Hulk Movie Bi-Beast & Grey Hulk Figures

JayC

That Bi-Beast is from the Hulk Movie line which I presume is in the smaller scale (3 3/4) and it includes the video game characters as well. Although I wouldn't mind Hasbro making it in Legends scale (6") which in my opinion would sell a lot better, instead of the leaked prototype which uses a Planet Hulk (King Hulk) torso.

That Bi-Beast is from the Hulk Movie line which I presume is in the smaller scale (3 3/4) and it includes the video game characters as well. Although I wouldn't mind Hasbro making it in Legends scale (6") which in my opinion would sell a lot better, instead of the leaked prototype which uses a Planet Hulk (King Hulk) torso.

Ok this line is not a 3 3/4" scale line. These figues are in 6" scale. They used for the humans who are smaller their GIJoe 3 3/4" molds, but the majority of these figures are 6". Im not sure what leasked prototype you guys are talking about but these images we are showing you today are the offical press images released by Sega and Hasbro promoting the chacters that that appear in the Sega videogame adaptation of the Hulk movie.

The leaked prototype was one of the early figures up for consideration in the Hulk Legends wave, along with Valkyrie, the Red King, and I think one other. Google 'Hulk Legends leaked' or something along those lines, and you should be able to find them after a few minutes' searching.

As for this line--everything I've read indicates that the Hulk-sized characters are 6 inches, but that the line is a 3 3/4" scale--in other words, the larger characters are scaled with the GI Joe-sized normal characters, rather than with a standard 6" scale line. So these guys are supposedly smaller than they would be in a standard ML line.

Of course, if I'm mistaken on that, someone feel free to slap me upside the head.

Sorry I haven't taken a measuring stick to them, but at toy fair the Hulk Movie figures looked to be in scale with any other Marvel Legends. I haven't done a side by side comparison though. These figures however are not 3 3/4" and the line is not marketed as a 3 3/4" line.

I was under the impression that these are technically 3'3/4 scale because the Hulk figures are not oversized. Bi-Beast, Hulk, etc. are all 6 inches tall, but that doesn't make them 6 inch scale. If they were 6 inch scale, those figures would be closer to 7-8 inches like Wendigo and The End Hulk.

I would love a ML version of that Bi-Beast though.

hiya- was at walmart and asked one of the stockers if i could see the hulk figures- they were in cases but the stockers where not allowed to put them out until may 1st- he pulled one out and it looked pretty cool - i believe it was 6in since he wouldnnt even let me hold it- has anyone else encounter this procedure-lol

Sorry I haven't taken a measuring stick to them, but at toy fair the Hulk Movie figures looked to be in scale with any other Marvel Legends. I haven't done a side by side comparison though. These figures however are not 3 3/4" and the line is not marketed as a 3 3/4" line.

No one has said they are. The confusion is that the humans of the line are 3 3/4", and since movie Hulk is something like 12' tall, that means that his 6" figures are scaled to those human figures. By default, that means that the line is in fact 3 3/4" scale, even though virtually all of the figures are nearly twice that size. At the very least, the line is 6" scale only when movie Hulk is used as the base measurement, rather than an average 6' human, which is the standard. A movie Hulk line that is 6" scale to humans would have a bunch of 12" Hulks in it.

HERE is the 'other' Bi-Beast that was supposedly slated for the Hulk Legends line and later canceled, which Hasbro has never (to my knowledge) confirmed they ever sculpted, and that most believe to simply be a custom with a lot of confusion around it.

Incidentally, I'm loving Movie Bi-Beast. I could care less if he has shoulder cuts- he's superbly detailed and will look great in my collection.

Since bi-beast and gray beast are going to be in the hulk movie wave...maybe we will see Red King and Valkerye (spelled wrong) in the FFF wave

Or maybe we'll see the eight figures that are already slated for it that we got pictures of not even a week ago.

There's a four-page thread about it. :)

And the word from Hasbro is that Red King and Valkyrie will make it out, but will be worked into a other ML waves.

(although no one knows if its still real).

I don't follow???

There was a guy on here a while ago who had a custom Bi-Beast pic. I called him on it and he swore up and down that it was real. It was a customized Planet Hulk and he never admitted to it. Now that we see the real thing lo and behold I don't see the guy (whose screen name escapes me) on here anymore.

I like the pics of both figures but BiBeast's arms aren't right no ball joints. Hasbrothers quit MUCKING up the figures! #yuk@# They'll probably bee too little too like the last hulk figures 6inches not 7inches like they should be. @pun@ Ugh Hasbeen, oh I mean Hasbro.

I don't follow???

There was a guy on here a while ago who had a custom Bi-Beast pic. I called him on it and he swore up and down that it was real. It was a customized Planet Hulk and he never admitted to it. Now that we see the real thing lo and behold I don't see the guy (whose screen name escapes me) on here anymore.

It wasn't a custom, as I've said a billion times. It was simply never released. This Bi-Beast is a completely different figure for the movie line, while the Bi-Beast you are referring to was for the Hulk Legends line with Fin Fang Foom.

It was, indeed, real.

I don't follow???

It wasn't a custom, as I've said a billion times. It was simply never released. This Bi-Beast is a completely different figure for the movie line, while the Bi-Beast you are referring to was for the Hulk Legends line with Fin Fang Foom.

It was, indeed, real.

As you've said.

And no one else.

As I stated in the other thread, it's not a matter of not believing you, it's a matter of there being so much misinformation out there that one guy saying "It's real" needs to at least give a source or reason why he is so sure of it.