why ireland sucks for marvel merchandise!

IRONFAN

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ ireland really sucks for marvel merchandise because we havent gotten marvel legends since hml 1. and they cost 15 euros($23.35 @grumpy@ )and the comics(which are just reprints)cost 4 euros($6.22 @grumpy@ ).

now all i do is buy off the internet.

Here in the states, we get frustrated when we can't find stuff in stores, but I think we take for granted how easily accesible a lot of stuff is between the several major retail chains, and the specialty shops, and the FYEs and Suncoasts and here in Southern Cali having places like Frank&Sons to go to.

I think if I faced what you guys go through to get your figures, I would quit in frustration. And it s worse because you have access to all these PICTURES via the internet of whats coming out and knowing you'll only ever see a tenth of it. That truly sucks. I sympathize and hope that someday intl. ordering and shipping will be not so outrageous.

Yes.

Im half irish.I live in Ireland.

Hasbro does not care for us.or britain.

We should buy 500,000 euros/pound/sterling worth of tickets over to america and raid the hasbro factories and buildings.

on a side not they have stepped up abit.i WAS able to find iron movie figs at retail.

thats a big thing here since all we got were ghost rider series 1.spider-man 3 movie figs-and not even the good ones.and HML 1.

hey i agree with you bout ireland sucking for marvel stuff but truth is i don't really care. I take three comic books in one for 4.50 in the Panini reprints. (there two years (house of m:decimation) old but i love them). I get all my stuff off the web as well. i mean time are changing the internet will be the place to buy all things in the coming future.

I go to cork every once and a while and they have some nice comic books there. Outer realms is my favourite place in Cork.

And another thing. not that im giving out to you but your first post really shouldn't be a complaint. but hey it your right to do as you please.

Yes.

We should buy 500,000 euros/pound/sterling worth of tickets over to america and raid the hasbro factories and buildings.

on a side not they have stepped up abit.i WAS able to find iron movie figs at retail.

thats a big thing here since all we got were ghost rider series 1.spider-man 3 movie figs-and not even the good ones.and HML 1.

excuse me but didn't we already discuss that it isn't hasbro fault that Ireland and Britian shop aren't getting in what we want and that it is actually the store fault for not bothering to order them.

Yes.

excuse me but didn't we already discuss that it isn't hasbro fault that Ireland and Britian shop aren't getting in what we want and that it is actually the store fault for not bothering to order them.

I didnt discuss it.......

Its hasbros fault for not making them appeal.and the collectors fault for not buying them.

My local smyths store ordered HML2,Spier-man origins,SHS and some other stuff i cant remember.Where is it?

Hasbro's priority is the USA.Us europe folk get whats left of their stock.Namely SM3 figures everywhere.

They need to step up.

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ i'd just like to say that tkmaxx is abrilliant store for marvel figures last week i got mephisto,cloak and dagger,green goblin,spider woman and the watcher marvel selects for 10.99 each.a few weeks ago i got smc venom with foil poster ,battle ravaged spiderman with foil poter series 8 ult captain america and man thing for 5.99 each

WARNING:in case anyone complains they only get figures in sometimes but its worth checking out.

Yes.

I didnt discuss it.......

Its hasbros fault for not making them appeal.and the collectors fault for not buying them.

My local smyths store ordered HML2,Spier-man origins,SHS and some other stuff i cant remember.Where is it?

Hasbro's priority is the USA.Us europe folk get whats left of their stock.Namely SM3 figures everywhere.

They need to step up.

well acoording to the Uk Toy fair the store don't want them as they have done all of the main characters. and hasbro did say at NYCC that they were working on the foreign market alot. again it up to the store to order them and the fan to buy them. all hasbro has to do is make them.

And before you say im a hasbro lover, you should know that i think that they make some bad descision. (the F4 two pack for example, i just hope thing come with a mutated head)

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ i'd just like to say that tkmaxx is abrilliant store for marvel figures last week i got mephisto,cloak and dagger,green goblin,spider woman and the watcher marvel selects for 10.99 each.a few weeks ago i got smc venom with foil poster ,battle ravaged spiderman with foil poter series 8 ult captain america and man thing for 5.99 each

WARNING:in case anyone complains they only get figures in sometimes but its worth checking out.

okay were do you live? :P

limerick tkmaxx is on the dublin road

oh your not that far from me. we have a tkmaxx here but they only do toy during the christmas period.

i got battle ravaged spidey in tralee though

louis walsh calm down, lol, i know its the stores fault for not having marvel legend sin but how come toybiz got them in and hasbros arnt i dont think they are trying to ge them in stores over here i dont think they are marketing them enough, come on hasbro try at least.

i got an email from hasbro saying that tk maxx was selling the odd few marvel legends hasbro could get their?????

my comic store orders threw previews and he never gets all of the hasbro stuff he orders. just the marvel legends he got. thankfully but now that they are exclusive, i can forget about them either. just to compare, hasbro is a big industrie and marvel select is pretty small compared to them but everytime i order something from marvel select i will get it for sure and thats garantied. now when i think of that difference of companys then i just can say that hasbro is pretty foul and dont wanna do much for fans or anyone else.