Which is a better Sabertooth Face Off or Series 5?

SpidermanClassics

Which is a better Sabertooth figure Face Off or Series 5?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better Sabertooth figure Face Off or Series 5?

• Face off
    • Series 5

I voted for Series 5 just because that's the way I picture him in my head when he's mentioned...the way he looked in the comics back in the early 90's.

The FO one is decent too.

Both are good like someone else has said how ever I voted for face off... I just like the colors and head sculpt better really

I passed on the FO Sabretooth because I did not want another cheapo version of Wolverine (the XMC 2003 Tiger Stripe version was better). Even the XMC 2006 Ultimate Abretooth looked good, but I am very happy with my ML-5 Sabretooth. Not only is the Jim Lee design great looking, but he looks so insane you can't wait to have him posed attacking the X-Men with the rest of the Brotherhood.

He looks like a rabid dog .... everything but saliva foaming at the mouth. Gotta love it!!!!!

i vote for the face off sabrtooth by a clear mile.

the series 5 one looks ok but its something about the face off one that looks coool, i see the age of apocalypse sabretooth isnt here becuse he was CRAP, lol, but i dont have any of these i have the cool x men movie sabretooth. :)

FO version is awesome. Looks like John Byrne's art jumped right off the page. Wave 5 Sabes is too tall, had wobbly legs, face sculpt was not great.

Loosecollector did what is the best custom of Jim Lee's Sabretooth & he did it with the FO version, which proves FO version is the better of the 2.

Sabertooth2-loosecollector.jpg

Sabretooth-loosecollector.jpg

I like the Face Off Sabretooth because he is well proportioned and the facial sculpt is uncanny. I don't mind using that figure to repaint for a Jim Lee version because while ML 5 is also good, it is oversized (especially the head) and his hips are to small much like Omega Red (they have the same torso ???).