Does anyone esle think its weird that were getting a...

SpidermanClassics

Are you saying that ML1 Hulk is the biggest Hulk we've gotten? And there was no one as big or bigger after him? If so FO Hulk was bigger and it came in the same type packing (minus it being a two pack)

But that might not be what youre saying. Or you might just be saying ML1 is just one of the few of his size.

Actually, I was thinking FO, but typing ML1... which is actually quite short compared to most of the Hulk figures that came after him.

But FO was really one of a kind, and packed with shrimpy Leader... on a completely unrelated note, it occurs to me that FO Hulk/Leader probably use as much plastic as the average Hulk Legends figure w/FFF part, and retail for about the same price. The only true difference is two complete figures vs. 1 1/8 figures.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that we can and likely will get Hulk figures, and other characters in his size, on the cards... but they'll be more comparable to the size of Maestro and Planet Hulk. Most of the 'Hulk-sized' figures are actually smaller than the popular FO Hulk that people like to use as the measuring stick. The FO-sized Hulks will continue to be a special case- like a BAF, for example, but I can't see where there is any sign that the 'normal' Hulks we've seen on the cards won't still show up here and there, as they did before.

Joe Q. Hasbro says:

"No, not weird at all. RED HULK is right up Hasbro's alley. In other words, RE-PAINT CITY!!!!! We've got a zillion Hulk molds to choose from! Mix 'em and match 'em! Then dye it all RED! The $$ savings are astronomical!!!

What??? Fans don't want a RED HULK???? Yeah, right...Like we care! Don't worry, they'll buy it anyway! It's a BAF!"

#US1#

Joe Q. Hasbro says:

"No, not weird at all. RED HULK is right up Hasbro's alley. In other words, RE-PAINT CITY!!!!! We've got a zillion Hulk molds to choose from! Mix 'em and match 'em! Then dye it all RED! The $$ savings are astronomical!!!

What??? Fans don't want a RED HULK???? Yeah, right...Like we care! Don't worry, they'll buy it anyway! It's a BAF!"

#US1#

Am I the only one that thinks Red Hulk is awesome? I love the book and the BAF isn't bad. And by the way they are using a new Hulk sculpt for the BAF. Give Red Hulk a shot, read the Red Hulk Series it is full of action and all out brawling. In the first issue he killed the Abomination, the second he beat the mess out of Iron man and She Hulk, and in this month's issue he is going to fight the green Hulk aka Banner. A guy that brawls that much deserves a figure.

Which parts are reused? I'm honestly asking here. I haven't seen anyone point to a single part and say it's shown up on a previous figure.

Granted, there may be some reused parts, and maybe someone has pointed it out... I'm just saying I've seen neither, and would like to have it clarified.

Joe Q. Hasbro says:

#US1#

Am I the only one that thinks Red Hulk is awesome? I love the book and the BAF isn't bad. And by the way they are using a new Hulk sculpt for the BAF. Give Red Hulk a shot, read the Red Hulk Series it is full of action and all out brawling. In the first issue he killed the Abomination, the second he beat the mess out of Iron man and She Hulk, and in this month's issue he is going to fight the green Hulk aka Banner. A guy that brawls that much deserves a figure.

wait, i know he killed abomination, but is he dead for good? like in all books, or i only that one? cuz sometimes one book dosnt apply to another, like all the spidey books, to other ones, like the thor in the new thor series isnt a clone or a skrull, but its in the same universe as the one that is

what are they trying to pull her...? @hmmm@

Joe Q. Hasbro says:

#US1#

No I dont mind him and the figure looks good. Its just I thought we should have gotten new cap before him but whatever..Cap should be next i hope or maybe a figure thats not revealed yet SC will let us know if we will get one this year or not I hope so!

Joe Q. Hasbro says:

#US1#

wait, i know he killed abomination, but is he dead for good? like in all books, or i only that one? cuz sometimes one book dosnt apply to another, like all the spidey books, to other ones, like the thor in the new thor series isnt a clone or a skrull, but its in the same universe as the one that is

what are they trying to pull her...? @hmmm@

No the New Thor series is the real Thor not a Skrull he is the only one who can be endowed as Lord of Asgard. There is a Skrull imposter running around but that was the one on the ship in Secret Invasion #1. But Red Hulk killed the original Abomination. But Rick Jones somehow became the new Abomination who almost got killed by Red Hulk too, but Red Hulk was interrupted by Green Hulk. Now there is going to be a throw down between him and Banner. Also as a side note I read on Cup of Joe that Red Hulk is fighting Thor(the real one). How awesome is that?!

Joe Q. Hasbro says:

#US1#

No I dont mind him and the figure looks good. Its just I thought we should have gotten new cap before him but whatever..Cap should be next i hope or maybe a figure thats not revealed yet SC will let us know if we will get one this year or not I hope so!

Remember the Hulk movie is this year and the Cap movie is next year. Maybe Hasbro is waiting until the Cap movie to bring him out, also a ML release would be kind of close to the Marvel select one. Maybe they are just waiting out on it for a more marketable time.