Does anyone esle think its weird that were getting a...

SpidermanClassics

Red Hulk before were getting the new Captain America (bucky/winter soldier)? I think the new Captain America is more wanted.(Most of us want a figure with the new costume of Cap) But its probley just cause the Hulk movie is around the corner.

Anyone else's thought?

no not really because we actually asked for it. if you remember back when McGuiness Hulk prototype was first leaked a lot of people said they didn't want another Green hulk and say that hasbro should paint it red. They got there wish.

Plus were already after a FA Cap and were getting a Fa Ult Cap as well. i say let it be for now. we have plenty Cap to done for now and frankly their making him into their main like TB did with IM and Wolverine.

Not saying that i don't want him. I want all the Modern version of the big three to be done. And in case your wondering the big three consists of Cap IM and Thor. not spidey and wolverine.

I'd totally go for a "Captain America Legends" wave.

New Captain America

Crossbones

Sin

Winter Soldier

Agent 13/Sharon Carter

Business Suit Red Skull (With removeable mask or interchangeable Lukin head)

Dunno what they'd do for the build-a-figure, though. Unless they did two waves and made a 15-inch "Sleeper Robot" figure.

Red Hulk before were getting the new Captain America (bucky/winter soldier)? I think the new Captain America is more wanted.(Most of us want a figure with the new costume of Cap) But its probley just cause the Hulk movie is around the corner.

Anyone else's thought?

no not really because we actually asked for it. if you remember back when McGuiness Hulk prototype was first leaked a lot of people said they didn't want another Green hulk and say that hasbro should paint it red. They got there wish.

Plus were already after a FA Cap and were getting a Fa Ult Cap as well. i say let it be for now. we have plenty Cap to done for now and frankly their making him into their main like TB did with IM and Wolverine.

Not saying that i don't want him. I want all the Modern version of the big three to be done. And in case your wondering the big three consists of Cap IM and Thor. not spidey and wolverine.

Those are the Avengers big 3. Marvel's big 3 are Spidey, Hulk and Wolverine. Those 3 are the most famous big money charcters marvel has.

I agree that it is a little strange that Red Hulk is only a few months old and we're already getting a figure, but I like it. I'm not a fan of Bucky as Captain America, so I don't care that we're not getting a figure from that series just yet, though I would like to see a Winter Soldier figure released soon.

Well I am one of the people who advocated for a Red Hulk ever since I heard about the Hulk wave. I think Hasbro gave us what many wanted with the Red Hulk. I even posted thread about it. Though many disagree with the book (though only three issues have came out) he looks like a solid figure. Though I would like a new Captain America, Red Hulk holds priority for me because I wanted that first.

We're also not done with the announcements for the year. They could still drop another two pack with Winter Soldier and New Cap and that'd possibly be out before Red Hulk.

I'd like a Winter Soldier and it wouldn't be hard to do so I'll push for that. The new Cap, well I can go either way. If they make it, I'd likely get it.

What I want is that SuperSkrull with all the X powers. Freakin' cool.

GEEK

Captain america is dead with steve rogers, that being said I do not want ugly new buckey/winter solier cosutme (aka new cap costume) and me buying it only says i like that dumb costume. America colors are red white and blue not black. if they redesign the flag would they put back in it, i think not. i would however like old costume winter soldier figure. side note alex ross is overrated in my eyes and 98% of the people that come to this site could have designed a better costume than him. Sorry to piss anyone off these are just my opions and cap is dead, let the name rest with steve with honor. now bring on the mm300zx is stupid comments

We're also not done with the announcements for the year. They could still drop another two pack with Winter Soldier and New Cap and that'd possibly be out before Red Hulk.

I'd like a Winter Soldier and it wouldn't be hard to do so I'll push for that. The new Cap, well I can go either way. If they make it, I'd likely get it.

What I want is that SuperSkrull with all the X powers. Freakin' cool.

GEEK

The Daredevil one or the Illuminati one?

Anyone else's thought?

I'm not sure that it's really an issue. Red Hulk is big enough to justify a BAF. Captain Puerto Rico is not. Hasbro wants Hulk out there as much as possible this year, so they're jumping at the chance to do a version that has never seen plastic before (largely due to it's newness, but the point remains). Most of the figures for the year were likely settled on long ago, and Red Hulk bumped out some other BAF to get in there, but Hasbro couldn't justify changing the lineups any further (Cap doesn't have a movie this summer, after all).

Anyone else's thought?

I'm not sure that it's really an issue. Red Hulk is big enough to justify a BAF. Captain Puerto Rico is not. Hasbro wants Hulk out there as much as possible this year, so they're jumping at the chance to do a version that has never seen plastic before (largely due to it's newness, but the point remains). Most of the figures for the year were likely settled on long ago, and Red Hulk bumped out some other BAF to get in there, but Hasbro couldn't justify changing the lineups any further (Cap doesn't have a movie this summer, after all).

imjust glad it wasn't another X-men baf. Anything but another Xbaf. i tihnk they were thinking of bring out another xbaf and when they saw that we need a break from xabf they decided to bring out this fella.

Anyone else's thought?

i would love the new cap but sad to say many hate him

i was more intrested when the hulk sculpt was green. it was the ultimate hulk figure when it was green and then the biggest let down as red

of course i will buy the hulk, and prob end up liking him more after reading more about him in books

but as you stated i would have liked a new cap first

For the life of me, I don't know why we're getting a BAF Hulk when we're already getting two Hulk ML waves and a mess of Hulk movie figures. I don't know anything about the character, but whether the comic is any good isn't the point. Hasbro has gone overboard with Hulks!

There are still some cool BAFs they could've done, like Nimrod. It seems to me that they couldn't come up with a good BAF for this wave, and just decided to use one of the Hulk series rejects.

QUIT with the crying. I am enjoying the new Red Hulk series quite a bit... lots of brawling with a underlying question that is nagging anyone following the story... WHO is the Red Hulk?

If you dont read the book, dont #$#@#. The Red Hulk is not the same character as the Green Hulk and is therefore the first and only figure so far of this type of Hulk.

QUIT with the crying. I am enjoying the new Red Hulk series quite a bit... lots of brawling with a underlying question that is nagging anyone following the story... WHO is the Red Hulk?

If you dont read the book, dont #$#@#. The Red Hulk is not the same character as the Green Hulk and is therefore the first and only figure so far of this type of Hulk.

Yes, it's totally a new and different character and isn't a discarded Hulk series figure painted red.

I will reiterate that my complaint isn't that the Red Hulk (whoever he is) is a bad character, or that he shouldn't get a figure someday. It's that Hasbro copped out by making him the BAF for that series. (And I'm not usually a Hasbro-basher.) Either they ran out of ideas or just got lazy, because for months we've been making lists of characters that would be good BAFs.

And this pretty much confirms that we'll never again get a Hulk-sized figure as a regular figure in a series (at least not for $10). We thought that the Hulk series' increased $15 price was because the BAF is larger, but now seeing a Hulk BAF must mean that even Hulk-sized figures have exceeded the $10 price point.

And this pretty much confirms that we'll never again get a Hulk-sized figure as a regular figure in a series (at least not for $10).

It does? How? Just because we don't see a Hulk-sized figure in the next few waves doesn't mean we're never getting them again... if anything, it probably means that Hasbro wants to attract the people wanting Hulk figures to the Hulk line.

We thought that the Hulk series' increased $15 price was because the BAF is larger,

The price increase for the Hulk Legends line has been attributed not just to the BAF, but to the average size of the figures in general.

but now seeing a Hulk BAF must mean that even Hulk-sized figures have exceeded the $10 price point.

Doing a Red Hulk BAF gives them a chance to do a larger, beefier Hulk who wouldn't easily fit into the current package. Even a ML1 Hulk wouldn't fit on the current blister, and he's about 8". We really haven't had a Hulk that was his size since he came out. Making Red Hulk a BAF allows them to halt the trend of smallish (6-7") Hulks that have followed that first one.

Anyone else's thought?

i would love the new cap but sad to say many hate him

i was more intrested when the hulk sculpt was green. it was the ultimate hulk figure when it was green and then the biggest let down as red

of course i will buy the hulk, and prob end up liking him more after reading more about him in books

but as you stated i would have liked a new cap first

i am one of the many who don't like the new cap (see my other post)

I do agree i was more interested in the red Hulk when it was green, Hasbro loves repaint so don't count out the green one showing up just yet.

I will buy red hulk also

And this pretty much confirms that we'll never again get a Hulk-sized figure as a regular figure in a series (at least not for $10).

It does? How? Just because we don't see a Hulk-sized figure in the next few waves doesn't mean we're never getting them again... if anything, it probably means that Hasbro wants to attract the people wanting Hulk figures to the Hulk line.

We thought that the Hulk series' increased $15 price was because the BAF is larger,

The price increase for the Hulk Legends line has been attributed not just to the BAF, but to the average size of the figures in general.

but now seeing a Hulk BAF must mean that even Hulk-sized figures have exceeded the $10 price point.

Doing a Red Hulk BAF gives them a chance to do a larger, beefier Hulk who wouldn't easily fit into the current package. Even a ML1 Hulk wouldn't fit on the current blister, and he's about 8". We really haven't had a Hulk that was his size since he came out. Making Red Hulk a BAF allows them to halt the trend of smallish (6-7") Hulks that have followed that first one.

Are you saying that ML1 Hulk is the biggest Hulk we've gotten? And there was no one as big or bigger after him? If so FO Hulk was bigger and it came in the same type packing (minus it being a two pack)

But that might not be what youre saying. Or you might just be saying ML1 is just one of the few of his size.

Yeah the Red Hulk Series is cool, it gets a bad rap because people think he is the Green Hulk but Red. But this is a new character that loves brawling more than the regular the Green Hulk does. One of my favorite scenes from the Red Hulk series so far was when She Hulk got owned by Red Hulk and she said this to Stark, " 'He said that he could kill me anytime wanted', and I believe him." Also after that Red Hulk takes down the Shield Helicarrier single handedly, and Stark only response was "OH the humanity!" Someone that is badA$$ enough to say that and back it up with actions deserves a BAF period, or at the very least a really good figure. This is the first figure for this character, I repeat this is not the green Hulk. It looks good as a figure so lets give Red Hulk a break in comics and the BAF.