25th Anniversary Raptor

invisiblewraithbeta

I think this is about where things started going wrong for 'Joe'. I love the sculpt, but you hit the nail on the head as to why Hasbro wouldn't make this. An accountant who dresses like a bird. I can't say enough, I think you did a great job, but I hope I never have to spend anything on it to complete my collection. Please do not take this as an offense - the figure looks great! If I was back in the '80s I would spew!

WOW!

That's one of the better customs I've seen in quite some time. Awesome job on the detail on the feathers and head!

I'd buy one if Hasbro released this. :)

That is awesome indeed. If you ever want to sell it, let me know...

I like the more militaristic figures back in the day, but for some reason, I liked this one...Maybe it was the mix of Vultan from Flash Gordan and Hawkman from the superfriends...

I can't stop looking at this custom. There's just so many cool little details you included, like the belt buckle, the claws on the boots...it's just an all-around awesome custom.

This actually makes Raptor look good! @lol@

That rocks, excellent sculpting!

I was really impressed when you first showed this, and like it just as much now. If you ever think about having it cast, let me know. I'd do it just to have a copy.

I was really impressed when you first showed this, and like it just as much now. If you ever think about having it cast, let me know. I'd do it just to have a copy.

And I'd like you to do it so I can buy a copy! :)

Wow, that is really just a great-looking custom. Fantastic details on every part!

I really liked this!! Great Job!! I know that I like Raptor, he may have been a bit goofy especially with the filecard, but overall He was cool. I especially liked the odd characters like Croc Master esp croc master 2, crystal ball, big boa, and Cesspool. I know I'm probably the minority, but still want to see those in the line. even if they are mail ins, online exclusives or whatever.

Again very nice work!!

I really liked this!! Great Job!! I know that I like Raptor, he may have been a bit goofy especially with the filecard, but overall He was cool. I especially liked the odd characters like Croc Master esp croc master 2, crystal ball, big boa, and Cesspool. I know I'm probably the minority, but still want to see those in the line. even if they are mail ins, online exclusives or whatever.

Again very nice work!!

Valdin, I've actually made 25th version of most of the characters you listed, I'll try to get teh posted before my vacation.

Sweet, thanks very much!! If they are anything like this custom figure, then I'm impressed already!!