GET IN LINE! DCUC AQUAMAN CLASSIC LIST

pooda

i went to a couple of stores today but had no luck. my friend and i bought both sets of wave 2 and havent seen them since. im going to do some calling tomorrow, and some more looking when i go and get my movie masters on the 1st.

called about 35 stores between milwaukee and the outskirts of inner wisconsin(inner city) and i found nothing. i wonder what's going on with these figs?, they gotta be out there somewhere! remember everyone, the Dark Knight movie masters hit the shelves tomorrow!

called about 35 stores between milwaukee and the outskirts of inner wisconsin(inner city) and i found nothing. i wonder what's going on with these figs?, they gotta be out there somewhere! remember everyone, the Dark Knight movie masters hit the shelves tomorrow!

I'm thinking we are going to be hit with a surplus in the near future. I'm going to make the run of the northern part of my state tomorrow, but I think what we have seen is only the 1st release of these figs. Remember, there is a second release with the modern Firestorem that still has yet to hit. We might just be a little too impatient for our own good. The same thing happened with the first wave when I found everyone except Red Tornado. I eventually panicked and ordered him online, only to have stores restock aplenty a week later. I'm banking the same thing will happen again.

I'm thinking we are going to be hit with a surplus in the near future. I'm going to make the run of the northern part of my state tomorrow, but I think what we have seen is only the 1st release of these figs. Remember, there is a second release with the modern Firestorem that still has yet to hit. We might just be a little too impatient for our own good. The same thing happened with the first wave when I found everyone except Red Tornado. I eventually panicked and ordered him online, only to have stores restock aplenty a week later. I'm banking the same thing will happen again.

but what about the red tornado variant? ive yet to see him in fig form.

As far as I know, he and the Penguin have yet to see the light of day. Unless everyone's just forgotten about them and they're out there just not getting noticed. I saw 3-4 in one location today, but didn't even think to look to see if any were variants. I was too focussed on finding Aquamen.

As far as I know, he and the Penguin have yet to see the light of day. Unless everyone's just forgotten about them and they're out there just not getting noticed. I saw 3-4 in one location today, but didn't even think to look to see if any were variants. I was too focussed on finding Aquamen.

i hear you...i dont really need a big a$$ penguin with guns anyway!

They say he's a 50/50 split, but I got the Classic version in my case, but I've been looking for a second since they've hit and yet all I've seen in the 6 cases I've found has been the Modern Aquaman

Add me to the list!! I'm pretty new to this board and live in the Atlanta area and haven't seen any of these figs, would love aquaman, but need any of them if anyone can help out in any way. Thanks guys. Jim

I've been looking for weeks now, and all I've seen is the whole wave w/ modern Aquaman once, then a lone red Superman, after that, re-stocks of wave 1 everywhere.

C'mon classic Aquaman, where the hell are you?!?! @grumpy@