Well if I couldn't be at Botcon....

Wheeljack35

I remember her.. I've met her before, at another Con, 2 years back. She was nice... she always dresses up as the Baroness. :P

But in general she probably should retire it.. she's been doing it for awhile. And I'm already friends with her on Myspace. :)

....maybe she can be a Joe this time. Maybe Cover Girl? Except wrong hair color. Oh well, whatever...

Ive met her a few times. Ive met a few people that always dress up exactly the same. She and her husband kick ass at making costumes thats why I think she should retire it at least for a couple years. I dont mean this in a negative way, nor is it directed at her, but its almost like some people think they have reached celebrity status and dont wanna let it go.

Im just saying if you kick a$$ at making costumes, make different ones :)

I just talked to her about this

She said a freind asked her to wear it and she did it for him

Personally I like seeing it because she looks good in that costume

Oh Tony is her boyfreind not her hubby that haven't tied the not

I remember meeting her. Last time she was carrying Megatron with all his extra stuff. That Baroness costume is a lot nicer then the last one she wore. I'm suprised she doesn't post here.

Ill ask her but she has a board were she posts about RPGing

You know I really envy you that actually have met her

I have never met her face to face

She does make nice costumes. We're just all saying that she always wears that one. I guess it really doesn't matter much. She can do whatever she wants! :)

Joe and I met her at the Transformers con a few years back in NYC...

I can understand everyone's point of view on this..but there are a few reasons I wear this costume so much.. I've had lots of requests for her year to year.. the convention organizer Brian Savage has asked me about it year to year.. I'm sure most of you know Brian's a huge G.I. Joe/Cobra fan..

Why I haven't dressed up as another character.. because I'm a face character.. My hair colors already dark.. I already have the glasses (my real glasses) and I've spent a lot of time upgrading this costume..I could retire it for a year.. but I can promise it won't be next year. With GI Joe the movie coming out next year I'll be wearing it. I may upgrade it a bit more.. but I will be wearing it and I plan to have my friend that was Blaster this year dress up as Cover Girl or Lady Jay.. she has the hair color for it.

Thanks for the comments regarding our costumes.. on our making more.. depends..most run into a lot of time.. money.. space and not to mention designing those costumes. I've thought of designing a Seeker much like Jace Moore's maybe a Skywarp instead of a Starscream. but we'll have to see.

I wish I could dress up as a GI Joe character... maybe in the future? It seems like it'd be fun! :)

Oh & BTW, WELCOME!! ^_^

A seeker would be cool but tough, mainly due to the wings. I think any TF costume is amazing due to the fact you dont see them. I for one think you need a female TF character, like Strippermaximus. hehe

Arcee or one of the Fembots!! :D

I can understand everyone's point of view on this..but there are a few reasons I wear this costume so much.. I've had lots of requests for her year to year.. the convention organizer Brian Savage has asked me about it year to year.. I'm sure most of you know Brian's a huge G.I. Joe/Cobra fan..

Why I haven't dressed up as another character.. because I'm a face character.. My hair colors already dark.. I already have the glasses (my real glasses) and I've spent a lot of time upgrading this costume..I could retire it for a year.. but I can promise it won't be next year. With GI Joe the movie coming out next year I'll be wearing it. I may upgrade it a bit more.. but I will be wearing it and I plan to have my friend that was Blaster this year dress up as Cover Girl or Lady Jay.. she has the hair color for it.

Thanks for the comments regarding our costumes.. on our making more.. depends..most run into a lot of time.. money.. space and not to mention designing those costumes. I've thought of designing a Seeker much like Jace Moore's maybe a Skywarp instead of a Starscream. but we'll have to see.

Hey cutie,I'm so happy you made it here

Hey cutie,I'm so happy you made it here

Keep the flirting to another board... <_< lol!

OMG KIDDING... someone's pms-ing... @lol@ Just playing...

But I can joke around too ya know.