all over that one like a collector on a Pimp Daddy Destro.

I can confirm it was in this month's GIJCC newsletter. I've seen the pics. They are straight re-issues. No clue on the figures.

I never had the chance to own one of the original Conquests, so I kind of like that. A 're-issue' of the SHARC would only be cool with me if it came with a version of Deep Six that was better than the original. It need not float though.

What I'd would really like to think is they (Hasbro) is testing the market for vehicles, and that if it all goes well, they'll put out more, like, say, the originals! I fired Grand Slam from SHARC pilot duty as he has no business piloting that thing. That made it a perfect move for the comic pack Ace to take over, seeing as how he came with no means of self-defense. However, I would really have thought a 25th anniversary Sky Striker would have been high on the list, but that's what I mean about feeling out the waters. I'd also like to see the HAL (to get GS off KP duty), the FLAK and the MMS - the should be pretty cheap to reproduce, and need not come with a figure, as we already have GS and Hawk. We are getting the VAMP and the RAM, so that's a start!

The Rattler would be great, too, as long as I don't get my hands on one of those TrU EO A-10s first, as I don't think Hasbro is too concerned with realistic scale.