TRADE YOUR JOES! joe trading

pooda

DONT GET SCAMMED! if you need joes, trade'em with others like you! dont pay inflated prices for something somebody can get you for cost plus shipping. help each other out!

Unfortunately I opened all the ones I bought already, but I can sure tell you in my area the re-release wave of the box set is readily available if anyone needs some. I have also seen wave 2 with Lady Jaye, camo SS, and SE with grey wolf. If any of that insterests anyone, let me know. If we band together, the online retailers might fall in line too!

Unfortunately I opened all the ones I bought already, but I can sure tell you in my area the re-release wave of the box set is readily available if anyone needs some. I have also seen wave 2 with Lady Jaye, camo SS, and SE with grey wolf. If any of that insterests anyone, let me know. If we band together, the online retailers might fall in line too!

yeah...online retailers are going to have to come down a notch as well. i got some loose ones and some moc iron grenadier destro's and a battle armor cobra commander. i dont really collect joes, but some times i still buy them because the little s#!ts are so cool....but i am going to buy sgt.slaughter!

Woah, you've been seeing Snake Eyes with Timber in stores again? Out of the first five waves, that's the only figure I'm missing...

Yeah, I figure since I never saw that wave, it must have been passed over or missed and was stuck in the backrooms of all Wallmarts in my area. Now being stocked as they don't have anything else. How embarassing! If you want, I'll try and get one for you - at cost plus shipping and handling. Let me know.

DONT GET SCAMMED! if you need joes, trade'em with others like you! dont pay inflated prices for something somebody can get you for cost plus shipping. help each other out!

I've been wondering why no one has done something like this yet. I recently had my thoughts on starting it, but you beat me to the punch. Hopefully we can get something going here and make a place where we can avoid sclapers and those online retailers out for <too much> profit!

I'm pretty much caught up on the waves except the new one. I already have a cobra 5 pack and didnt really need wave 4, but after I saw destro in pack, I had to get it. Now the only one I want that I'm missing is wave 4 storm shadow on card.

I'm pretty much caught up on the waves except the new one. I already have a cobra 5 pack and didnt really need wave 4, but after I saw destro in pack, I had to get it. Now the only one I want that I'm missing is wave 4 storm shadow on card.

Isn't that the same one that was in the COBRA five-pack that was first released? Or did you not go for those?

I've been wondering why no one has done something like this yet. I recently had my thoughts on starting it, but you beat me to the punch. Hopefully we can get something going here and make a place where we can avoid sclapers and those online retailers out for <too much> profit!

my wal mart is doing the same thing, but no snake-eyes. i think that its hasbro's fault with that whole "sell everything before u get more" policy. im glad to see that youre willing to work with us on this.

yeah. I live in San Diego, and was lucky enough to get all the figures from the other waves. Every now and then I see some of wave 4 but just the joes. I wasn't really wanting to pick them up since I already got them in the 5 packs, and considering nothings different about them, except that now they are on card.

ill take a yellow stalker if anybody got one lol

You and me both. :-P Let's add a Gold SDCC Destro to that list for me! :)

-Kevin

now....u might have to get with a scalper on that one. but 250.00 aint worth any fig....just on principal

Woah, you've been seeing Snake Eyes with Timber in stores again? Out of the first five waves, that's the only figure I'm missing...

I've seen him here again in my last two toy runs as well.

That is the new one with fixed waist & 2 foot pegs on the stand.

If anyone needs a loose complete CG I would let one go for a new HISS Driver or Grunt from the TRU set.

find local collectors in your area, they're all not evil hotwheel scum, lol.. we formed a pretty tight group in our area that we meet up about 1-2 times a month and always post what we neeed, if it's something we see, and we're not sure, we hide it and post where or tell eachother what we found.. after I met these guys, I've pretty much been up to date on all the waves of everything I collect really...

I do think that collectors should help eachother out.. that's what it's all about here at the forums, or at least it should be.. just a couple hours ago, I got all but Duke from the new wave from a homie in TX, couldn't have been easier.

That's one thing I'd like to see come from these boards, some sort of friendship/camaraderie where people can say, "I need such and such figure, can someone hook a brother up" and sure enough, trade or buy it form another member..

We have a little rule in out chicago group, that we help eachother out so hopefully everyone can get what they want.. if I'm an army builder and Bob over there still needs a Crimson guard.. well, screw it, I'll give him my extra second CG I just found before I use it for my army, or say I get oen to keep MOSC and one to open, then I'll give up that second one first to someone who needs it before I take it for

myself to open...

So whaddya guys think? Wanna thread here, where you can post what you want/need? use it for soem sort of "trading zone" on the new 25th figs? I'm not talking somewhere for you to dump your whole "haves/needs" post and put up a list of 400 vintage figures and 1000 weapons you have.. just something for the new figs.. maybe even put it in your signature what you need.. we'll have a special thread, where people can post what they have extras of or let someone know that they took something off their list?

Sound like a plan, any takers? or am I just blowing smoke out my ass... what do you guys think?

Joe- It sounds like a fine idea. I've always got an extra copy or two of some of the newest stuff, but my personal want list is practically non-existant unless someone wants to give up their NF Falcon antenna or a couple other rare accs.

I think setting up some kind of system sounds like a great idea. Number one, I love being able to walk into a brick-and-mortar store and pick up the shiney new packaged figures from the new wave, but I'm getting tired of stores having virtually nothing when it comes to 'Joes. Stores seem to restock maybe once a month, and they usually seem to get one case at a time. If you aren't there basically as they are pulling the case off the palette, you're pretty much screwed, and have to wait until more come in and hope you get lucky next time. Number 2; I don't really want to resort to ebay, because I don't see the sense in paying like, $10 for a figure, +$6 shipping or something. As we're aware, the price on 'Joes is raising anyway and I don't really feel like paying two or three times the amount that I need to, even from a store...

I'm all for some kind of system.

find local collectors in your area, they're all not evil hotwheel scum, lol.. we formed a pretty tight group in our area that we meet up about 1-2 times a month and always post what we neeed, if it's something we see, and we're not sure, we hide it and post where or tell eachother what we found.. after I met these guys, I've pretty much been up to date on all the waves of everything I collect really...

I do think that collectors should help eachother out.. that's what it's all about here at the forums, or at least it should be.. just a couple hours ago, I got all but Duke from the new wave from a homie in TX, couldn't have been easier.

That's one thing I'd like to see come from these boards, some sort of friendship/camaraderie where people can say, "I need such and such figure, can someone hook a brother up" and sure enough, trade or buy it form another member..

We have a little rule in out chicago group, that we help eachother out so hopefully everyone can get what they want.. if I'm an army builder and Bob over there still needs a Crimson guard.. well, screw it, I'll give him my extra second CG I just found before I use it for my army, or say I get oen to keep MOSC and one to open, then I'll give up that second one first to someone who needs it before I take it for

myself to open...

So whaddya guys think? Wanna thread here, where you can post what you want/need? use it for soem sort of "trading zone" on the new 25th figs? I'm not talking somewhere for you to dump your whole "haves/needs" post and put up a list of 400 vintage figures and 1000 weapons you have.. just something for the new figs.. maybe even put it in your signature what you need.. we'll have a special thread, where people can post what they have extras of or let someone know that they took something off their list?

Sound like a plan, any takers? or am I just blowing smoke out my ass... what do you guys think?

thats what im talking about! it would be perfect if you guys started a controlled thread with rules and everything.... for people who dont wanna get scammed

yeah someone started a board with members here from tni that were from this area...ended up they used others reports to scalp in this area and get the figs they wanted lol

myself to open...

Well, how new is new?

For example; I have a black Snake Eyes, and Shipwreck MOC. I am looking for Cobra Air Troopers.

These guys are from a few waves back, do they count or are they too old?

yeah someone started a board with members here from tni that were from this area...ended up they used others reports to scalp in this area and get the figs they wanted lol

Although I vaguelly remember the board, but JJ is correct that these types of threads can be abused. For instance, even though Admiral was kidding about the SDCC Destro request, I can see some ppl taking advantage of this service by gettin teh hard to find figures they want and then resellin it. Also, JJ makes an excellent point about ppl finding a figure in one location and reportin it on the boards, resulting in some lurkers going there and buying them all, making it harder for others who turely collect the figures get them,

As for flying figgs's query, I do not think the air troopers are old since I seen them at a store recently. I can grab you a few on monday if interested.

As for rules, anyone has any ideas? I have some, but they might be a bit harsh. My ideas for rules are:

*Limit to ppl with a certain post count since I know once this thing gets off the ground, ppl with 1 post count will request something, get it and stop posting.

*We should probably be vague on where we get the item on the thread. If ppl are curious where one purchased them from, pms are probably best. This way, we prevent lurkers from looking at the topic, buy them all and leave. I mean, if there is an x amount of black timbers at a local walmart and someone posted the actual locations, there will be someone goin there, buying all of them and putting it on ebay.

Although I vaguelly remember the board, but JJ is correct that these types of threads can be abused. For instance, even though Admiral was kidding about the SDCC Destro request, I can see some ppl taking advantage of this service by gettin teh hard to find figures they want and then resellin it. Also, JJ makes an excellent point about ppl finding a figure in one location and reportin it on the boards, resulting in some lurkers going there and buying them all, making it harder for others who turely collect the figures get them,

As for flying figgs's query, I do not think the air troopers are old since I seen them at a store recently. I can grab you a few on monday if interested.

As for rules, anyone has any ideas? I have some, but they might be a bit harsh. My ideas for rules are:

*Limit to ppl with a certain post count since I know once this thing gets off the ground, ppl with 1 post count will request something, get it and stop posting.

*We should probably be vague on where we get the item on the thread. If ppl are curious where one purchased them from, pms are probably best. This way, we prevent lurkers from looking at the topic, buy them all and leave. I mean, if there is an x amount of black timbers at a local walmart and someone posted the actual locations, there will be someone goin there, buying all of them and putting it on ebay.

very good point! we should try and find a system.

OK I have 3 Target vehicles 2 AWE's & 1 HISS

I also have 1 25th Crimson Guard complete.

I need the TRU Senior Ranking Joe set.

I could also use one of those new HISS drivers or cash is fine too.

#US1#

DITTO! Wouldn't that be something if they re-relased him in a comic pack?? @hmmm@

You and me both. :-P Let's add a Gold SDCC Destro to that list for me! :)

-Kevin

HA HA! ;)

myself to open...

I travel up to Chi-town often. PM me when you all meet. I was up there for the GIJCC Division up there and all they had there was a bunch of 12" crap....I mean STUFF. He's right though, networking is the key. We have hooked up with collectors from E. Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, S. Michigan and N. Kentucky in our JOhio group. We'd like to know more in the Chicago area since we're all so close in distance. www.johio.org

Scalp is such a harsh word.