What are you looking forward to the most?

Darth Vehmic

I should be most excited about Adam Warlock since he's been no. 1 on my Top 10 lists for as long as these action figure sites have been making them, but after seeing him, I'm a bit let down. He doesn't look awful, but I hoped he'd somehow look better. I'm not bashing Hasbro. I'm sure they tried their little hearts out, but sometimes they're like really newbie customizers (no offense to anyone. I know customizing ain't easy). Same goes for Black Bolt and his jacked up wings. I guess I'm still kinda excited about those 2, Nova and Doc Samson. Sigh.

Adam Warlock is fairly a good sculpt which can be tweaked some more and his glove should feature interchangeable hands/ or a removeable Infinity Gauntlet. I hope Black Bolt's knee joints get changed to the more acceptable joints that are used on the Shield Agents. As for his wings, they should use a rubbery material. Welcome to the world of customizing you might want to break out your spraybrush to bring out the details on these sculpts as the figures on display featured the same old minimal paint apps and mold the figure in color which means you won't see much shading or washes on them.

I should be most excited about Adam Warlock since he's been no. 1 on my Top 10 lists for as long as these action figure sites have been making them, but after seeing him, I'm a bit let down. He doesn't look awful, but I hoped he'd somehow look better. I'm not bashing Hasbro. I'm sure they tried their little hearts out, but sometimes they're like really newbie customizers (no offense to anyone. I know customizing ain't easy). Same goes for Black Bolt and his jacked up wings. I guess I'm still kinda excited about those 2, Nova and Doc Samson. Sigh.

Adam Warlock is fairly a good sculpt which can be tweaked some more and his glove should feature interchangeable hands/ or a removeable Infinity Gauntlet. I hope Black Bolt's knee joints get changed to the more acceptable joints that are used on the Shield Agents. As for his wings, they should use a rubbery material. Welcome to the world of customizing you might want to break out your spraybrush to bring out the details on these sculpts as the figures on display featured the same old minimal paint apps and mold the figure in color which means you won't see much shading or washes on them.

i don't know bout rubbery wing for black bolt. My Spider-woman always has her arms spread out and they can't move that well. i thing cloth is better for figures.

These are my most wanted of the group:

Hand Ninja/ SHIELD agent 2-pack

Skrull/ Kree 2-pack

Nova

Black Bolt

Tigra

Nemesis

Fin Fan Foom

Wendigo

Absorbing Man

Titanium Man

Union Jack

Adam Warlock

Ronin/ Elektra 2-pack

Ultimate Nick Fury

and DCU (they look great to me and besides, it gives my ML's someone else to beat up on ... @smilepunch@ )

Spend a little coin on different body types, then we can talk... until then it reeks of MotU?!

Mattel's just realized the truth about 90 percent of the comic superheroes out there (particularly in the DCU): That they do in fact have the exact same body type. The recycling works with the DCU line. They do different sculpts/parts when and where it's necessary, but the "basic" superhero body works fine for a wide variety of "superheroic build in skin-tight outfit" characters. In terms of aesthetic they've consistently blown Hasbro's Marvel Legends out of the water in the past year or two.

Hasbro looks to be improving considerably with their more recent offerings, though. I enjoy both lines. As far as what I'm looking forward to from Marvel this year:

Holocaust/Nemesis BAF

Astonishing X-Men Beast

SHIELD Agent/Hand Ninja 2-pack

Kree/Skrull 2-pack

Forge (Not so much the accompanying Wolverine)

King Hulk

Adam Warlock

Union Jack

Wendigo

I'm also enjoying the Iron Man movie figures thus far.