Dragon Man

CarlCreel

Has anyone here ever tried to make a custom Dragon Man? I bought the Legendary Heroes Pitt series for sale at Kay-Bee along with two McFarlanes dragons. My plan is to use Pitt's body as the body and the two dragons for the wings and tail. Any ideas for a head? Also, the chains dont come off of the Pitt arms, any idea how to remove them? Thanks.

The chains are a separate rubber piece from the arm/hand, stuck in between during assembly. You'll have to disassemble the arm and take it out, or cut/tear it away. Chances are good there will be a gap if you remove the chain completely, so you may just want to trim the chain away and glue the leftover plastic between the hand and arm in place. It'll take a little work, but would probably end up looking pretty natural. Your only alternative is to disassemble the arm anyway and adjust it accordingly to remove the gap, which may have mixed results. Simply cutting and blending at least means you don't have to tear the arm apart.

i wish they would have at least made him green.

There's a part of me that thinks a green Hulk variant wave would be cool. Kinda like the Apocalypse variants, but intentional.

Then the part of me that doesn't want to see the board throw collective fits over 'having' to buy the entire wave twice kicks in, and suddenly I'm okay without green Hulk.

I had one made for me. Using LCBH BAF Pitt with some sculpting, and a custom-made head & wings. Even had his fingers and toes fixed to the right amount.

DragonManCustom5-9.jpg

DragonManCustom5-12.jpg

Thank you for all of the good advice and tips, Ill try to post a pic after its finished. This is my first custom so hopefully I'll make it nice. The Dragon Man made for the FF line looks great but I think its too small from what ive seen (click the link below, scoll to the pic on the very bottom) plus its pretty expensive.

http://www.oafe.net/yo/ffc2_dm.php

i wish they would have at least made him green.

They are making a Green Hulk that is as big as the Red Hulk for a Target Exclusive. So now people can get Red Hulk and green Hulk and everybody is happy.

The Target exclusive green Hulk is just Toy Biz Series I Hulk with a new head. He's pretty big, but the FO Hulk is bigger. Not sure how the red Hulk measures up to everything.

I have him sans wings to tie me over till I find a bargain but that Pitt creation is wicked! If you could ge BA to cast you the head, it's pretty big anyhoo. To be honest the only thing I've read with him in was that Red Ghost issue the X-Men and Black Panther had in it so probably not the best to go off lol

I posted this a while ago about the time when but good luck with yours. the wings are Foam glued to some copper wire and the forarms are from icon hulk. The head is completly sculpted, its kinda heavy.

DSC00045-3.jpg

DSC00073-1.jpg

Those two Dragon Man customs are fantastic!!!! Take the PWEagle head and place it on the Rick Coronel's body and you have a tremendous figure. Man, those are really good customs. The use of the Annihilus wings on the Rick Coronel version is awesome!!!

Need to see if the WWE wrestling giants have good POA's so that I can try to make one.

Truly great work!!!

Custom Dragon-Man? Naaaah. Never tried it. Why bother? Got mine at TRU for $8.99 + tax. Buddy who works in the stock-room hooked me up.

Mainly because the Toy-Biz one sucks:

1. Dragon Man is about 15eet tall, which means the figure needs to be about 15tall to be accurate. No point having this tiny guy who Spidey could kill with a single punch, what kind of a villain is that? lol.

2. The Toy-Biz one doesn't look that much like the Dragon Man that I ever saw. I like the toothless beak look for him. I guess maybe he had the Toy-Biz look in some recent appearance, but it's just horrible looking. The FA Dragon Man look is too cool.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/dragonman.htm

Those two Dragon Man customs are fantastic!!!! Take the PWEagle head and place it on the Rick Coronel's body and you have a tremendous figure.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Pweagle's head is perfect, and the one Rick had made for him has a perfect body.

I read the Cap issue where he fights Dragon Man. All he can do is annoy him lol. I think he finally drives him off by hitting him in the head with his shield like 10 times hehehehehe.

On my Dragon Man I had the customizer go for the Bowen head sculpt:

DragonManCustom5-4.jpg

Also the wings are custom-made, didn't have a extra set of Annihilus wings.

DragonManCustom5-6.jpg

Those customs are great! I have my work cut out for me, thanks for the luck PW. An Awesome Andy figure would be another great one to make using maybe the giant WWE figure that was mentioned. I did get a nice pair of wings from one of the McFarlane dragons, I dont have the packaging anymore so I cant tell you the exact name of it. It did come with a set of mini trees and has a small rider on its back. The wings came unattached to the dragon and have a great sculpt.

I posted this a while ago about the time when but good luck with yours. the wings are Foam glued to some copper wire and the forarms are from icon hulk. The head is completly sculpted, its kinda heavy.

DSC00045-3.jpg

DSC00073-1.jpg

What did you do to get the torn Pitt pants off of the legs?