Hulk Toys Critique...

blacksuitredsuit

You mean the movie toys?

I'm a bit torn on them.

I have no opinion on the actual Hulk figures, because I have no actual interest.

I'll pick up the Hulkbuster Soldiers to go with my Joes.

I think Abom's movie design is actually pretty sweet, and he might serve some use as a random monster figure, but the less a movie figure looks like the comic, the less interested I am. I'm just not a movie toy collector.

Bi-Beast is really the only must-have for me right now. I think he looks freakin' sweet.

nope.. i think the movie figures are pretty terrible all around... the FFF Hulk stuff looks more tolerable.. but they stink too.

and I hate movie Abomination.. soooo crappy

Hulk Movie Figs? MAJOR thumbs down. Cra* of the first order.

Hulk LEGENDS? I'd give them 6/10. I love Hulk figs - they're big and chunky and look great on my desk at work. I'm glad to finally be getting a Doc Samson (in his Silver-Age costume, no less!). "King Hulk" looks cool, as does the "Skar, Son of Hulk", or whatever they're calling him. I also like the Savage Grey Hulk, The End Hulk, and the Savage SHe-Hulk. AND...let's not forget about the Fin-Fang Foom.

What I'm not excited about is paying $15 per figure. And I'm bummed about the AWOL Valkyrie and Red King.

#US1#

I actually got to see these in person today at the K-Mart in Willow Grove, PA. They had them along with the Indy Raiders series. My initial thoughts were that they looked cool but some of the paint apps were really bad. The one Hulk had googly eyes and looked rediculous. The Abomination looked pretty neat, although the head didnt resemble the movie form as well as the prototypes. I was going to get Abomination too out of impulse, but the 12.49 tag that K-Mart charges isnt worth it....plus I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to be out til the 1st or 2nd anyways so it would've just been taken away from me.