Darth Vehmic

What are you looking forward to the most?

With so many Marvel Legends coming out this year, a lot of people won't be able to get every one released, so, what ML's from this year are you most excited about getting this year?

For me, it's these:

Red Hulk BAF

Astonishing Beast

Black Bolt

Savage Land Set

Black-suited Spiderman

Skrull

Ultimate Cap/Nick Fury 2 pack

Elektra

SPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSP

IRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRAL

IRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIR

ALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRAL

SPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSP

SPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRAL

IRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIR

IRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRAL

SPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRALSPIRAL

IRALSPIRAL

IRALSPIRAL

...People say she's a witch! They say if you say her name enough times, she'll appear?! They say she hates the X Men,

so when she starts trouble, they usually show up to stop her.

That's pretty sound logic, I'll say!

The Hulk wave

the 2 pack of "super" skrull and Kree soldier.

Red Hulk Set

Forge and Logan 2 pack

Marvel Legends wave 4

and

I know it's not Hasbro... but i want that DC Universe Batman Beyond! I know it's not Marvel... but come on, Batman Beyond!!!!!

Hulk Movie figures!!

What am I looking forward to the most?

I'm looking forward to best paint applications, from what I've seen it looks that those figures really shine, and not in the good meaning.

I'm looking forward to new sculpts, not twenty supposedly "new" characters that have actually the same body.

I'm looking forward to clever repaints, I mean, is that Carnage or Toxin??

I'm looking forward to bigger BAF's, Fing Fang Foom is a move in the right direction, but Red Hulk as a BAF? Not enough with TWO Hulk waves?

Definitely, I'm looking forward to some major changes, but I'm won't hold my breath, actually, I've already sold most of my collection, it wouldn't surprise me if a year from now I'm not collection ML anymore.

PS Does anybody know who's that blonde head that comes with Forge??

IM looking forward to

Ronin / Elektra -- Elektra needed a update badly, being the first female ml she seem to take the place of being the first two pack female figure, if you don't count the Wal*mart exclusive. Ronin is nice. i only wished they made him a she and made her echo but i can live with it being Hawkeye.

Ult Cap and Nick-- i don't read the ultimate but i have to admit making nick fury black was a great idea. and it looks like a descent figure. Cap will be great ot have next to my Ult cap

Forge / Wolverine-- Never mind wolverine, have a great collection of him and this will just add to it, but i think we really needed another X-men to add to my line and it keeps the x-men fan from bitching.

SHIELD /Hand-- These are nice repaints and great to have a addition for SHIELD and dd need some one to fight beside Bullseye, Elektra and Kingpin.

Skrull / kree-- it more the kree im looking forward to.

SDCC Savage Land--- never expected to get these guys and gal but im looking for more x-men based figure anyway and these look great

FFF waves,--- do i really need to say that this will be the best wave of the year.

Red hulk--- except wolverine, this is my favourite wave. Union jack spiral and at last Adam Fecking Warlock. And those SS and Spidey look fantastic. The red hulk is a bad baf choice as he soo new but he looks great.

Nemesis wave --- i have been waiting for these guys for so long im just glad were getting them.

Max Gargan Vemon--- i knew that they would have to bring it out eventually im just glad it now rather then later.

Red Hulk BAF

Fin Fang Foom

Doc Samson

King Hulk

Savage She Hulk

Son of Hulk

Movie Abomination

Movie Hulk

Adam Warlock

AXM Beast

Black Bolt

Black Suit Spidey

Wolverine

Shield Agent/Hand Ninja

Nova

Camo Variant Punisher

Ronin/Elektra

Ronin/Elektra Variant

Silver Savage

Spiral

Skrull/Kree

AOA Sunfire

Tigra

Union Jack

Marvel Select New Captain America

Marvel Select Modern Thor

SHV Carnage

SHV Rhino

SHV Shocker

SHV Sandman

For me? Holocaust and Forge.

As for the rest, it'll be a case by case basis, as there a alot of figures I don't want. I'm not hating on Hasbro or anything, there's just a lot of characters being made I have no desire for. Most of what my want list would be has already been made.

balck suited spider-man from the EXCLUSIVE marvel legends

and for future references maybe a new spidey villain could be welcome here bastards @smilepunch@

Looking forward to building a Fing Fang Foom,

and also how we're gonna get the target exclusives in Canada

Lets see:

- Anything that is or looks like a ninja

- Black Suit Spider-Man again. I've got a collection of this guy going here.

- That Silver Surfer with all the weapons. First time I've ever been interested in him! The weapons are an improvement.

- The blue and yellow Wolverine, since i'm still in "replace all old 90's Toybiz figures" mode. It's been awhile since one has come up.

- Every freakin' Iron Man repaint. I have a weakness for armor or things that look like robots.

- That british guy with the pistol. Hilarious.

- Spiral, though I dunno anything about her. She's freakin' awesome lookin' though. Hopefully I'll want everything in the line so I can build her. If not, then maybe I can drop some unwanted figures off here on you fine folks. So what's the deal with the gold and silver versions? Am I gona have to search the packages to find the right colors so I build the right one?

Anyway, that's about it. Everything else is awesome and I'll keep a lookout, but those are my main wants.

Lets see:

- Anything that is or looks like a ninja

- Black Suit Spider-Man again. I've got a collection of this guy going here.

- That Silver Surfer with all the weapons. First time I've ever been interested in him! The weapons are an improvement.

- The blue and yellow Wolverine, since i'm still in "replace all old 90's Toybiz figures" mode. It's been awhile since one has come up.

- Every freakin' Iron Man repaint. I have a weakness for armor or things that look like robots.

- That british guy with the pistol. Hilarious.

- Spiral, though I dunno anything about her. She's freakin' awesome lookin' though. Hopefully I'll want everything in the line so I can build her. If not, then maybe I can drop some unwanted figures off here on you fine folks. So what's the deal with the gold and silver versions? Am I gona have to search the packages to find the right colors so I build the right one?

Anyway, that's about it. Everything else is awesome and I'll keep a lookout, but those are my main wants.

Spiral isn't the baf. hulk is.

I should be most excited about Adam Warlock since he's been no. 1 on my Top 10 lists for as long as these action figure sites have been making them, but after seeing him, I'm a bit let down. He doesn't look aweful, but I hoped he'd somehow look better. I'm not bashing Hasbro. I'm sure they tried their little hearts out, but sometimes they're like really newbie customizers (no offense to anyone. I know customizing ain't easy). Same goes for Black Bolt and his jacked up wings. I guess I'm still kinda excited about those 2, Nova and Doc Samson. Sigh.

I should be most excited about Adam Warlock since he's been no. 1 on my Top 10 lists for as long as these action figure sites have been making them, but after seeing him, I'm a bit let down. He doesn't look aweful, but I hoped he'd somehow look better. I'm not bashing Hasbro. I'm sure they tried their little hearts out, but sometimes they're like really newbie customizers (no offense to anyone. I know customizing ain't easy). Same goes for Black Bolt and his jacked up wings. I guess I'm still kinda excited about those 2, Nova and Doc Samson. Sigh.

nothing against you mate but it seem your a guy who is "I want i want" and when you get it it like "I don't want it". Of course i'm after describing about 95% of the collectors community including myself.

Red Hulk BAF

(now recently a mind change) Foom BAF

Black Wolverine

Both Iron Spider-man's

The huge Muscular Venom!

Green Goblin

Classc Spider-man

Adam Warlock

Skrull Kree Two Pack

Shield Agent/Nick Fury Hand Ninja Two Pack

Skrull Variants of Elektra and Ronin (including the Toybiz Super Skrull and Variants and these Skrull I'll have a Skrull army!)

Silver Savage

King HUlk

Grey Hulk

Absorbing Man

Son of Hulk

Black Suit Spidey

Movie Cap, Satellite, Stealh armror Iron Man's (And all the other Iron Man armor they are making)

Forge Wolverine Two pack

Shocker

Target Exclusive ML series one reissue Hulk

Black Bolt

Camo Punisher

DareDevil

Beast

Nova

The name of the of the game this summer is save until you can't save anymore then save some more! I'm glad I have time to save for all this cool stuff.

DCU Series 3, 4, and 5.

#US1#

ugh...DC is for losers. But I am glad that you like them, someone has too. The DCU stuff looks pretty crappy to me (cept for etrigan), never really understood why people are all gaa gaa over them. But hey, different strokes for different folks right.

I want my daredevils!!!

blackbolt

ronin (thank god they went with clint and not that lame ass character echo....phuk you divid mack, you the devil!)

ulty cap

shield people

kree soldier

adam warlock

nova

silver savage

would love to get foom, but I am not much of a hulk fan so....

Spiral isn't the baf. hulk is.

Ha! Oy, I wonder what made me think she was the BAF? Heh heh...thanks man. That makes more sense.

Spiral is awesome !! But you might want to break out your spraybrush to bring out the details on her sculpt as the figures on display featured the same old minimal paint apps and mold the figure in color which means you won't see much shading or washes on them.