Limited Edition Savage Hulk

LegendsCollector07

Well from what I saw from NYCC they are doing one of those Limited edition Target Exclusive Hulk's. It looks like it is the same size as a regular ML. I have heard alot of people upset that the Ed Mcguinness Hulk was canceled from the Hulk wave, but now we have a Savage Hulk on the way. But this is not a new Hulk but rather a Reissue of the Toybiz ML Series one Hulk with new articulated fingers and a new head (also a new Hasbro paint job @loll@ ). I think this would have been a grand opportunity to re-realease the Face Off Hulk that everyone loves so dearly (that I don't have by the way @grumpy@ ). So with that said, is anyone going to buy this exclusive that are looking for a good regular hulk to put in their collections? Here is a link with the image http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...00&start=80

He looks like he is about the size of Red Hulk, it's not Face Hulk but it looks like it could fit as a good sized Hulk for dispaly.

And here is the ML series one Hulk for comparison http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?m...600&start=0

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. I didnt like him that much the first time I bought him... they could have used soooo many more Hulks that are better than this one.

I think this is like Hasbro's answer to the fact that the Hulk movie figs aren't in the 6" scale. They did the same thing, with Silver Surfer, for Wal Mart for the F4 2 Movie. I've had an opportunity to see the Hulk squad vehicle and an open case of basic figures the scale on these is pathetic. So all I need is a 6' movie fig or a reasonable facsimile thereof and I'm good to go! Just like the WM Silver Surfer it fits in "pretty Descent" with my F4 Movie figs.

i'll oght to see it in person, and then i'll deside, as much as i like the new movie hulk designe, none of the the figures hasbro showed looks good enuff to buy, if they'll rerelies the face off hulk it will be great, and i'll be first in line to buy it.

Actually, the King Hulk HEAD looks like an excellent sculpt for the Gray Hulk or even the Target Exclusive one (minus the head gear of course). But I guess Hasbro doesn't recognize that fact. Even The End Hulk's head has the perfect expression and just change the hairdo and it would be excellent !

I was thinking about how the Hasbro people said they read the forums. I know at least once every time I am on the Forum I hear someone praise the Face Off Hulk sculpt. So why did they not make the face off Hulk the Target Exclusive? Really, Face Off Hulk would sell very well and it has just as much articulation as the ML series one Hulk, but it looks better. It would take as much time and money as a Reissue of the series one Hulk. Maybe we should all start some type of petition to do a reissue of the Face Off Hulk rather than series one for the exclusive. I know Target Marketing won't mind it is still the Hulk and is also a better size. They don't even have to make any changes to the original figure, just put him in that Hulk Limited Edition Target Exclusive box and we are good to go. They are doing this with the Venom that is coming out, which is a reissue of the best Venom figure hands down, also the Macfarlane Spider-Man that everyone loves, and Super Skrull which is another figure that will never be topped. Hasbro, why not go 4 for 4 with the Face Off Hulk? Anyone down for a collectors petition? @loll@

The Face Off Hulk has some articulations that Hasbro finds too complicated or not cost effective to replicate. So after some meditating . . .and soul searching . . they went to the older, cruder, ML 1 Hulk for inspiration. And to top it of, they went to an angular, squarish, anime-looking version of the Red Hulk for their next BAF wave !! How silly is that ??

the head looks like ass, the eyes are crossed and the grin looks weird. pass, pick it up when it goes down to 2.50 on clearance.

So you think it looks like total crap, but you're still going to buy it on clearance?

...weird.

what weird is people buying them on clearance period? Don't they realise that why the series is failing (well according to some.) if you can't pay the price then don't collect.

I'm going to buy it. I haven't been too impressed with the Hulk movie toys so far. I already have ML1 Hulk (variant) as my "Lou Ferrigno" Hulk in my movie display. I like the size and the heft to the figure and it would go great in the movie display. I think this guy is full of win and I will be picking him up.

I'm going to buy it. I haven't been too impressed with the Hulk movie toys so far. I already have ML1 Hulk (variant) as my "Lou Ferrigno" Hulk in my movie display. I like the size and the heft to the figure and it would go great in the movie display. I think this guy is full of win and I will be picking him up.

me too i will be picking this up and movie abomination