GREAT FIND!!!! GREAT FIND!!!! GREAT FIND!!!!

deadpooliscool

ok, so i saw baby mama, on the 3rd street promenade in santa monica CA

and when i got out i walked over to a place called puzzle zoo, who is an ok store, great service though:) so, ive been getting alot of GI JOEs there lately, and also some like MODOK and MOJO series ML

so i was ther last wednesday so i almost didnt go, but when i get to the good section i see, a BUNCH of x-men first movie figs, which i pass on, but i look down and i see for $15 each MOC Spiderman classics daredevil and the amazing spiderman black- suit

http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=110243

and

http://www.superherotoys.com/daredevilsc1.html

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

i found ironmonger i know this may not be a big deal but it is for me, lol :), i asked them if they had him and they said no so i begged them to check upstairs and she came down with a ironmonger, i was like WOOOOW, :) :) :)

Puzzle Zoo has really gone downhill as far as selection since they did their remodel. I've only been in there a few times since and they always have leftover crap.

HiDeHo Comics is right around the corner and up the street. I always find great stuff there. Like great bundled comic runs for cheap.

i found ironmonger i know this may not be a big deal but it is for me, lol :) , i asked them if they had him and they said no so i begged them to check upstairs and she came down with a ironmonger, i was like WOOOOW, :):):)

Thats good since you have been looking for Iron Monger since they came out last month. I'm glad you finally got him. :D

Sadly, no Puzzle Zoos in my neck of the woods. Sounds like a neat store, though. Also, if you looking, I've got a Series 2 Venom from that collection MIP for sale for $13 shipped. He's all yours if your interested...

Wow....good find! I dunno how often this happens, but I'd say this is a one in a million given how old those are.

Anyhow, in terms of opening, I'd just leave 'em closed. Although that's the best black suit Spidey visually, it's still not amazing in the articulation area and you're not gona be having great fun posing this guy. His arms are the worst, as he's still got the thwip hands (though you have a choice between thwip and open) and there are no bicep swivels for more arm choices. I bought 'em way back in the day when he was first out, so he's got a nostalgic feel, but otherwise he's really starting to show his age when compared to what we get today. So, bascialy, he's more impressive in package than out.

let me see best find ive ever had.................i got the whole sentinel series 2 weeks before its stocking date due to a family member working for target. illegal i know, but toy store working family members have their perks, but he left and now he works at KB so i still get things a bit early, just not as much as i used to and not as early. @yipee@ @coffee@